[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If there was no media brainwashing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 420x420
Who do you think would be the most attractive races?

I think Asian women would be the most desired and black men If our preferences were not tampered by outside forces
>>
File: 1440612405745.png (50 KB, 622x326) Image search: [Google]
1440612405745.png
50 KB, 622x326
> and black men
you blew it right off the bat, cukposter
>>
>>24518831
>blacks
U wot m8? Blacks here are so overrepresented in the UK despite being like 2-3% of the population and they're all in london
>>
>>24519096
Black men have the most testosterone while Asian women have the least. It makes sense.

If we weren't brain washed from birth that white people are better, I'm sure these groups would be the most liked.
>>
>>24519120
That's not my point, you're saying blacks hardly get any media while really they are massively overrepresented. Literally every show/movie/advert whatever there's like 10 blacks in and 15 whites and 7 pakis
>>
Welcome to tumblr, boys.
>>
>>24518831
Spanish for both men and women, their entire culture is basically foreplay hot damn
>>
>>24518831
>and black men
Not even black women want niggers.

It's all white men and asian women.
>>
>>24519212

Histrionic as shit though.
>>
I agree OP. Black men are far superior to white men in terms of attractiveness, physical abilities, and sexual drive. I have an Asian wife mand every night I have my next door African American neighbor Tyler come over and fuck her brains out while I watch and masturbate. He has to be at least 8.5 inches. We compare cocks all the time. My wife measured us one night and I turned out to be only 5.3 inches. "Wow you are so fucking small you little white boy. Ty is hung like a horse compared to you. I'll never let YOU fuck me. EVER," she yelled at me. I must've came about 8 oz of pure sperm-free semen (I had a vasectomy). Some times I even suck Ty's dick before he fucks my wife so he's ready to give her the ride of her life. My dick is just so unsatisfactory for her, so to see her eyes go back into her head when Ty fucks her makes me feel so, so fucking good.

I love black people so much
>>
>>24519244
White men are only considered attractive because women associate them with wealth and having an easy life
>>
>>24519150
blacks arent represented as superior in the media, they are just there for the sake of a diversity quota
>>
>>24518831
Asian women are somewhat believable, although they have plastic surgery a lot.

Black men are repulsive to everyone, though. Media or not their faces are fucked, they have pubes on their head, and their personalities are about as hideous to match.
>>
File: 1447621779439.jpg (145 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1447621779439.jpg
145 KB, 1111x597
>>24518831
Black men are already forced on us by the "media" if they arent considered attractive now they never will be
>>
Meh I like Hispanic guys.
>>
>>24519334
Black men have the most testosterone while Asians women have the most estrogen. It makes sense.
If there was no media brain washing, I'm sure most women would choose black.
>>
just because black men have more testosterone doesn't mean they have honor, duty, self-restraint, courage, an industrious/creative nature, etc
>>
File: displeased pepe.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
displeased pepe.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>he believes there's a media brainwashing
>>
File: picture.jpg (79 KB, 539x664) Image search: [Google]
picture.jpg
79 KB, 539x664
>>24518831
black women would be considered the most attractive cause of them big lips, soft skin and curves desu.
>>
>>24518831
pfft, black people would have to out fuck (rape) the chinese and indians to be considered attractive
>>
>>24519364
Most white men don't have that either. We are talking about physical appearance.
>>
>>24519299
>women associate them with wealth and having an easy life

that's not a coincidence, how you do in life depends on how well-adapted you are to western civilization and it doesn't take a genius to see which group of people thrive in it
>>
File: 1448366080235.jpg (74 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1448366080235.jpg
74 KB, 640x640
>>24519361
>>24519120
you realize the media brainwashing is the reason black guys get any attention at all, right? black men are always depicted as confident and masculine in movies and those youtube videos that millennials watch all day. now black women on the other hand get the short end of the stick and are almost always represented as ugly dykes
>>
>>24519361
You do realize high testosterone isn't the only factor in attraction, right? Testosterone can't fix the way their faces are formed or how they act.

