[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this autistic dude been approaching women in downtown LA (using
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21
File: nextelliotrodger.jpg (418 KB, 1932x4457) Image search: [Google]
nextelliotrodger.jpg
418 KB, 1932x4457
So this autistic dude been approaching women in downtown LA (using terrible lines and getting rejected in 2 seconds) and all the reddit SJW are freaking out, saying he's the next elliot rodger and begging "someone" to do something about it.

He's also offering free "coaching" for the aspiring autists.
>>
>>24517601
people are so cruel fuck this stupid earth /r9k/ should have a city just for us where no one judges cause we're all autistic losers.
>>
The guy is a freak. So he'll be treated like a freak.
>>
I hope he shoots them all. Filthy hypocrites. If he was attractive and muscular they wouldn't attack him because they wouldn't want to seem jealous to their peers. He's an easy target.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hNZnWuvfNs

does anyone know of a pick up video that is more tragic and uncomfortable than this one?
>>
>>24517657
>If he was attractive and muscular they wouldn't attack him

But that's not true, you fucking retard.
>>
>>24517657
He's actually 6'3 according to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEMKaTNnDGM

He doesn't look that bad imo.
>>
I guess that beeing yourself doesn't work for everyone.
>>
>>24517670
I'm pretty sure it is, reddit. Zyzz did the same shit and got worshipped for it.
>>
>>24517601
the dude's autistic as fuck, what do you expect?

perfect target for SJWs
>>
>>24517668
damn that dude's game is fucking terrible. So funny he mentions RSD Tyler in the description. It's pretty pathetic. He needs a mentor or something to show him how it's done because everything that comes out of his mouth is just fucking unattractive.
>>
>guy having fun
>harms nobody

WAA WAAA CREEP

fuck those ppl
>>
>>24517699
You're too autistic to understand what's creepy and what's not.
>>
>>24517755
you're to autistic to understand being creepy is an appearance only thing
>>
Protip: you don't just go up to people and start talking to them or you'll get arrested, it's post 9-11 retards, you just don't do these things anymore.

What you need to do is to create an abundance of social and economic opportunities in your life, you have to create an attractive lifestyle for yourself, and people will automatically try to hover around you and pick up your scraps so to speak. That is the only way to succeed as a man.
>>
>>24517755
Not being attractive basically. It's a nice meme to pretend otherwise but if you spend a day or two on here you'll see tinder b8s that disprove your point that roasties act like this to hot chads.
>>
>>24517739
>implying you have to harm someone to be considered a creep

you're stupid
>>
>>24517755
Hel-lo!
CURRENT YEAR>>24517761
Jon Oliver!
Creep!
Lol!
>>
>>24517755

Creepy = being unattractive
>>
>>24517699
Zyzz mught have behaved like that at a festival where its totally normal to do so but he wouldn't have accosted random women in coles.
>>
>>24517768
and you are a no older than 16y old vagina owner, but certainly sound like one
in any case your opinion worths nothing here, go back to leddit and comment popular opinions for points there
dont forget to kill yourself
>>
>>24517831
>roastie
>underaged
>leddit

You whiners aren't even trying.
>>
>>24517601
What did he even do besides autistically trying to talk to women? Is it considered rape nowadays?
>>
you guys are fucking hilarious, i'll never get tired of reading the outrageously stupid things you say

>unattractive man approaches random women on the street
>he has absolutely no ability to talk to them
>he's recording it which makes it 100x more awkward and confusing for the women
>he uploads the tragedy to youtube claiming that he's a "coach" and that other men should follow his example
>gets very negative response

what the fuck did you all expect? you're blaming women for being put off by this imposing weirdo? if you were a woman you would reject him in two seconds
>>
Cool. I wish surveillance camera man would make a new video.
>>
>>24517755
Dude are you fucking retarded, creep is just a selective bullshit term women use, its a term shaming term that allows them to dismiss men they find unattractive without having to bear the accountability or guilt of that, in other words - "oh its not my fault I don't like you, its your fault, its has nothing to do with my personal preferences"

>tfw when you've been at a bar and/or club with average guys and chads (just observing, forced to be there by friends)
>tfw when you see an average guy just approach a woman touching her shoulder and gets the "creep" bullshit
>tfw when a chad approaches from behind with an ass grab and gets a giggle
>tfw when you realize that men who don't yet understand that "creep" is just code for unattractive are probably just women online pretending to be men or complete fucking morons for not seeing the obvious
>>
>>24517892
>tfw when a chad approaches from behind with an ass grab and gets a giggle
Stop making things up.
>>
>>24517761
>you're to autistic to understand being creepy is an appearance only thing

You're both half right. If you're good looking, you can do anything and it will never be creepy. Most good looking guys actually have no game and say the same shit as creepers do and have success with it.

But on the other hand, it it totally possible to be a 5/10 looking man and not be creepy when you talk to women. You just need to thread incredibly carefully and have high social intelligence. And even then you'll still creep out some women, but not all of them, all the time.
>>
I like youu.
Do you like me?
>>
>>24517601
>Why are you telling those women you like them?

I am glad to manage to have been born and raised in a country and time that that something were true were sufficient reason to say it.
>>
>>24518031
In other words, as long as you obey the potential subsequent request 'please don't talk to me anymore', you have the right to say literally everything that's true to literally anyone.
>>
>>24517956
>Stop making things up.
Not making this shit up, guys with good looks get treated differently, this can't be a fucking news flash to you.

Here's an experiment:
Obese bald feminist randomly grabs your dick at a bar, whats your response?, now whats your response when a qt double d's, big ass, slim waist model grabs your dick at that same bar, the only difference as that men, we don't have this fake magical term we can use to dismiss a bitch and not be accountable, we actually have to own up to our refusal and outright tell them we aren't interested.

