[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no gf/bf to celebrate thanksgiving with >tfw no parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_ntkdtsodgB1uvjclyo1_500.gif (517 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntkdtsodgB1uvjclyo1_500.gif
517 KB, 500x281
>tfw no gf/bf to celebrate thanksgiving with
>tfw no parents or family to celebrate with
>tfw even my roommate is going to her wife's parent's for thanksgiving
>shes even taking the dog
Who /aloneforeveryholiday/ here?
>>
File: 36999327_p0.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
36999327_p0.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1024
>christmas is coming
>will be all alone crying
i just want one person to cuddle and forget all the problems with while it snows outside

>im still alive
>tfw too scared to end it
>>
File: image_5.jpg (1013 KB, 1697x3264) Image search: [Google]
image_5.jpg
1013 KB, 1697x3264
Don't go, anons. Please ;;
>>
I hate the holidays.

I have no family that lives near me. I will probably working. When I do finish working I won't even be able to get a drink at a bar since they'll all be closed.

I need to go buy some cigars and beer today.
>>
File: hiroyuki_nishimura1[2].jpg (145 KB, 640x692) Image search: [Google]
hiroyuki_nishimura1[2].jpg
145 KB, 640x692
>family just disowned me for standing up for my abused stepfather (mom likes to beat him up for whatever reason she feels like that day)
>did it right before the holidays
>Thanksgiving was my favorite Holiday

I don't really want life any more, to be honest family shaking my head to be honest.
>>
>>24519997
I feel for you
we don't celebrate thanksgiving day in our country though
>>
>any holiday
>anything other than a normal regular day
>that feel when no girlfriend to spend my normal regular days with
>>
>>24518139
I'm in the same boat, OP. Except, I don't even have a roommate. My family celebrates every holiday without me. I've never even celebrated my birthday.

I've gotten numb to it though. At least I have my dog. I'm going to make a bunch of food for both of us. We're going to pig out and movie marathon together.

>tfw you proof read your post and realize how pathetic it sounds
>>
>>24518139
Just remember op that we don't celebrate thanks giving in ireland so I guess it's a other excuse to go to the pub :D
>>
>gf went home for thanksgiving, we're in college
>I did too
>both of our families are dysfunctional as fuck
>10 years from now we'll have our own perfect family and thanksgiving
>>
>Sick of my shitty over religious extended family
>too poor to go to NJ for both thanksgiving/xmas to spend time with immediate family
>mfw I'm gonna spend thanksgiving with my fellow robot roomate who stayed on campus aswell

Maybe will fuck outta straight loneliness.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.