[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have guys ever tried to masturbate to your own body parts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: beautifullegs.jpg (35 KB, 276x237) Image search: [Google]
beautifullegs.jpg
35 KB, 276x237
I like small boobs and masturbated to my own man boobs in the past but I guess that is not too weird. Yesterday I shaved my legs entirely and jerked off to my own beautiful legs. Do you do this as well?
>inb4 faggot
>>
>>24518938
sometimes i notice how hot i am in the mirror. But you're fucking weird for shaving your legs just to masturbate to them.
>>
File: 1423152457598.jpg (325 KB, 780x600) Image search: [Google]
1423152457598.jpg
325 KB, 780x600
I masturbate to my dick with my dick
>>
>>24518938
i think i jerked off to myself once, i did while looking at myself in the mirror
>>
I masturbate to my legs and feet.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (173 KB, 562x359) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
173 KB, 562x359
Well played m8
>>
>>24518960
>sometimes i notice how hot i am in the mirror
I'm glad I'm not the only one.
I thought I was autosexual for a moment.
>>
>>24518978
>I masturbate to my dick with my dick
Its like that infinite power meme kek
>>
>>24519002
kek'd.
almost perfect.
>>
I've masturbated to
> my own legs
> the thought of having sex with a clone of me
> the thought of myself while getting fucked
>>
I jerked off to myself jackin it once, I remember reading a post on /d/ about someone doing it and being slutty about it then cumming buckets.

Not for me though, not that depraved. yet
>>
I've always wondered if gay people were attracted to their own body parts.

Can anyone confirm? If not, how is there a difference between between features on someone else and the same features attached to yourself?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.