I don't have to make up shit that happens everyday, you see it in smaller less overt scenarios, like asking a girl for her number, chad will get that number in some cases without even fucking asking kek (no shit), there was literally a time where I asked for a girls number, chad was nearby, and got the number by proxy just for being within proximity of the interaction, and I don't mean he just took the number, I mean it was offered to him too. Like I said, to not realized all this shit you must be an idiot, or just a woman pretending to be man trying to "defend females" covertly or some shit like that (the typical NAWALT argument shit), nobody has to make this up, I live this shit everyday, I see this shit everyday.
>>
>>24518077
>as long as you obey
lol what the fuck
>>
>>24517739
He's not really having fun though. This whole video is him being nervous/sad/upset and trying to overcome it. I'm not saying he deserves ill treatment, just that it's painful to watch him. The worst part is that he doesn't try other tactics, just the same thing over and over. He gets those googly eyes and goes "hi." and it's immediately awkward.
>>
>>24517674
Well I see his problem is just being massively autistic. Seriously, that's weapons grade tism right there and that is pure pussy repellent to all women. I don't blame them at all after watching 2 minutes of that vid.
>>
>>24518107
In both situations I am shocked and uncomfortable and would want to get out of the situation
>>
>>24518127
Well sure you can disobey such requests on some level, but crossing this point will raise ethical questions about respecting boundaries and so on. My point was that everyone has an undeniable right for a single approach/comment/pick-up line/whatever as long as it's true, be it or 'Hitler improved some aspects of the German economy', 'you shouldn't have been rude to that kid', 'God doesn't exist', 'I think you're beautiful' or whatever.
>>
>>24517761
>>24517766
>>24517804
>>24517892

You are all definitely wrong and probably autistic. There are non-visual cues that are just strange and indicate a non-normal brain. Being creepy is all about little things like word choice and inflection and how much eye contact you make and your facial expressions.
>>
>>24518200
>>24518127
Also note that I am *not* defending the 'creep' term. It is amiguous and charged, and insofar as that happens, it takes away from any truth value saying it might have.
>>
>>24518200
ITT retarded tumblrina who thinks people should be blocked in real life like on twitter.

This is what happens when you grow up on the internet instead of in the real world.
>>
>>24518211
The problem is that for all the psychology degrees and PhDs they might have, no woman would ever be able to define that term unambiguously even if they tried, which they never do.
>>
>>24518186
>In both situations I am shocked and uncomfortable and would want to get out of the situation
You are some kind of bitch, that's all I can say kek
>>
>>24518215
I really don't think my logic is bad. It's not perfect, but it's optimal. In (more or less) absence of objective morality, the only morally sound route is just to literally follow people's requests re. communication. If somebody's telling you 'I don't want to talk anymore', as long as they don't deride you, use derogatory terms or tone, but just communicate flatly, then even though you might have a good point, you have to just accept they're making a mistake and move on to someone who appreciates it; their loss.
>>
>>24518277
(Of course this doesn't apply for people who need to be talked to, e.g. to warn them against something; but in terms of *your own* benefit, *your own* interpersonal entertainment, it has to be enough.)
>>
File: ItsMensFaultPost.png (43 KB, 1876x248) Image search: [Google]
ItsMensFaultPost.png
43 KB, 1876x248
>>24518211
>Being creepy is all about little things like word choice and inflection and how much eye contact you make and your facial expressions.
This is my favorite part kek, the part where they speak the Bs about men sending out magical "creepy vibes", this stupid fuck doesn't even realize he's doing the exact same thing that the term "creep" is used for (IRONICALLY), its used just to pass blame unto men while at the same time removing any accountability on making the judgement ("its not my fault I don't like, you caused this by simply existing, you give off passive "creep" vibes"), its literally the same BS, I saved a post image early just for this (as you can see), glad I did. The post in the image perfectly describes your bullshit here
>>
>>24517841
>comes into thread to post shit how triggered he is
>calls others whiners

you sure theres no axewound between your legs?
>>
>>24518277
>>24518296
Must be nice to be autistic I guess.
>>
>>24518318
So wait, am I a tumblrina or am I autistic? Make up your mind.
>>
>>24517766
>Not being attractive basically. It's a nice meme to pretend otherwise but if you spend a day or two on here you'll see tinder b8s that disprove your point that roasties act like this to hot chads.

Thing is if you're hot, sure you can get away by saying anything, which is what the tinder b8s prove.

But it doesn't prove that if you're ugly everything you do is automatically creepy. It just proves that the chads do creepy shit and get away with it.

Just don't do creepy shit, and even if you're ugly, people won't think you're a creep.
>>
>>24518186
>i am shocked
No you're not fucking shocked you vapid cunt, you just want to act shocked because its what those fear mongering dykes at salon tell you to feel so you can be a delicate snowflake.
>>
>>24518307
Why is every screencapper's screen almost twice as wide as mine? I almost never read screencaps because I have to scroll horizontally back and forth.
>>
>>24517892
So it's like 'nigger' but for white beta boys?
>>
Could you link us the sub this was on m8t?
>>
Link to reddit thread?
>>
>>24518382
>Link to reddit thread?
https://www.reddit.com/r/LosAngeles/comments/3u5kth/psa_guy_accosting_women_in_downtown/
>>
>>24518326
Do you think those are mutually exclusive?
>>
>>24518397
So apparently I have at the same time managed to expound rudeness and restrict freedom of speech. Neat.
>>
>>24518342
but different women have different interpretations of what "creepy" is
why bother when what is "creepy" to one woman isn't to another
>>
>>24518426
This.

'Creepy' describes the consequence, not the cause(s).

Thinking that 'creepy' is a socially meaningful word is comparable to thinking that medicine is about saying the three word 'you are ill' and not about the diagnostic process of learning the symptoms and diagnosing the illness. It just says that you've felt some way, but doesn't dig into why.
>>
>>24518408
You literally just described a SJW.
>>
>>24518371
>So it's like 'nigger' but for white beta boys?
Kek that's a good way of putting it, but its worse than that, at least when racist whites called blacks niggers they owned up to the fact that they are doing it because they just don't like blacks, they take full accountability and are proud of their bias and prejudice against blacks (black btw).

But when women use the term creep its almost ingeniously evil because its used for the sole purpose of them being biased and prejudice, but to do so covertly and not even have to own up to it and take any accountability for the decision. Women don't really like anything to do with responsibility so even when they make a personal decision they want you to take responsibility for it.

It is one of the most fucked up psychological things you can do if you think about it, you not only make a man feel inferior or defective, but you also make him bear the burden of your choice, because for some reason they make it out as if it wasn't their preferences excluding said male, it was him being "just that bad".
>>
>>24517674
Wait, do people actually believe the le 6'3" meme? Yea, girls like taller guys, generally around 6'1" or 6'1" but it's not that big of an advantage. There are plenty of manlets pulling ass, more often than your average tall guy tbqh. Being tall only helps if you're actually attractive and not autismo. Women don't want skinnyfat lanklets.

