[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did your mom react to the inevitable realization that her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1448411151279.jpg (409 KB, 860x1266) Image search: [Google]
1448411151279.jpg
409 KB, 860x1266
How did your mom react to the inevitable realization that her looks were her only defining trait? Most women get it in their 40's when their looks begin to fade.
>>
Why don't you tell us how did you react?
>>
>>24519071
your mom wasn't as good in bed afterwords imo
>>
>am i fitting in yet guys?
>>
File: frog(333).jpg (17 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
frog(333).jpg
17 KB, 226x223
>>24519071
>>24519102
You walked right into that one dude
>>
>>24518874

Eh, she was a farm girl and was smart enough to get with my Dad - a grad student - before her time at her university was over with.
>>
>>24518874
>looks begin to fade in their 40's
kek, try 20's.
>>
>>24519313
not all
>>
>>24519166
What was she studying?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.