[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has /r9k/ heard of Elliot Rodger? He was a spree killer who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: isla_vista_shooter.jpg (327 KB, 2500x1719) Image search: [Google]
isla_vista_shooter.jpg
327 KB, 2500x1719
Has /r9k/ heard of Elliot Rodger?

He was a spree killer who killed 6 people and himself at his college town in May 2014. He was a 22 year old virgin and otherwise like a stereotypical /r9k/ user.
>>
Only six people? What a noob. I bet he didn't even use grenades.
>>
No. Never heard of him.
>>
Really? He seems to be pretty attractive. Are you sure he was a virgin?
>>
Wow, I never knew. I wonder if he released some kind of stupidly long poorly written manifesto, I sure would love to read it. Hell, I'd even settle for videos of him whining about women.
>>
>>24517188

Not many robots can say their dad bought for them a BMW 328i.
>>
>>24517386
His dad bought him a BMW? How could you kill people when you've got a sweet ride like that? Some people are just too privileged imho
>>
>>24517188

Has /pol/ ever heard of Hitler?
>>
>>24517188
>10^3x2+5x3
>not knowing the rodge
Fucking newfags
>>
>>24517444
How do you get the repeating numbers at the end of your post or make your text green?
>>
>>24517457
You gotta put "trips" in the options field.
>>
>>24517457
U hev 2 del33t system32 :DDD
>>
>>24517457
Hi there, I see you may be new to the website '4chan'!

Luckily for you, I am here to help! Now, onto those questions you asked!

>How do you get the repeating numbers at the end of your post?
Well, dear anon (anon is short for 'Anonymous', a name posters commonly use to refer to each other around here) those numbers are simply the number of the post in this boards history. Therefore there is no way you can choose your number, unless activity is slow and you monitor the newest post numbers!

>or make your text green?
Well if you're feeling down about not being able to get the digits you want, this time you're in more luck! Making text green on 4chan is as simple as putting a > before the line of text!
>Just like this!

Hopefully now that you know a little more about the site and how it works you can work towards becoming a good poster!
>>
He was weird

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJwetVN5jhA
>>
>>24517514
Thank you kind sir. Is there a way to upvote posts on this fine website? I think your post is quite helpful and could really benefit new users to 4chan.
>Thanks again Anonymous
>>
I am, in fact, a gay.
>>
>>24517537

>mfw someone made a video based on a thread I created

This feels better than ahving OC reposted.
>>
Kekkedy kek
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.