Muhammad Christ, kin. Don't take the memes from 4chin into the real world. No one irl even knows what a manlet is and no one irl considers 5'9"+ to be short, just not tall.

Holy sperg.
>>
>>24518349
Probably because you're on a cell phone or something.

That screenshot is 1878 pixels wide. Most monitors are 1920x1080 now.
>>
>>24518395
Wow, just wow.

They have to turn all this into a huge spectacle. Pathetic people
>>
>>24518426
>but different women have different interpretations of what "creepy" is
>why bother when what is "creepy" to one woman isn't to another
You are 100% correct and this is why one of the key to not being creepy is that when you first meet someone, you stick to very safe conversation. As you get to know the person better, you get hints of what their personality is like and what they like conversationally. Also, if you take a step in one direction conversationally and that causes the person to have a small negative reaction, you step back, and go in another direction.

You need to be pretty smart socially, you can't be autistic and do this basically.
>>
>>24518395
>>24518510
PSA: When you see someone use the words 'Public Service Announcement', it is almost always going to be a hate campaign against someone.
>>
File: 1446635763991.jpg (15 KB, 240x250) Image search: [Google]
1446635763991.jpg
15 KB, 240x250
>>24518186
You just sound like a pure bitch. Please fucking lynch yourself. Or at the very least, carry around a plant, because I bet you waste a shit ton of oxygen.
>>
>>24518441
>'Creepy' describes the consequence, not the cause(s).
Yeah definitely. Creepy is just someone who gives bad emotions socially. A creep is just someone who does it repeatedly. There's infinite ways to be creepy, and what is creepy to some can be attractive to others.
>>
File: shig.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
shig.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>>24518349
>not being 1920x1080 masterrace
>>
Wow that looks dangerous as fuck, why is this guy even outside of an institution? Have you reported him to relevant authorities yet?
>>
>>24517601
He's cute af. I wish a wasn't a shitskin.
>>
>>24517601
>Star Wars: Red Harvest

Shit book btw.
>>
The guy did fine except for the speaking part. He's just too direct and women are fucking retarded so if you don't murder the fucking Bush to keep conversation flowing they write you off.

The fact that people would call him a creep for trying to talk to others is fucking retarded. Reminds me of when I talked to a well dressed female panhandler and she tells me she's looking for a job, yet she's sitting on the floor begging for money.

Women.
>>
>>24518459
5' 7 is SMALL 5'9 is slightly short sorry dude, 6' is tall and 6'2 is nice and tall.
>>
>>24518441
The problem with this is, like some guy above said, that phenomena happening in yourself should be spoken to in the first person. If you have something objective to say about a person who makes you uncomfortable, like, I don't know, 'you lack intonation' or 'your choice of words is similar to that culturally associated with sexual crimes', say that. But if all you have to say is subjective 'I feel bad', take the responsibility for your inability to define it; don't just say 'you are making me feel bad'.
>>
>>24518672
>spoken to
*spoken of
>>
>>24518672
Oops, sorry, meant to quote >>24518579 in acknowledgement of his point.
>>
>>24517885
>you're blaming women for being put off by this imposing weirdo?
From what I gather, they're scorning people other than the women affected who nonetheless get involved in comments, etc.
>>
File: hisbook.jpg (285 KB, 2692x2814) Image search: [Google]
hisbook.jpg
285 KB, 2692x2814
>>24518629
>Shit book btw.
Speaking of books that guy actually wrote one http://www.amazon.com/Cilleys-Ultimate-Lifestyle-Transformation-Challenge-ebook/dp/B00ERQAKAS
>>
ew, he's really fucking creepy. this made me sick to my stomach :(
>>
>>24518615
Would you legit date an autistic retard?
>>
File: 015.jpg (149 KB, 831x719) Image search: [Google]
015.jpg
149 KB, 831x719
>>24518735
someone buy it and dump screens in here for us
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 740x555) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 740x555
>>24518773
Then dont think about it anymore, problem solved
>>
>robots are actually defending this guy

lmao
you guys really are fucked up
>>
Im a social retarded robot myself and even I can watch this video without cringing so fucking hard

that guy is absolutely disgusting
>>
>This guy
>Ewwwww creepy

>Janoskians group-bullying lone betas or beta immigrants with girlfriends in public
>Wow haha so hilarious and cute! They need their own movie!
>>
>>24518735
Good lord. That's probably got some otherworldly cringe in it.
>>
File: image.jpg (309 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
309 KB, 1280x720
Lets be the voice in his head, goading him to punish women for their behavior.

He might be schizophrenic, he has his own ideas of how the world is, if enough people can contact him and agree itll be cemented in his head even more.

This could be the next happening
>>
Holy shit, kin, it's not that hard. I'm not that good looking and I've gotten a number literally every time I've asked for it. Just don't sperge out like this guy. Talk to them how you would talk to anyone. There isn't some magical word or weird traditional conversation style you need to use. JUST talk to them, pham. They're normal people and they're going to be flattered regardless, just like you would be, unless you're ugly obviously. Don't ask girls out if you're ugly.
>>
>>24517739
>Guy bothering other people
>Im ok with this
>they then bother him by calling him a creep
>wow rude
>>
>>24519023
Y-youre new arent you?

You greentext weirdly
>>
>>24518867
His Majesty Based Tom Brady was trying to save us with this message years ago but we did not heed his call to see the madness for what it was.

http://screen.yahoo.com/sexual-harassment-000000677.html
>>
>>24518989
Wew lad some more life changing advice from our friend chad
>>
>>24519023
he isnt bothering anyone
when you speshul autist snowflakes grow up
you will realise that yes ppl have the right to speak to other ppl
if you say leave me alone and they keep going then you can start complaining

