[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i find gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: watt.webm (1 MB, 400x296) Image search: [Google]
watt.webm
1 MB, 400x296
how do i find gf
>>
b3 white, rich, tall handsome and ripped
>>
be at least 6ft tall, have 8in long thick cock, blonde, blue eyes, millionare, smart, witty and funny.
>>
Come to Jesus and go to church. Don't go to church with the sole purpose of meeting women, because that's not a good quality to have. Go to church because you want to get to know God, and then God will send you a wife.
>>
>>24518337
>tfw all of this except height
>>
>>24518655
>>24518337
Like 99% of the world literally proves you wrong lel
There are fat, poor, brown, ugly borderline autismos with small dicks with gfs and you guys can't get one.
>>
>>24518681
He said gf, not wife.
>>
>>24518702
A gf is a waste of time. Why waste energy and emotions on someone you won't even spend the rest of your life with?
>>
>>24518710
did you happen to look at divorce statistics
>>
File: screen568x568.jpg (25 KB, 320x568) Image search: [Google]
screen568x568.jpg
25 KB, 320x568
It has something to do with quantum mechanics, when you observe a gf it turns to a whore or a friend, but the secret of finding one without it turning is only passed to those who normies accept as one of their own.
>>
>>24518258
and you come here, to r9k, well i guess its full of normies so it makes sense
>>
>>24518258

Is that the angry video game nerd guy?*
>>
>>24518722
Yeah because modern marriage is based on selfishness.
Men expect women to work full time AND make good money AND cook AND clean AND raise the children.
>>
>>24518697
yeah all you have to do is talk to females, then invite them to spend time with you. any guy has a chance
>>
File: 1385662308168.jpg (27 KB, 340x436) Image search: [Google]
1385662308168.jpg
27 KB, 340x436
Get dubs like me
>>
try going for overweight women on dating sites.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.