[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MAN FUCK THE DENTIST >be me >go to the dentist like planned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1411862596549.png (46 KB, 388x387) Image search: [Google]
1411862596549.png
46 KB, 388x387
MAN FUCK THE DENTIST
>be me
>go to the dentist like planned
>some fuckin down syndrom 10 year old girl waiting also
>some qt opens door mr Anon
>thats me i go in
>my normal qt dentist fuckin help this little fuckin downy instead of me
>she said the qt recruit will take care of me
>the qt recruit miss totaly misses the veins with the anesthesia
>sit throu this torture and can feel every deep sting in my tooth
>feel every time she misses and smashes with those cold pincers and hits against my teeth
>come home cry and make this post
SHOULD HAVE FUCKIN GO THERE IN 10 YEARS THE NEXT TIME
FUCK THIS SHIT
>>
>>24517336
I'm pretty much immune to the numbing stuff for whatever reason, so my visits suck too. But because of my condition, the dentist always sees me, not some assistant. And i always find someone to talk to in the waiting room. Last time it was a qt frizzy haired black girl.
>>
>Go to orthodontist
>See qt oneitis from elementary school
>She's literally caked in makeup and an SJW

I want off this ride.
>>
the pain in my tooth is fuckin to much for me

any painless suicide methods?
>>
>>24517336
>he doesnt take painkillers before going to the hospital/dentist
>relies on normie plebs
its your fault
and you probably paid for it lel
>>
Why did you not say, you fucking retard. She would have given you more.
>>
>>24517336
>be me
>get teeth cleaned every six months at the community college
>not get cavities
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.