[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello fellow robots, There's this tall super cute girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: mehhl.png (413 KB, 470x590) Image search: [Google]
mehhl.png
413 KB, 470x590
Hello fellow robots,

There's this tall super cute girl I cam in contact with in my Chemistry assignment. We've been spending 2 times together at her place and she was more friendly than any other chick was ever to me. I think it was likage at first sight. I cooked something for her the second time and I think she likes me too. Only problem is her complety Chad type boyfriend. How do I go about this, how do I make them break up? Anybody ever attempted such a Machiavellian quest? Any help appreciated.
>>
>>24517899
kek this is gonna be good
>>
Ever considered you were friend zoned?
>>
>>24517899
if she breaks up for you she will break up on you

>>24517942
also this

probably already too late unless you start dating some of her friends who is hotter
>>
>>24517942
I figured this could happen in the future, but we were actually going more intimate.
She was telling me personal thing of how her bf is an asshole often etc. I try to figure out how to use it against him. Like point out why she's stupid to stay with him.
>>
>>24517899
She will break your heart.
>>
>>24517969
so you first hand see how big of a slut she is but you still would like to hit it off with her?

imagine you would get something with her, you are her new boyfriend

what is there to stop doing this shit to you?

if she breaks up for you she will break up on you
if she cheats for you she will cheat on you

etc
>>
>>24517969
I shit you not I was in the same boat as you, this girl had this chad boyfriend who would often hook in with other girls but she's still pick him over me anyday??? She would literally talk to me when they had breaks and then more I opened my eyes more I figured out I was nothing but a fucking teddy bear.jpeg to her
>>
>>24517990
>what is there to stop doing this shit to you?
For starters, I'd never be an asshole to her.

Stop insulting her, you don't even fucking know her.
>>
>r9gay hates kuks
>tries to kuk at a moments notice

Try to fuck somebody who isnt in a relationship you nigger.
>>
>>24518010
my god you are a fucking beta

im just trying to give friendly advice m8 its all good

from what you've told her about her she kinda seems like a slut.

unless she is honestly being beaten by her bf or something why would she talk down on him while she is in a relationship with him and hang out with some other dude that wants to fuck her?
>>
>>24518010

>tells r9k about girl troubles
>gets defensive when robot calls her a slut

Are you sure you're even asking the right people? Maybe Reddit is a solid place
>>
File: 1435831157214.jpg (29 KB, 292x333) Image search: [Google]
1435831157214.jpg
29 KB, 292x333
>>24518010
>For starters, I'd never be an asshole to her.

fucking K-E-K
being nice isn't a solution to all problems. just because you're nice, doesn't mean she will be. what makes you think you're better than chad anyway? pls don't say you're nicer than him
>>
>>24518023
>>24518069
Sorry, got somewhat emotional there.

Well she isn't a slut and he doesn't beat her. He's just "friendly with other girls" (her words)

If you'd look at her eyes, you'd know she isn't a cheater. I don't want her to cheat anyway wtf. I want her to break up.
>>
>>24518092
>I don't want her to cheat anyway wtf. I want her to break up.

give up now, she sounds submissive and you sound more submissive than her. find yourself a ronda rousey to take care of you.

two betas can't have a functional relationship
>>
>girl is going to break up with Chad to date a robot

You're friendzoned and she wants to manipulate you into convincing her to break up with him by making your faggot ass think you are gonna get with her. Shes a dumb weak bitch and she needs somebody validate her decision. Once she breaks up shes going to go on a fuck spree for chads and leave you by the wayside.

CONGRATS M8!
>>
>>24517969
If it works out well for you, that's great anon.

If I were you I'd consider if you're not being used as an emotional tampon. Haven't we all heard hundreds of stories of the beta friend listening to the girl telling him about her asshole bfs?

Again, if you are an exception and it works out for you, you should go for it.
Make sure you're not just the friend she can use as a shoulder to cry on.
>>
>>24518092
and she is friendly with other guys (your words)
>>
>>24517899
Here's a physical test that you can use if you want to see if she's actually into you.

If you two are walking somewhere and there's a crowd of people, place your hand on the small of her back. I'm not talking hover, I mean gently place it there and guide her through the crowd. (This also works in general settings like when you open a door for her, etc.) Another minimal test is if she makes any physical contact with you as well, such as touching your forearms, etc. If you can mimic her behavior plus put your hand in the small of her back, you're pretty much in the gate. You've just got to be charismatic / charming enough to pull through without being an autist and overthinking it or stutter-stepping your actions (e.g. being clumsy about touching her).

However, if she pulls away from you at any point, ABORT THE FUCKING MISSION. Keep your cool but slowly shut down. I'm not saying behave like a brooding teenager; what I'm saying is that you just need to slowly distance yourself from her. Let her see you with other girls as well. Double points for if she sees you being physical with other girls.

>>24517969
This is what is concerning to me. If she's saying this to you, you've got to make her laugh and make her think her boyfriend's a chump without seeming like a faggot yourself. Play it fucking cool. She could be using you as an emotional tampon, but if she's questioning whether she should stay with him to you, she's pretty much saying "I'm going to c*ck or break up with him, but if only I knew how..." (she knows, but she's just waiting for you to take the fucking reigns like a man).

Again, I repeat, be smooth. Don't stutter-step your actions, be confident in yourself. The worst case scenario is if she rejects your advances, but you still just need to keep your composure. Good luck. Oh... and DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT, verbally tell her you like her. Show her.
>>
>>24518190
>on r9k
>thinks he can do that
>thinks 99% of the betas on here can do that

Legendary Jej
>>
>>24518190
or just tell her you dont like her and think that she is the type of person that deserves her asshole boyfriend and that you are higher than that and dont date girls her level

this will make her want your approval so bad she will suck your cock all night
>>
>>24518230
Can do what? Touch her back? What's gonna happen in the worst case?
>>
>>24518319
She will scream RAAAPEEEEE and run away crying
>>
>>24518190
ignore this retard's tl;dr

just finger her snatch
>>
Just leave her be OP she is obviously a slut and not worth it

cant believe u dont see this
>>
>>24517899
Probably going to go terribly wrong.
Doesn't mean don't try.
Don't ask robots for advise you twat.
>gl op
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.