[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God damn it I hate my dad so much >go to bed at 4 >wake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: tmp_1609-th303627471.jpg (7 KB, 160x138) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1609-th303627471.jpg
7 KB, 160x138
God damn it I hate my dad so much

>go to bed at 4
>wake up to him at 8 walking around be loud as fuck
>he smoked like 300 cigarettes in his room and left the door open so I can smell it too
>go to use the bathroom to piss
>he's blocking off the entire thing taking a shit

I need out. Now. I can't live with the depressing shit and this isevery day. Every day I tell him to fuck off and he just says ok. Currently unable to sleep because my entire house smells like an ash tray and I had to stand outside to piss in the snow? God damn it when will he fhck off. Every fucking day I wkake up to him stomping around being loud as fuck and making the whole house smell like cigarets and fast people shit. Get me the fucj out of here I can't take it anymore I hate them so much. Every day I say hey can youot smoke cigwrets next to me all morning or hey can you keep your door closed when you do it it smells gross as fucj and I hear yup okay. Next day every single time I wake up to him stomping around and the smell of 89 cigarettes.
>>
God damn it I thought cigarettes killed you when does this happen?
>>
leave home like you were supposed to, in 2008
>>
>>24518719
I can't I want to move far away to a place ewhere I don't need a car and its too hard
>>
Cigarette shit is one of life's treasures.
>>
>>24518724
QQ

fuck sakes its not hard.

grab a sack
put your clothes in it
withdraw all your money
buy a bus ticket to the place you want to go
go
AINTHARD
>>
>>24518752
I don't have money I can't work I'm sick and tired
>>
>>24518762
Well enjoy living with cigarette smoke, loud feet stomping, and your dad shitting for half an hour
>>
>>24518796
What the fuck choice do I have how do I make him get cancer
>>
>>24518669
Who pays the rent?
>>
>>24518806
Why don't you get a job as a remote call center employee, you weak-ass POS?
>>
>>24518839
I'm mad as well but we have to assume OP is trolling. No one is this pathetic or this unself aware
>>
>>24518827
Who the fuck cares its common sense that at 8 am you try to be quiet and not an inconsiderate fat retard
>>
>>24518872
8 am is 1-2 hours after real people are finished with breakfast, a shower, and coffee
>>
>>24518872
>Why? It's his house that he pays for, he can do whatever he wants. If OP doesn't like it he can leave
>>
>>24518865
>you should meet more people in therapy
>>
>>24518872
You disgust me op . Go kill yourself, you worthless piece of shit.
>>
>>24518920
I'm just going to start waking this dick late late at night so he gets how ducking annoying he is. I'm going to smoke weed and couhgh my balls off and make the whole house smell just like he does
>>
Ah the glorious NEETlife.
>>
>>24518934
Fuck off if you lived here you'd want them dead too I'm so sick of waking up like this how the fuck would I even work being miserable and exhausted all the time? Half the time he stays up at 2 so I can't get an early sleep schedule then hell wake me up at like 8 just being annoying as fucjk like dude how hard is it to fuck off.
>>
God damn it my dad woke me up and he went to sleep and as soon as I try to sleep he wakes up and starts sdtomping and smoking cigarettes again

Die die die die die diende die die die

I will fucking end you idk how but I will
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.