[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women and loyalty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 576x576
is loyalty something that doesnt exist in women? Never have i once in my life get to know a girl that was loyal to a guy. Fully, completly, 100% loyal.
That doesnt exist in a woman. If a guy loves a girl he will love that girl and that girl only. He wont look at other women, he wont tell them about himself, about his feelings, he wont get close to them, he wont even have interests in any other women except the one he truily loves and he will give her everything.
On the other hand a woman will not do the same. If she finds some guy interesting she will get close to him, she will reveal his secrets to him, she will look and flirt with other men, no matter how much she claims to love the guy.
Women do not know what real loyalty is and they never will. Its something they do not posses and it pisses me off.
>>
>>24517435
If by 100% loyal, you mean not cheating on a guy or anything like that, yea, they exist. If you mean not flirting with other guys ever or not fantasying about other guys, no. Guys with options will flirt. Girls with options will flirt. All girls have options. Not all guys have options.

Women with options might cheat. Guys with options might cheat. All girls have options. Not all guys have options. Same thing. Doesn't mean all women are going to kek you though.

There ya go, OP.
>>
>>24517435
Yeah, there are. They probably have extreme emotional issues and will start cutting themselves if you aren't by their side for longer than 5 minutes.

Tbbqh famiglia, it's not just women. People in general are huge hypocrites and are only looking out for their own good. They stop being loyal when they think it's not longer benefiting them.
>>
>>24517541
Not true, familia. I could have cheated on my gf multiple times and gotten away with it. I still can. I choose not to because I enjoy our relationship being just us. I've cheated on all of my past gfs and it ruins things. A year in and still strong.
>>
Women are like demanding pets, you gotta keep a watch on them and you cant slack off. On you though, you gotta stay interesting or shes justified in ditching your lame ass.
>>
>>24517475
i dont know anon
i hate women generally

my friend is married, he cheated on the girl once (of that i know for sure) he has options, plenty

her wife.. he was her first, i never saw or hear her flirt or do anything remotely close to express attraction to another man

she isnt a model but pretty
>>
>>24517435
> If a guy loves a girl he will love that girl and that girl only. He wont look at other women, he wont tell them about himself, about his feelings, he wont get close to them, he wont even have interests in any other women except the one he truily loves and he will give her everything.

Another day, another kissless virgin thinking he's an expert on relationships.
>>
>>24517435
They understand the concept in an abstract sense, but I believe that they do not understand how to apply it or why one should.
>>
>>24517693
Im talking from personal experience
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.