What's with your obsession with black men anyway? If you aren't baiting you're either:
1. Black yourself
2. A literal kuck
>>
>>24519405
It's not about attractiveness then. They just think you're a meal ticket. Congratulations.
>>
>>24519299
what are you actually talking about here? asian dudes are also associated with wealth but have a lot of trouble beyond their own race. rich black dudes are still relatively unattractive, but their money might be worth it anyway. look at hip hop artists who can barely get a date outside of strippers who are also black.
>>
Yuo mean like the media brainwashing that blacks have big dicks?
>>
Jewess are the most attractive.
>tfw will never be some jewess's goyfriend
>>
>>24519444
black rappers date strippers because that is what they want, they're rich so they could have any white woman they wanted bu they choose slutty Hispanic and black strippers. Asian men also are stereotyped as abusive and boring.

White men are seen as passive, rich and nice. Who wouldn't want a man who will let you do what ever you want while giving you all his money?
>>
>>24519366
>mfw i would be confident with saying at least 70% of the kids born after '90, maybe '95 focus on "media" as critics, with the impression that the rest of their generation is controlled by media influence.
information age was the worst idea we've come up with.
>>
>>24519401
but the kicker is that white people are more attractive as well

but yes women seek security and that's not a bad thing, even if we went back to the times when women's families selected husbands for them they sure as shit would rather their daughters married lawyers/doctors that play sports over weirdo neets
>>
File: 1448124625548.jpg (45 KB, 310x394) Image search: [Google]
1448124625548.jpg
45 KB, 310x394
Not sure if bait, stupidity or kukposting. either way
>>
>>24519486
>that is what they want
right. and nobody wants them except strippers.
>>
>>24519504
yeah they're more attractive because that is what you were taught to believe. White women are considered hotter than Asian and black women despite having sharp man jaws and witch noses, doesn't sound fishy?
>>
>>24519517
You're telling me drake couldn't have almost any white woman he wanted?he prefers fat black women. He even makes songs about his peference for fat black women.
>>
>>24519521
>considered
because they are hotter.
>>
>>24519401
Yes they do, meanwhile most blacks are criminals.
So if you think crime is attractive then ya black men are attractive otherwise no.
>>
>>24519444
asian guys and indian guys grow up to become successful engineers/programmers/etc but they're often too short and timid

blacks are alpha but less likely to be good husband/father material

whites are just right
>>
>>24519526
Does he like fat or just thick? cause theres a difference
>>
>>24519526
You think most women want some ugly half nigger half jew?
>>
>>24519413
Black men aren't always depicted as masculine. The go to default flamboyant queer is mostly always the black guy. Kills two diversity birds with one stone. Shit just look at the feminization of hiphop. Skinny jeans, dresses, men kissing men.
>>
>>24519526
he could have some options because he's not that ugly. he's had some nice exes. im saying money doesn't make someone attractive at all, it makes their money attractive.
>>
>>24519521
I guess if we saw nothing but australian aboriginals on the TV we'd see them as the most attractive group
>>
>>24519535
Blacks aren't even alpha though, they are just more likely to chimp out.
Alpha means being able to command respect and be a leader of men, no nigger outside of MLK has ever done that.
>>
>>24519120
Black 'men' have the most oestrogen and are the weakest physically.
>>
>>24519535
The reason most Asian women say they don't like Asian men because they think they're too controlling and abusive. They go to white men and usually divorce because they're not use to all that freedom.

Indians aren't like because they're always online because perverted and annoying.
>>
>>24519526
Drake confirmed high test as fuck
>>
File: cant_dodge_the_rodge-134979.gif (429 KB, 300x458) Image search: [Google]
cant_dodge_the_rodge-134979.gif
429 KB, 300x458
nah, women don't want thugs, they want supreme gentlemen
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.