>muh bothering
>ohno someone i didnt want to talk to talked to me
>waaa waaaa waaa
>>
>>24518307

creep = socially illiterate

Its not some big feminist conspiracy.
>>
>>24519077
>not realizing that someone talking to you that you don't want to talk to you is the equivalent of 700 holocausts
>>
Am I the only one who thinks the dude isn't even unattractive? I mean he's certainly no Zeus or anything but he's solidly 6/10. Proper haircut would bump him to a 7, solid facial aesthetics.
>>
>>24519077
>you will realise that yes ppl have the right to speak to other ppl

yes, and people also have the right to tell you what a bizarre creep you are when you upload those conversations to youtube
>>
>>24517630
autistic losers berate each other all the time. nobody likes a fucking retard. you guys should just be removed and sedated.
>>
File: tbh fam.jpg (145 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
tbh fam.jpg
145 KB, 960x720
>>24519041
Wouldn't call myself Chad, familia. I look pretty normal. Here's from the other day, like a week ago. If my hair was messy and I didn't keep my facial hair down, I'd look like you autismos. Most of you would look as attractive as me if you took care of yourselves. Some of you would look better. The only difference is that I'm not spergtastic af.
>>
He's not bad looking. His haircut sucks and he looks kinda old but he's not ugly at all. He has great bone exposure on his lower third and nice cheekbones. I usually post stuff like "attraction is 100% looks" on here but this is not one of those cases. this poor guy is just fucked in the head.
>>
>>24517699
he got worshiped for ignoring girls and just acting silly. when he did approach girls (in appropriate environments) he just made random jokes and yeah looking good helped. if he would have been autistic and trying so hard like this dude he would have been attacked and laughed at.
>>
>>24519079
creep = reminds me of someone I was scared of but I don't recognize I am remembering that person and acting like this person is the same as them
>>
>>24518867
did you just advertise for a prank channel you stupid faggot?
>>
>>24519156
hi chad, please leave
>>
>>24519145
Sure but not report you to the police like they do on Reddit, luckily police will be less concerned with how creepy someone appears.
>>
>>24519202
creep = socially incompetent and communicating perverted, aggressive, or cryptic ideas through unconventional or otherwise inappropriate means. some people still use the word for people who are behaving insanely or appear to be deformed
>>
>>24519266
>someone isn't completely physically repulsive

>omg he must be chad he doesnt belong here!!
>>
>>24519266
Only you guys think I'm chad. I'm moderately attractive, not Chris Hemsworth. And personality matters more than you autists think. You just don't want to believe it because you're autists.

>>24519290
What ^ he said
>>
>>24519282
>perverted
>cryptic
>unconventional

Those are good qualities if anything.

>incompetent
>inappropriate
>insane

Circular definition, says nothing. 'Wrong because wrong.'

Are you literally even trying?
>>
>>24519282
You are right and the word should only be used for that but I think most are using it now for stuff nowhere near that.
>>
>>24519234

The Janoskians are a bunch of kids in Australia who became 'famous' internationally through Youtube. Practically all of their early videos (the ones that made them famous) involved embarrassing lone betas in public, on trains, eating alone, etc. A lot of the time these videos involved these guys approaching a boy with a girlfriend and making a fool of him in front of her. They became really popular with young girls and bizarrely enough even got their own short-lived show and offers of a movie, music videos in the US, etc. (I think their fame is mostly over now).

Point is... this sort of bullying in public of men was defended by women. This is real humiliation (not just in public, but video of the situation put on youtube for millions to watch).

But women complain about the odd guy approaching them.
>>
>>24519320
i know that feel m8 im also cyborg

stuck between 2 worlds ;(

people usually smile to me and wanna know more about me cause i am not completely ugly and i lift but once they get to know my personality they bail out as fucking lightening
>>
>>24519327
>Those are good qualities if anything.
Maybe if you're writing a script for a porn, making a puzzle and trying to be a special snowflake.

Those aren't good qualities in trying to pick up a woman. They're weird...creepy...
>>
>>24517601
Wow this guy is a fucking mental patient.

>>24517668
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xECGN_VhPc

This guy is fairly good for laughs.
>>
>>24519352
>perverted
>cryptic
>unconventional

Describes several famous rock singers that have banged models. Oh yeah, if you're rich and famous the creepiness suddenly doesn't matter.
>>
>>24519387
Is that Kip from Napoleon Dynamite?
>>
>>24519397
Name an example and I'll tell you why it's not what you think.
>>
>>24519446
How about Maynard Keenan
>>
>>24518186

Now I'm making a response here to you in response to what this guy posted here:
>>24518107

I think what he was saying holds true for most sub 25 women, not all, but 99%. I think you might be a bit more like my wife. Granted she is over 30 now and heavier, but she does have a good self realization that she isn't some special snowflake, model, or would be considered anything close to a +8/10. If the Chad of Chads came up to her and started hitting on her...she would be completely confused, like WTF are you going on about. Sure might be a bit flattered or something depending on how good his delivery was, but still she knows no good looking guy is going to hit on her when there are lots of other women hotter than she is.

I think that's a big difference between say a women who's 21 and 31. Some never grow out of being a "Stacey", but a lot do. (Not saying other shit doesn't creep in and take it's place that's just as bad, but at least some of them come to a realization they aren't the end all be all.)
>I said some motherfuckers, not all.
>>
>>24517668
>I'm with my mom. We're shopping.
I don't know if I can keep watching this.
>>
>>24519467
His perversion was "sexed up". There's a difference between flaunting sex as perversion and acting like the guy in the corner jacking off.

I'm not sure how he's cryptic, only mildly familiar with him. But if his lyrics were cryptic, that's art and it's artistic. Being cryptic in general conversation is just being needlessly confusing and it's off putting. It makes it seem like you don't know how to talk to people and makes you seem like a fedora or crazy.

Again, being artistically unconventional isn't the same as being unconventional in matters that should be left conventional. The sperg in the video says "I like you" when he doesn't know them. It's unconventional in a weird and unusual way. It's something you say to someone you've known a long time. It's not the same as being unconventional when being an entertainer.
>>
>>24518245
Which is only a problem for autists who need things defined that way to understand.
>>
>>24519079

I also say this as a guy.

Men can find other men "creepy". I have a co-worker who's mid 40's. And somehow Selena Gomez came up and he made some comment about wanting to hit that... Now ok, granted she's hot and yeah it's okay for just about any guy to think that, but the way he said it was just creepy.

For a 20 year age gap you can't just come off and go, "Damn I'd fuck her."....creepy daddy vibe thing... You need to imply it, "She's hot, like damn hot." Not so creepy, but it's still implied you'd fuck her given the chance.
>>
>>24519079
This. People who are creepy don't pick up on certain social cues and don't communicate well with others. They're often way too forward and honest and logical and don't understand why other people don't see eye to eye with them. They can't read body language at all either and are just fucking tone deaf to how people really feel in general
>>
>>24519549
>to understand

You don't get what it is about at all.

