[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does booze make literally everything better?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: rum_bac37.jpg (99 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
rum_bac37.jpg
99 KB, 540x720
what are you robots drinking tonight
>>
>>24517801
Not sure yet, something cheap
I agree with you though, I had some vodka yesterday and I was thinking
I wanna do this everyday, for the rest of my life
>>
>>24517801
Water.
Pay check did'nt make it very far this week.
Paid neet bill. had enough for a 2 dollar bottle of vodka it did not go very far.
>>
probably christmas ale
>>
>>24518606
>$2 vodka
wtf i wish i lived in the states
this cost me 33 or so with a 9 saving and 5% off staff card
>>
>>24518717
>42$ for a bottle of booze
What the fuck anon, where do you pay this much for booze?
Here in Germoney we get .75 liters of vodka for 5$ and our gobernment already taxes the shit out of liquor.
At least I live in a wine region, so we get the overproduction of the local cellars at dirt cheap prices.
You pay like 2.50$ for a 1 liter bottle of nice red wine.
>>
CODEINEEEE

nigga
>>
>tfw staying with friend and he's inviting a bunch of friends over tonight and already getting nervous and can't decide between either "going out" and coming back really late when they're all gone or just getting really drunk so I can feel normal/possibly fall asleep early
>>
>>24518894
aus fag here it sucks no legal weed alcohol overpriced af. thought my staff card was 20% that's not so bad! only 5% ok whatever

only booze you can really get on everynight is the sacks of wine and cheap awful bottles any spirit is at least 30$ from the cheapest brand at the cheapest store in the country
>>
File: 1447926444668.jpg (379 KB, 1422x1422) Image search: [Google]
1447926444668.jpg
379 KB, 1422x1422
>>24518993
fellow ausbot here, i reckon the only thing stopping me from becoming an alcoholic is having to pay $40 odd for a bottle of JD
>>
>>24518993
>>24519086
Holy shit that's absolutly disgusting how does your government even justify those prices?
That has to be like 60$/liter pure alcohol taxation.
Now don't tell me that you can't buy liquor at supermarkets or you're not allowed to drink in public.
>>
>>24517801
Alcoholic so no drinking. Will be making sweet music with my bong tonight though.
>>
a 12 pack of cheap ice filtered beer like I do 3-4 times a week.
>>
>>24517801
gin tonic
>>
>>24518717
he's talking about those little 1 shot bottles
>>
File: jameson.jpg (1 MB, 4959x4959) Image search: [Google]
jameson.jpg
1 MB, 4959x4959
Not that great, but does the job.
>>
I can't drink because it makes me feel like dogshit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.