[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw forced to talk to normies >you forget their names
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Sweating.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Sweating.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
>tfw forced to talk to normies
>you forget their names mid-conversation
>>
File: 1441988597009.jpg (40 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1441988597009.jpg
40 KB, 535x577
why I dropped out of college desu.

not made for this world
>>
>>24518360
College is a meme, you end up in debt and with no skills or anything desirable as an employee.
>>
>>24518323
I forget peoples name like right the fuck away

Which sucks cause I wanna stalk people on facebook

I literally shake hands with them and I hear their names but right at that moment I say yes aaah yes and nod but then I immidiately forget it
>>
>>24518368
>or anything desirable as an employee
Except is is pretty much a basic requirement for most jobs these days
>>
>>24518323
>>24518379
Just say you're bad with names and ask them again. 9/10 someone will say, "Me too!"
>>
>>24518360
I already see myself dropping out because of thst too..

>>24518368
>you end up in debt
Maybe in burgerland but not in most other countries
>>
File: 111.jpg (80 KB, 576x548) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
80 KB, 576x548
>>24518323
>try to avoid any sentences that I can't use the word man as a subsitute

mfw
>>
>>24518516

Not that guy but I've tried this, the problem is their tolerance runs out the moment you ask them the third or fourth time.

I once had to train a girl at work for her role, and I swear, about 10 times throughout the day she told me her name and I made sure to specifically remember it, but the next time it was completely gone.

I try to write them down now as soon as I hear them.
>>
>>24519161
Mnemonics work wonders in these cases. If it was legit 10 times, then... you might be a little slow on the up take, man.

>I try to write them down now as soon as I hear them
Hopefully not on paper because that looks autistic. Just buss out your phone and pretend like you're texting and write their name in a text message to yourself (or in a text file).
>>
File: Black_e512dd_5750096.jpg (91 KB, 780x1037) Image search: [Google]
Black_e512dd_5750096.jpg
91 KB, 780x1037
>>24518323
>friends introduce me to a guy
>'do you remember my name this time, anon?'
>whatno.jpeg
>everyone laughs
>guy gets mad
apparently its the 6th time theyve introduced this guy to me and i didnt remember who the fuck he was 6 times in a row.

>week later
>same guy
>i remember who he is now
>mfw cant remember his name
>mfw he asks me for his name
>mfw he wont talk to me anymore
>>
>>24518368
Says the neckbeard
>>
Ugh this is the worst. On a trip to somewhere with someone, we spent some time with a friend's group of friends. At the time I was really into making short films and they were very accomodating and said they wanted to make one with me, and I'd be the director. This was about an hour into casual conversation.

I could not remember anyone's name.

"Nice okay so...you... move here and talk to....you (looking at someone else), and you listen for a minute and then scoff at....you (looking back to original person)... and then...YOU (3rd person) walk in and blahblahblah"

I'm sure they noticed, but didn't correct me or help me out by calling each other by name.

Ugh.
>>
>>24519161
I can only remember names if it's a cute girl other than that good luck mattering
>>
>>24518323
normies do that too
>>
>>24519375
How's your debt? Got a job yet?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.