The problem is not (in itself) that autists are left in the cold because they don't know what they're doing wrong, it's that evasion of defining is evasion of responsibility. 'Oh everyone knows what social incompetence is, I don't have to spell it out for you!' is just 'Oh I want to stop people asking me for an unambiguous demarcation of what's acceptable and what's not so that I can throw the term around indiscriminately with no intellectual obligations.'.
>>
>>24519538
Oh so it's ok to be perverted as long as it's sexed up perversion. Got it.

Agree the guy in video is really messed up but creep is said about people not like him a lot.
>>
>>24519574
That's not creepy though, that's perfectly normal.

Creepy isn't so much about the content of what someone is saying as it is how that content is conveyed which is something autists will never understand and why they will keep trying to rationalize it and explain it and keep failing miserably.
>>
>just ask her out
>the worst she can do is say no :^)
>>
>>24519593
In other words, people who say defining is 'not necessary', 'pedantic', 'autistic' are those who want insults such as 'retard' or 'ill' or 'creep' to be as broad as possible, so to maximize the room to throw them around.
>>
>>24519586
>tone deaf to how people really feel in general

Implying this isn't describing the women that call men creeps too
>>
>>24519593
>>24519621
For example, see no farther back than >>24519615.
>>
>>24519621
>>24519593
This, much this
>>
ITS OK WHEN CHAD DOES IT
>>
>>24519574
As a mother, I think the fact that you present your opinion "as a guy" means absolutely nothing and you should never involve anything personal when trying to make a point.
>>
>>24519616
>reads on reddit that he should just ask her out
>actually does it
>Reddit's SJWs find out and ruin his life
>>
>>24519593
No, that's my point exactly. Autists literally don't understand that they are being received poorly. They don't know what they are doing wrong because no one will define exactly what is and isn't normal socially. Normal people all know this instinctively and to find someone who is clearly clueless and needs things all spelled out for them is extremely weird and immediately obvious. They feel unjustly wronged because they don't understand the motivations for people's rejection, but they're the only ones who don't understand it.
>>
This is how I start to act when I dont watch anime for awhile, this guy has to watch anime to learn about social interaction.
>>
>>24519574
Sounds like you've got some hang ups. The dude is the same dude as young guys, he's just been on the earth longer. It doesn't make him any different. Every guy wants to fuck attractive women. I've been in some clubs that involve people from young guys to old and no one gives a fuck
>>
>>24519613
By "sexed up," I mean it has to be in a setting where it's acceptable, like music, dancing or any naturally sexed up setting. Being perverted just because you want to be perverted is creepy.
>>
>>24519650
See
>>24519037
One of the earliest Chad parodies in history
>>
>>24519655
>as a mother

What are you even doing here?
>>
autism is highly heritable

autists trying to get laid should be treated as HIV carriers doing the same
>>
>>24519732
Making fun of someone for saying "as a guy" as if it means anything at all. There are no girls on here what the fuck is he even talking about.
>>
>>24519667
There are some people that really are so socially awkward that it is objectively terrible. But also a lot of women now use these words whenever they feel something and don't even know why they feel it even if it is only their own imagination or something from 10 years ago or some scary story a friend told them once.
>>
>>24519667
>They don't know what they are doing wrong because no one will define exactly what is and isn't normal socially.

That's the society's problem, not the autists'.

We can, as a society, either keep saying 'you're odd' and 'you're weird', or we can try to capture exactly what triggers this reaction, e.g. absence of facial movements, altered verbal or syntactic register, unwillingness to compromise after the first 'agree to disagree' is given, to adopt in-group cliches such as slang, unwillingness to acknowledge attempts at 'discharging' e.g. through humour... or, again, ignoring salutatory 'hi, how are things?', which in reality betrays awareness that such questions are dishonest, not literal... And so on.
>>
>>24519765
>attempts at 'discharging'
*attempts at 'discharging' a tense situation

As a non-autistic person, I must say that autistic communication (which just means, communication) appeals to me more than normie emotionality.
>>
Anyone else think that the word "creep" gets thrown around too easily? People are so fucking closed and paranoid these days. You can't even strike up a convo with a stranger without being the creepy, autistic rapist person.
>>
>>24519765
Serious question.

Why do SJW's say it's horrible to be uncomfortable if some culture acts very differently like playing music with really offensive lyrics or doing strange or horrible customs but if an autistic person acts in a different way it is ok to shame them without mercy?
>>
>>24518601
>not being 4k masterrace
>>
Watch 10:40 to 12:50 kek
Dude is creepy and autismo af

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh99trS9pKQ
>>
>>24517601

Good looking bloke who does this=playa
Strange looking bloke who does this=creep
>>
>>24519795
Dude can you back off? Your post is kind of in my personal space and gives off a weird vibe man. Really triggering.
>>
>>24519808
4k is pointless
>>
>>24519818
The fact that he describes it himself as "accosting" ends the debate doesn't it?
>>
You guys just don't like him because he's a negative reflection. He's probably better at talking to women than you sourpuss prudes are.
>>
>>24519765
>>24519786
For instance, consider one of those dumb 'prank' videos an anon's mentioned above. A normal person would probably hesitate to say 'fuck off; also, you're too cowardly to admit that you're redefining juvenile hostility as humour so to avoid responsibility'. Because the society teaches us to play along, leaving us prey to such injustice. But autistic people call it for what it is. They're unashamed about discussing normie behaviour.
>>
>>24519765
Nah, that's their problem.

We know that shit instinctively, why would we ever waste our time on that shit?
>>
>>24519795
No, YOU can't
I can and other normies can. Your experience isn't the same as everyone's. /r9k/ is not real life.
>>
>>24519826
We can trigger each other in the bathroom bby
>>
>>24519850
>We know that shit instinctively, why would we ever waste our time on that shit?

