[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally meet "fembot" like girl irl some time ago
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
>finally meet "fembot" like girl irl some time ago
>chubby, a bit weird, had plenty red flags...
>we start seeing each other, even having sex, she was the closest to gf I had
>today: anon, sorry, I don't want us seeing eachother anymore

I'm not even surprised or shocked, its what roasties do, but I'm still sad. The worst part is, I'm sick right now too, so I cant even drink or smoke

I know you would reeee me and whatever, but don't know where else to post these feels
>>
Did she get any better looking while you were together, improve herself while you didn't?

Did she say more than just "I dont want us seeing each other anymore"

More deets man
>>
>>24519286
No, we were together for 2 months. She said she has too many problems going on right now so she don't have will or time for us.

We didn't see eachother for some time because she got sick and later me too, and she didn't have time even for a visit in between (here I start thinking its over).
>>
bumping for feels. Don't know where else to talk about it.
>>
>>24519563
don't talk about it keep it inside. maybe you'll get ulcers and die
>>
File: 1438956844801.png (22 KB, 260x476) Image search: [Google]
1438956844801.png
22 KB, 260x476
Bump because I know that sad and empty feeling you get after you lose someone.

I'm not very good at talking about feelings and stuff, though.
>>
>>24519227
Describe what sex felt like for your penis
>>
>thinking fembots exist
you deserve it
>>
I know that feel my friend. I went through something similar recentlt.

I quite liked her so I'm still depressed about it. People say it gets easier with time but I feel like in my case it's only getting worse.

I don't think women realize the impact they can make on a guy's life, so when they up and vanish maybe they think you'll get over it in a week or two like they do. But really, it's hard to let go, especially with guys like us that never had much affection. It's something new and addicting, something you thought you'd never get to experience.

You're left wondering what you did wrong, or if there's any way you could fix it, or if she'd still be here if you were better looking or had a better personality. You start focusing on everything you hate about yourself, thinking that maybe if it wasn't for them she'd still be here.

And then you feel sick because you remember that you're nothing special, and that there are a thousand guys just like you but better in her reach, and all she has to do is sit there and they'll line up to date her. So you know she won't miss you like you miss her, because to her you were always easily replaceable, but to you she was one of a kind. And the more time goes by the more sure you are that she's already moved on and found someone else, probably without all the faults you hate about yourself.

I don't know. It sucks.

If you want someone to talk to about this at some point I could give you my email if you want. I might be able to understand some of your feels so it might make you feel a little better to have someone to vent to if you don't already.
>>
>>24520382
This.

No matter what state she's in, a woman will always have at least a few men to choose from. If she's 'lonely' it's because she thinks she's too good for the options she has.

Women can't mentally process what it must be like to have no one want you at all.
>>
>>24520550
This was well written and encapsulates a lot of what I've felt for the past few months
>>
>>24519394
Does she actually have anything going on in her life? That sounds like she's just looking to rationalize going after Chad instead of staying loyal.
Tell us about her, we'll figure her out.
>>
>>24521177
Thanks. I've been thinking a lot about this lately.

It's hard always being told you're shit, and then suddenly having someone almost fall out of the sky who tells you she thinks you're great and wonderful, only to disappear just as you start believing her.

It's like being given everything you've ever wanted and then having it snatched away. It's really painful to readjust to how things used to be. Of realizing that you don't really have a happy future waiting for you after all, and that you were stupid for getting your hopes up.

You just wish it could have lasted a little longer
>>
>>24520550

This hits home quite hard.
>>
Tell us more OP. Let it all out. How did you meet? What kind of person was she? Do you think there's a chance of her coming back?
>>
File: 0OYMx32.jpg (164 KB, 460x1576) Image search: [Google]
0OYMx32.jpg
164 KB, 460x1576
>>24521559
Could you write a book please
>>
File: adv.png (47 KB, 602x325) Image search: [Google]
adv.png
47 KB, 602x325
>>24521081
I just posted this in an adv thread
>>
>>24522522
Why does it always feel like there are 7 guys for every girl?
>>
>>24522035
>>24521638
For some reason it makes me feel better to know you can relate so well.
>>
>>24523255
Can you tell your story? You're much more eloquent than I would be at it, and I need something to distract me
>>
>>24522035
That is why I'm gay
>>
>>24523275
Well, I don't really mind talking about it. And I think venting to someone would make me feel better too. But she browses this board and I'm worried that she'd see it. It would bother me if she did since she's the one that left so I don't want her to see me still hurting over her.

If you're still interested though you can write me at [email protected] and we can talk through email or Skype or something.
>>
I met a chick here who clicked with me better than most people I've ever met in my life.

I guess she didn't feel the same way, because after several months of talking every single night on skype and then on the phone, she said she "didn't want me in her life" and blocked me on everything and started ignoring my calls and texts.
>>
serves you right, dumb faggot

I mean, sure, fembots are fucked up, same as us. They're autistic and all that shit we are.

The only problem is they are fucken ROASTIES which means their brains work differently. They don't process autism, loneliness and shit the same way us anons do because they are female and emotions like loyalty ring differently with them.

You assumed you'd find someone like you- but if that someone has a vagina they will never be like you. Not essentially, just superficially
>>
>>24523776
Every time.

Robot pls
>>
File: 1447792302965.jpg (7 KB, 186x200) Image search: [Google]
1447792302965.jpg
7 KB, 186x200
>>24524033
Well, you don't know how that feels.
>>
File: 1375609028304.png (2 MB, 1064x983) Image search: [Google]
1375609028304.png
2 MB, 1064x983
>>24519227
>dating someone from r9k
>even interacting with someone from r9k outside of this board
You deserved it
>>
>>24524156

ikr

I'm interacting with a robot irl and all I get is excessive clingyness and cringyness. They're much more fun when you can call the fgts, argue with them and tell them to kill themselves. Unfortunately, doing the same in real life is considered...untactful.
>>
>>24524059
I also don't understand how somebody could be so horrible and completely lack a single ounce of empathy, and somehow expect the people they've wronged to do what they want.

That's not a bad character trait, it's really just stupid.
>>
>>24524059
Sorry, I do know how it feels. That's what I meant by "every time". The "robot pls" was because I kept getting muted.
>>
Bump for more feels.

Everybody get in here.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.