[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do americans only eat boring types of pizza etc cheese, pepperoni
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (83 KB, 1300x866) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
83 KB, 1300x866
Why do americans only eat boring types of pizza etc cheese, pepperoni you guys have such shit taste.
>>
Pineapple and tiny preserved fish do not belong on pizza.
>>
File: Meat-Lovers-Pizza.jpg (135 KB, 670x445) Image search: [Google]
Meat-Lovers-Pizza.jpg
135 KB, 670x445
>>24516566
GET THIS IN YAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
Not sure where you get your facts, me and the boys always get jalapenos and spicy italian sausage.
>>
We actually have a humongous variety of toppings and pizza styles. The "only cheese or pepperoni" thing is what you experience at some social event /cafeteria because it's cheaper and more agreeable with everyone.
>>
>>24516553
Pizza Wars when?
>>
not American but sometimes it's nice to just have a plain cheese pizza... kebab is nice, veggies are nice but sometimes you just want something plain
>>
File: 61894321654.jpg (154 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
61894321654.jpg
154 KB, 600x700
THIS ISNT EVEN MY FINAL FORM
>>
>>24516584
I'm more of a super supreme pizza with extra olives and jalapenos kind of guy.
>>
>>24516553
gimme some chicken on that pizza

AND

pepperoni

AND

some hot sauce

AND

some italiano sausage
>>
Donnor kebab pizza is the only pizza for me senpai

>be British
>>
>>24516909
Damn that sounds nice.
>>
>>24516618
Pizza Hut is literally meme tier in Australia. Struggling so bad they rip off their drivers just to compete with Dominos, Crust and local pizzerias.
>>
File: 1447733877969.jpg (14 KB, 271x247) Image search: [Google]
1447733877969.jpg
14 KB, 271x247
>not ordering a pizza with chanterelles, red onion and smoked reindeer

Fucking plebs desu
>>
>>24516553
jalepenos, mushroom, and black olives. salty, savory, and spicy is all you need.
>>
>>24516584

It's a little light on the sausage.
>>
>>24517046
But where's the meat?
>>
>>24517096
>meat on pizza

okay buddy, just keep being american.
>>
Their taste buds are fried by processed crap. What do you expect?
>>
>>24517149
i'd rather be an american than a hippy
>>
>>24516553
Fuck this thread, Im hungry.
>>
Go to NY, it's second only to Italy when it comes to pizza, first in creativity/diabetes
Ex.Taco Pizza, Garlic Nut Pizza, Ball Park Pizza, Chipotle Chicken Pizza, and many more.
>>
Why are yurotrash so retarded and only get their understanding of the world from stereotypes in gossip rags? America perfected the pizza. You had to actually search to find a piece that shitty. Yuros are worse than new Yorker trash who thinks their shitty crackers with a pinch of tomato and cheese is pizza.

I guess it's to me expected. Nothing is funnier than hearing a yuro brag about their beer. My state alone has more breweries crafting top notch shit than their entire country has breweries making beer that is even drinkable.
>>
File: img_1009.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
img_1009.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Mama Mia, bibbity bobbity dago master race-uh

This is real pizza. Actually using flavored tomato sauce and cheese that covers the top? What kind of bourgeois fucks are you? You yanksyanks don't even burn your pizza. Smh famericans desu
>>
>>24517243

>Italy
>new York
>not the world's worst pizza

Am I being rused?
>>
>>24517243
sorry friend, I think you mean Chicago, because New York Pizza is literally the most basic shit pizza you can eat. Might as well head over to pizza hut, because at least pizza hut's pizza is cheaper.
>>
Well maybe Chicago has the best pizza with chicken on it to feed the niggers but that's about it.
>>
>>24517243
>NY pizza
>good
fuck off. You want a good pizza you go to Chicago and go to Uno's. Don't bother with the Uno's in other states either because they are literally just TGI Fridays
>>
>pepperoni
>cheese
>broccoli
>jalapeno
>spicy sausage
>onion
Beat my topping combo, niggas.
>>
Pizza is "shit taste" by default

pizza is pleb food, only faggots with a child's palette glorify it so much
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.