Because we don't know it. A typical girl doesn't know what puts her off in a typical autist. It is only through the latter's prompting and questions that one gets his or her lazy brain to think what it really is. See >>24519765.
>>
>>24519834
>denying 4k masterrace
>>
>>24519574
You sound like an asshat to sit there and find it creepy for a co-worker to sit there and say he'd want to bed a celebrity.
>>
>>24519868
That made me very uncomfortable

brb getting multiple university administrators fired for not reacting fast enough to protect me from you
>>
>>24519848
Society punishes those who go against the flow man. Not necessarily in immediately apparent ways, but it does punish those who are different and refuse to accept things that society is pushing down everyone's throats. One of the ways is social rejection and isolation. If you're so autistic that socialization doesn't appeal to you, then this is a fine option, otherwise, it's not an option at all.
>>
>>24519874
It's not something you can learn, kin. Trying to act normal instead of just being normal is going to be even more spergy. You're better off just being a regular sperge tbqhwyfam.
>>
>>24519874
In other words, there is no such thing as 'knowing instinctively'. A mouse 'knows instinctively' that it should avoid a cat, but it doesn't mean that it knows that puncturing of its organs will sever blood transmission to its brain, and that the cat's claws can transmit diseases. Knowledge is either explicit and verbal or non-existent.
>>
So anyone gonna buy his book or what
>>
>>24519890
>>24519896
It's not about whether an autist 'can' get 'normal' or not, it's about the fact that only autist-tier 'what exactly do you mean' can push that particular realm of science ahead. As well as get people to clarify their accusations.
>>
>>24519874
I understand that, my question is, what's in it for normies? Ridiculing and rejecting autists has worked well so far, why put in all the effort to change that?

If you're offering to pay normies for the service, you might be on to something, but don't expect anyone to help you out of the goodness of their hearts when their first instinct is to reject you simply because you're abnormal.
>>
>>24519880
I run 5760x1080. Unless you run 3 4k monitors, you're just wasting money on a gimmick
>>
>>24519896
When will we have the first autist sex symbol and modern autist president so autism becomes the new hot thing?
>>
>>24519937
>I understand that, my question is, what's in it for normies?

Ah, well, nothing. That is the tragedy.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 800x850
>>24519890
And so it must be punished back.

I looked at this guys facebook, he states he wants to be more aggressive. I dont get the sort of vibes from him that I got from Elliot as in wanting to kill people, this guy is more aimless.

If any of you are in LA maybe you could meet up with this guy and try to see how he feels about violence? I bet hes not into it, but its worth a shot.
>>
>>24519874
Are there not lots of books by psychologists about the answer to why autists tweak people out socially? If not then there are a lot of them who study autism that could do a study on that.
>>
>>24519935
You're being autist right now tbqh. You're assuming anyone but autists care if autists can function normally. You sperges are bottom of the barrel. We don't care if you get help now or in the future. You guys can go be creepy in your basements but stay away from us normies. You're as bad as SJWs tbqhwy. And they're annoying af.
>>
>>24519896
You can reduce your sperg levels significantly by doing certain things like making sure to not stare and pay attention to your own facial expressions and the facial expressions of others etc. If you come across as too abnormal it will be very offputting for normies for all these reasons, and these reasons could be taught to someone with autism and they could practice them until they become second nature.
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 251x241) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 251x241
>>24519980
>we

Check yourself before you wreck yourself kid
>>
>>24519980
>You're assuming anyone but autists care if autists can function normally.

Yeah a lot of people care because almost every family now has an autistic member in it and it is only growing.
>>
>>24518342

Creepy shit == anything said or done by an ugly or short man that could escalate the interaction sexually
>>
>>24519955
You know society has cops and the state guard and army, navy, airforce, CIA, DIA, NSA, etc.right?

It's kind of an unfair fight if they decide to pull out all the stops.
>>
>>24519983
Wishful thinking, kin. I'm a normie and there's nothing to teach. We're born with it being natural. There's no algorithm for human interaction. It changes depending on the situation and will always change. Way too many variables to even begin to give someone a guideline. The best you could do is say speak at a normal volume, don't talk about shit people aren't going to be interested in (if you can't tell, don't speak unless spoken to and don't digress), don't stare (you won't know how long is too long anyway. It's supposed to be natural), relax your body and don't move around when you're not doing anything that requires movement, don't say inappropriate things (too many variables. If you don't know, stfu)
Idk, kin. That's the best there is really. You guys are fucked tbqhwy.
>>
>>24520002
I've literally never met one irl
>>
>>24519947

VOTE 4 TRUMP
>>
he's a total idiot LOL
>>
>>24519807
Sorry, was busy with other replies.

Good question, but the answer is actually as simple as it is 'offensive': our culture is as superior to all other cultures as autistic behaviour is superior to the average behaviour in our culture.

Black 'music' is shitty pounding, native 'cultures' are drugged 'connecting with the universe' savages, Slavic countries display nationalistic mob mentalities. There's nothing worthwhile about them. Thus SJWs, so to be praised for their disguised empathy, sophisticate that 'indigenous practices are just different ways of looking at the world' as if they were parallel to science, or that 'energetic music fulfills a human desire too'. They basically want to drag our culture down (or rather, keep it from embracing its values, standards of knowledge and beauty etc.) by disguising it as appreciation of the underdog.

But autists, autists are AHEAD, not behind the curve. They are *more* literal, *more* concerned with facts the way >>24519114 and >>24519157 are (funnily enough, nobody replied to those), *less* likely to loudly say on this shitty blog or another that 'we as a society should treat this or that group with more respect because there's beauty and value in every worldview and mindset'. That's why they are hated.
>>
>>24519343
link to vids?
>>
>>24520051
Someone needs some mandatory neurodiversity tolerance training
>>
>>24520087
>for their disguised empathy
*for their misguided empathy
>>
>>24520070
You probably met several. You can't always tell just looking or talking for a minute.
>>
>>24520051
>There's no algorithm for human interaction.

False dichotomy. The variables constituting the algorithm might be infinite, but it exists and it definitely can be determined so to imitate human interaction indistinguishably from a real person.
>>
Why would we help autists? The more autists there are, the better chance we have with the Stacy and normie women.
>>
>>24520087
Interesting theory. Do SJW's hate everyone that is superior?
>>
>you seem like a serial killer, and not in a charming Ted Bundy sort of way

You know society is fucked when being creepy is worse than being an actual serial killer/rapist simply because you're not charming.
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 750x1334
This fucker is better looking and more well dressed than most of us. Plus he gets autismbux to pay for his lifestyle.

