[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm so glad to meet a progressive boy who understands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1448415549723.jpg (97 KB, 1290x1026) Image search: [Google]
1448415549723.jpg
97 KB, 1290x1026
>I'm so glad to meet a progressive boy who understands that gender is a social construct

>Tee hee, it's not gonna suck itself baby boi!

>lol I don't usually do this but yeah you can take off the condom!
>>
what is wrong with this persons ass? Does anyone know a medical term for this? It's literally disgustiny.
>>
>>24516853
Literally HIV.
>>
>>24516853
degeneracy has met it's match
>>
>>24516831
Gross. Is this HIV?

And why the fuck do seemingly 50% or traps in the the pictures posted on r9k have a bigger dick than me? What a waste.
>>
Its sad to admit, but I still would
>>
>>24517018
Cos your dick is tiny.
>>
>>24516831
Seen this photo so many times but
>that fucking bony ass
Plump butt or go home fucboi.
>>
>>24517030
M-Makes sense. But what I'm wondering is why sissys where given bigger cocks when biologically it will be of no use?

Mine may be statistically above average but it's totally out of proportion to my body. I was given a 6'1, broad shouldered, masculine frame but with a dick that doesn't match it. Makes no sense.
>>
>>24517018
Because traps are men who have the highest possible sex drive and testosterone that is humanly possible, which is what ultimately causes them to perform such extreme acts onto themselves and others. They are the pinnacle of masculinity and possibly even human evolution.
>>
>>24517043
i was given the same but with 4 inches of thunder so stop crying, jesus christ
>>
>>24517064
Not to sound like a child but it's not fair. And I've seen my father's flaccid and it's huge. Granted he me just be a shower but his flaccid thickness would come close to my hard.

Why would I get his height and shoulder genes (more so, taller and broader) and not his big dick genes? How does that just skip me?
>>
>>24517043
there is no correlation between height and size of dick anon.

Your dick is fine, stop worrying about it.
>>
>>24517169
honestly senpai, I saw my dads dick when I was a kid too, and I still think it was massive, but honestly it might just be a "In your head" kind of thing. Especially since how much smaller we are when we are younger.
>>
>>24517184
Did you have sex with your father?
>>
>>24517184
that reminds me of how when I was a kid I used to flop my dick around until I got a "woody" at bath time because I wanted my dick to be as big as my dad's

then as I got older I used to put lotion on my dick because I thought it would help it grow larger as I aged
>>
File: 19.jpg (15 KB, 171x278) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
15 KB, 171x278
>>24517262
>then as I got older I used to put lotion on my dick because I thought it would help it grow larger as I aged

Made my night
>>
>>24517343
Well as far as I know, it worked.
>>
>>24517057
>being THIS much of a faggot
Okay.
>>
>>24517343
I'd like to sell you this tiger deterring rock. It totally works. Look around you son, do you so any tigers?
>>
>>24517400
Fuck. Meanf for this.>>24517376
>>
I didn't know HIV spreads all the way onto your ass.

Fucking disgusting.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.