[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw mother had me at 42 Babies after 35 should be illegal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1441381731406.png (155 KB, 500x654) Image search: [Google]
1441381731406.png
155 KB, 500x654
>tfw mother had me at 42

Babies after 35 should be illegal
>>
What kind of physical/mental issues do you have?

You must have been one of the last eggs.
>>
Someone post the age of mother autism correlation curve. Where you an accident? Better looking dad failed to use a rubber priperly when already he old gal searched for some poking?
>>
If you white, it shouldn't be banned because white population is declining
>>
>>24519059
I think that kids to an old mother or perants are become with more mental problems, because of old egg or just old perants are outdated so they raise you well for today's times.
>>
>>24519356
Don't raise *
>>
>>24519263

I wasn't an accident, I was a last-ditch effort. My dad is only one year younger than my mom and when he made me, he was 41, obese, and had gone through radiation therapy for cancer.

>>24519246

I'm a pretty standard /r9k/ poster. Autism, depression, anxiety, etc. The rest of my family is highly intelligent but I am not.

Even the developmental defects aren't really as bad as the age difference itself. By the time most people my parent's age were retiring, they were getting ready to put 3 kids through college. (Had two older siblings first). My dad's in poor health and he's getting no younger so will probably die while I'm just getting started in life.
>>
Mine had me at 38. growing up all my classmates had way younger parents and I was always the ugliest in every class. I made up this theory that the older your parents are the uglier the kids turn out since the best looking guys were born before their parents turned 20. I still believe it
>>
>>24519059
>36 here

Bipolar as fuck with no family history.

My sister has epilepsy with no family history, she was born when my mother was 34.

Old eggs means shit goes wrong. Luckily I think I inherited some genes from my mothers previous ride on the Cock carousel. Semen has magical properties that science is only just beginning to understand.
>>
>tfw my mother was 19 and my dad was 21
>>
Nothing like starting your life from a rotten egg, huh?
>>
My mom had me in her early 40s as well and I'm an ugly bipolar manlet
>>
My parents had me when my mother was 42, and my father was 44 and goddamn I am hot as fuck. Completely insane, but hot af.
>>
>>24521540
:(
i was born with assburgers so yeah
>>
File: 1415352009552.jpg (14 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1415352009552.jpg
14 KB, 224x225
>>24519059
Fun-fact: the odds of having a birth defect from your mother being 35+ when conceiving you are higher than if you had a baby with your first cousin <35 years old.

I banged my cousin. Thats how I know, I did the research first.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 238x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 238x276
>>24519496
>kids were born before their parents were 20
>you were born while your parents most likely had their shit together

Are you implying you're ugly because your parents are older?
Nah, you're just ugly
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.