What a lucky bastard.
>>
>>24520051
We'll see if you say that once we have really good AI
>>
>>24520155
but he literally is a serial killer in every way except murders
>>
>>24520134
I meant there's no current algorithm. There's literally an algorithm for everything. There's a theory of everything somewhere out there, kin. Don't take things so literally like an autist.

Also, that's not a false dichotomy. A false dichotomy would be if you were given limited options when more than those options exist. That's not even implied in what I said. Sure, it's not true if you take it literally, but it's not a logical fallacy. It's just false.
>>
File: 1439987194282.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1439987194282.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>24519290
>>24519320

>Being this clingy.

Get off my dick Chad, god damn. There are a bunch of trap threads like you both requested and influenced on /b/. Fuck off. You're not welcome here. No one likes you. God damn losers, jesus fuck.
>>
>>24520175

>hasn't raped anyone, but he's basically a rapist short of raping anyone
>hasn't killed anyone, but he's basically a serial killer short of killing anyone

Fuck normies.
>>
>>24520153
Well, at the core it's about fear of criticism, and even deeper, fear of responsibility, action, and eventually laziness. Think false modesty. Why do people say 'I'm horrible at chess', 'I'm so ugly', and so on, It's because they want others to tell them instead, 'oh no, you're a great player/beautiful'. Why? Because if they said it themselves, they'd (1) have to address unpleasant criticism ('no you're not' -> 'yes I am, because this and that achievement of mine under this and that definition of achievement'), explaining which they rather want to shift onto their friends, and (2) to push away the unpleasant thought that as soon as I'm good at something, I shouldn't waste this talent and cultivate it. So better deny it.

Similarly with cultures. Why do people believe in free will, or that intelligence/IQ doesn't matter/can't be measured/defined/isn't everything? So to imply that everyone, every member of every culture, can be as good as the average white male 'if they only try', that genetic factors are non-existent, and even the environmental ones are surmountable. Why? Because stating otherwise would make you appear heartless, malicious, to people disbelieving you ('he just lashes out at the disadvantaged, he just wants to imply his superiority!'). And eventually, because belief in free will and self-determination ('everyone can become a genius') shifts the responsibility from myself to suggest particular educational and social policies: as I say, 'oh, there's no need to think about eugenic (educational) policies, environment (free will) will fix it'. This is why equality of all cultures is implied: because if it were stated that they weren't, we'd clearly have to get to work and do something about it.

This underlies the SJW mentality. I might have missed some things though.
>>
>>24520305
tl;dr equality implies that there are no problems to fix.
>>
>>24520051
No, if you're smart enough and can empathize with autists enough it can be done. Trust me, you just need to spell out everything they're doing wrong.
>>
>>24520305
Of course, sour grapes might come into the equation too, but surprisingly I don't even think it's the biggest factor.
>>
>>24520355
>sour grapes

Meaning 'I can't participate meaningfully in the values of artistic and scientific merit which my society used to hold, so I'm going to find pseudo-merit in lesser ones'.
>>
>>24520377
So what should superior people do in response to this in your opinion?
>>
>>24520305
Sorry for elaboration after elaboration, but there's yet another factor:

The way human brains are wired, nobody is going to react hostilely to finding merit and everyone is going to react hostilely to finding flaws. It's just playing safer to try to find the good in evil things or groups ('religion is just another way of looking at the world', 'meditation is about self-awareness', but also 'not all (insert a group)', 'don't generalize', 'guns/drugs don't harm people, people (individual users) do', and so on) rather than point out their dangers. Which is connected to what I say, that a man's character is reflected more by what he disagrees with than what he agrees with.

>>24520416
I really can't reply comprehensively to this in a single post. But 'there are always exceptions', 'this or that substance or practice isn't harmful as long as it's in moderation' (free will quid custodiet fallacy), or 'low intelligence is not a bad thing in itself' are good fallacies to watch out for and point out. I fancy the idea that I might write a book on this all one day.
>>
left handed, high five, raight?

passing our goals raight
>>
>>24520509
>a man's character is reflected more by what he disagrees with than what he agrees with

Or, admittedly subversively, that it is easier to create than to criticize.
>>
so what we have here is a autistic? person with anxiety and possibly trying to recover from depression.

They have learned (probably online) about "rejection therapy" I think the name is: The idea is you do things you're scared to do and know wont work out to gain confidence.

He is literally trying hard to better himself as a person climb out of the hell mental health issues put you in. It's true he is making women uncomfortable - but he doesn't want to. He says sorry to someone he didn't want to make them scared.

SJWs always go on about oppressed people but this is an example of someone who is struggling in life - they want to punish him and make him feel even more terrible. That's horrible.
>>
>>24520509
You think pointing out fallacies will change people like that? They will see the fallacy and decide to change their mind?
>>
I can't imagine living in the kind of hell that guy's life must be. Maybe it's not though. He's blissfully ignorant of a lot of things but retardedly confused and angry about others. How does someone so autistic actually manage to get by in daily life? Do people like that actually exist or is this some kind of excellently made parody of what autismos are like? Holy fuck, man. I didn't know you could get so autismo and not have someone legally obligated to watch over you. Are people really this socially retarded?
>>
>>24520573
>You think pointing out fallacies will change people like that?

No, it won't. But you didn't ask what's the viable solution, but what *should* be done; and experience shows, those are usually two different things.
>>
>>24520572
>>24519807
Is what made me ask this. Why are autistic men the only oppressed group that SJWs are ok with oppressing more?
>>
>>24520590
You think what should be done is something that will do nothing to improve things?
>>
>>24518778
Yeah. We wouldn't be having kids though if it was an actual diagnoses.
>>
File: image.jpg (279 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
279 KB, 750x1334
>>24520574
He gets autismbux
>>
>>24520596
The anon you asked this question here.

I just remembered, it's also because the nobler a person, the more responsibly they take to criticism. You can't criticize a nigger, but an autist/a shy person/a depressed person/a self-doubting person/an intelligent person (sadly, experience has shown that I have to >inb4 at this point that I am none of those) will be a safe target: they won't reciprocate, they'll just think, 'is that the case? maybe...'.

This works on the level of cultures, too: Western culture hardly retaliates violently for perceived insults, it's safe to hate it.

>>24520622
Yes. I mean, there's not really a way to improve things, but we should do the right thin anyway.
>>
>Hi! I like you, I'm attracted to you.

