[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has /r9k/ ever tried Pick Up Artist (PUA) shit? I once read
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1435509055856.jpg (32 KB, 390x292) Image search: [Google]
1435509055856.jpg
32 KB, 390x292
Has /r9k/ ever tried Pick Up Artist (PUA) shit?

I once read a book about how to approach women but I dont think I have learned anything useful. Maybe a bit, but it was usually about how to approach women in clubs something I never go to.

And you? Got any stories, tips, advice or what not for fellow robots who wanna escape robotness?
>>
>>24517867
i read a book on how to be funny
it was the most boring collection of words imaginable but it taught me to toy with insecurities.
wether a women is overly prudent of hyperslutty, a modern career minded fem+ or a usless dreamer, there are insecurities that those traits entail and if you can get a laugh out of those things, she is gonna feel better about herself and maybe she might think your funny too.

this is all coming from an autistic shut-in who only talks to socially retarded girls online btw
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hNZnWuvfNs

this video will teach you everything you need to know

you can thank me later
>>
>>24517948
where do I find social retarded girls to talk to online?

god i would love some social retarded girls to talk to online
>>
I have. I was confident for a while but then it wore off, so I kept having to read more and more material. It got to the point where I felt like I had to control every possible part of an interaction. I also came pretty close to dropping 2k on a "bootcamp".
>>
>>24518060
anyone gonna mention the material?

whats a good read? preferably not 500 pages of shit i got adhd/autismo
>>
bump

any PUA/talk to women guide for autists somewhere?
>>
pls respond

reeeeeee
>>
File: PUAGUIDE.jpg (481 KB, 1279x1348) Image search: [Google]
PUAGUIDE.jpg
481 KB, 1279x1348
Step 1: Be attractive

>there are no other steps
>>
>>24518538
thats pretty subjective
>>
>>24518538
that dude probably did something stupid and is too retarded to see it
>>
>>24518561
>>24518595

>Y-yeah h-he just had bad game.

Go out and find the truth for yourselves.
>>
>>24518561
Attractiveness is subjective to an EXTENT.

Something like an overweight neckbeard is widely and unanimously considered unattractive. Don't try to tell me different.
>>
>>24518628
where 2 start?
>>
>>24518645
ok so you mean be physically not repulsive?

well i got that sorted out I think, now what?
>>
>>24518561
Well, yes. Attractiveness is very subjective. Looks are just one part of it. It's the sum of things.
>>
File: mrbrafetish_2a7670.jpg (51 KB, 494x480) Image search: [Google]
mrbrafetish_2a7670.jpg
51 KB, 494x480
PUA techniques are a scam.
most of the times they claim to build a rapport with a girl she's just saying whatever she can to get you to leave her the fuck alone and avoid confrontation

if you are moderately attractive and hit on every woman you meet without fear of rejection, you are bound to get some women to sleep with you.

you don't need to read a book to know this.
>>
>>24519046
The lack of fear is the important part.

When you're uncomfortable, you make other people uncomfortable. (which is the main issue most of /r9k/ has, I'm sure)
>>
>>24519046
>>24519236

teach me how to be a sociopath/psychopath where i amn't afraid of a thing

im always way too concience about myself and others and care too much about everything, i wanna care just about myself or learn how to switch it off
>>
There are kind of two things you need to be vary about

1. Making yourself look good

2. How to not fuck up

Basically, people already decide whether you're fuckable first glance they see you, so you need to work at looking attractive, nothing else is very viable. Maybe you can try to boost self up by lies, but you still need to have so basis to build upon.

Once you achieve that and women find you attractive/you find women that seems to be attracted to you, you just need to play your cards right and not sperg out. It's not even about what exactly you do/say, but how you do it.

Of course everything can be expanded heavily, but that should be kind of how PUA crap might work properly, everything else should be crap, you can't really convince woman to have sex with you voluntarily unless she find you attractive almsot immidiately, so don't try to lingering crap on person that obvious isn't interested in you, it won't work.
>>
>>24517867
PUA doesnt work, you dumb virgin. Just focus on improving yourself as a person and talk to girls like people.

Basically just bee yourself, only better. I'm being genuine here.
>>
File: feministwojak.png (19 KB, 672x689) Image search: [Google]
feministwojak.png
19 KB, 672x689
>>24520168
this desu

i hate to leddit here but i saw a post not too long ago about how the internet has made it okay for us to not improve ourselves.

we come to communities such as /r9k/, tumblr etc. and realise that we aren;t the only ones that feel the way we do and we end up thinking it's acceptable to be that way b/c constant interaction with like-minded people gives the illusion that it's somewhat the norm

then we never improve ourselves because the echo chamber/hug box is constantly reassuring us that it's fine

i mean i came here originally for the goofs and the gaffs and because i can relate to some extent, but even i have found myself occasionally thinking about some of the ideas regurgitated here day-in day-out e..g stacies/sluts/chads/c-u-c-k-s/betabux etc. etc.

protip is to get off this board desu
>>
>>24517982
omegle.

Not the person you're talking to, but I talk to women on omegle all the time. as long as your at least like a 5/10, some girls will talk to you based on the fact that you don't have your penis immediately out. I've personally got cam sex friends from omegle.

Also from counterstrike.
>>
>>24520537
oh so you have to cam?

hmm i might try it sometime when drunk enough
>>
>>24517981
I cant watch this. This is worse than any shit I found on limewire or tor
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.