Nigga got game.
>>
>>24520572
Yeah that guy definitely had a tough time, used to be homeless and shit, can't find work cause he's too weird. Always angry cause women reject him and can't understand why.

I feel both pity and creeped out.
>>
>>24520596

SJWs usually are autistic themselves but channel their insanity into a swiss cheese look on politics and gain a sense of superiority
>>
File: 1448378329317.png (26 KB, 128x144) Image search: [Google]
1448378329317.png
26 KB, 128x144
>>24517601
It's almost like he watched one of those shitty prank invasion 'KISSING PRANK (GONE SEXUAL)' videos which use paid models, and thought that shit actually works in everyday life.
>>
>>24520596
>Is what made me ask this. Why are autistic men the only oppressed group that SJWs are ok with oppressing more?
Because they're the easiest target? Everyone else has some kind of backing behind him, a lone guy has literally nothing. Did you see what they did to a guy who was streaming that retarded SJW panel where they didn't even know the names of the games but they were pushing for banning them and reporting everyone in GG to the cops for example?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ-R_VVx68g
>>
>>24520786
Full stream here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZm50_-ghN4
Cop conversation here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2L4AQSni5hs
They filed a false police report on him "making threatening comments" when he was just sitting there and streaming their stupid panel, and now he's fucked in all sorts of ways when nothing will happen to them.
>>
File: 87192019151.png (269 KB, 690x870) Image search: [Google]
87192019151.png
269 KB, 690x870
>>24520726
I don't think autism is what most SJW have. Not everything screwed up is autism bud.
>>
>>24520828
>"making threatening comments"

The worst thing about things like that is that the very notion of lie is being shifted out of the discourse. Such things are going to be called 'necessary steps', or maybe 'seeing the true intent behind what that guy did' ('yes, he made no comments, but this was basically the nature of his act'). Responsibility is being lost in language games.
>>
>>24520884
>'yes, he made no comments'
*'yes, he made no comments strictly speaking'

Just the way the devil is in the details, the Satan is in the 'strictly speaking'.
>>
>>24517668
Cupid player is the worst by far
>>
>>24520884
Plus, these people make a living on calling the state or other legal or pseudolegal machinery on people, so they're very well versed in what will cause the most damage, and which targets to pick for minimum repercussions.

Same shit goes for that Canadian dude who's been fucked in the ass for 3 years now for disagreeing with feminists on twitter, they had a private discussion on how to fuck him the worst way, and they knew all the people involved in the case (the cop, the prosecutor etc) and he's still fucked.

And there are millions of cases like these where sociopaths simply use all the tools the society gives them to their full extent to ruin other people's lives and base their own advancement on it.
>>
>>24520996
Such things should be made into an infographic.
>>
File: WPUk0s5[1].png (98 KB, 1113x655) Image search: [Google]
WPUk0s5[1].png
98 KB, 1113x655
>>24521017
They are, but it's censored on mainstream sites, including 4chan.
>>
>>24518735
i have no money, someone please buy this book and post screens
>>
>>24517601
Sure he's not just joking? I mean, he's smiling constantly when doing his lines.
>>
>>24521156
These laws are all validated in double blind studies I presume right?
>>
>>24517601
This guy is a master at comedy.
>>
>>24521156
>Strike the shepherd and the sheep will scatter

hahaha imagine how fucking mental the guy who wrote this is
>>
>>24521246
Careful about Law 19 before you start insulting him bruh
>>
File: 22811819515155.jpg (243 KB, 1000x1233) Image search: [Google]
22811819515155.jpg
243 KB, 1000x1233
>>24521156
Law 37
>>
>>24521156
What a poet
>>
>>24521156
>Crush your enemy totally

I often forget to completely destroy my adversaries, leaving them wounded and vengeful. This will be a useful law for me.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 228x221
>>24521156
You will never gain influence and wealth by manipulating the world.
>>
>>24521632
tfw you realize just posting on the interwebs means you have more influence and wealth than a lot of the world or anyone who ever lived for thousands of years.
>>
>>24519586

>honest and logical
>this is now a bad thing

What a time to be alive
>>
>>24522229
Was there ever a time when being honest and logical was good? At least now most of the time you're not immediately killed for it like in the past.
>>
>>24522578

I'm just saying it's a damn shame that honesty and logic are considered bad things.
>>
>>24522229
>>24522578
>>24522607
Gentle, wistful reminder that the more one says one values honesty and logic, the less honest and logical they tend to be.
>>
>>24522679

Since fucking when?
>>
>>24522737
It has to do with conceptual comprehensiveness. When a truly logical person sees, for instance, a report on something, they'll see and say things like, (this is total nonsense made up from a glossary of statistical terms I just looked up), 'the confidence interval this sample belongs to is binomial, which means that the distribution can be either ordinal or, in case of joint convergence with the L-value, nonlinear'. The term 'illogical' is so removed from what occupies them, it just never crosses their minds, it's just not used. It's only illogical people who use the word 'illogical', because their train of thought is 'I don't understand this -> understanding has to do with logic -> this is illogical'.

Same with honesty, directness, literalness, truthfulness, and so on.
>>
>>24522898
In other words, those who live by the principles and subjects those complimentary terms imply, do this. Those who don't and can't because they're too stupid, jump onto the empty husks of their connotations and use them as ad hominems.
>>
>>24517755
Creepy = unattractive
Stop deluding yourself you worthless cunt
>>
>>24522898
Or, illogical people have whole hosts of redefinitions whereby to imply that logic is something else than, you know, actually USING LOGIC. For instance: 'You are not logical, otherwise you would fix your life.'. 'You are not logical, otherwise you'd realize when to stop discussing.' 'You are not logical, otherwise you'd know that nothing can be known for certain.' 'You are not logical, otherwise you'd listen to everyone without prejudice.' 'You are not logical, otherwise you'd not generalize.' 'You are not logical, otherwise you'd know that logic means nothing if you don't control the mind that uses it.' A group that absolutely excels in this are Buddhists.
>>
>>24517601

chad version when using the same lines?
>>
>>24523004
The irony of making non-sequiturs on the subject of logic goes, of course, unnoticed.
>>
>>24523025
>>24519037
Close as you'll find
>>
>>24519156
you look like ryan gosling if his head was a peanut
>>
>>24523396
Rated PG for Peanut Gosling?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.