[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is a socially acceptable excuse for being single? I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: codex011.jpg (419 KB, 670x866) Image search: [Google]
codex011.jpg
419 KB, 670x866
What is a socially acceptable excuse for being single?
I want to be able to have this conversation with normies without revealing my power level.
The real reason is that women really tick me off with their emotional manipulation and viper tongues, i have seen the way they use sex as a negotiation tool, pretend to be on good terms with someone, then back-stab them and how they regard the achievements of their partners as their own success. Most are addicted to retail and validation and i want no part in any of this tomfoolery.

Obviously this isnt an opinion to be aired in the company of neurotypical sheep and i need a 'kosher' excuse..
>>
>>24516366
>chose to be single
>focus on becoming financially stable
>learn about yourself
>travel when you have shekels
>git rich

but I yearn for a gentle femdom sugar momma thats obsessed with me
>>
I tell them I'm remaining single because I'm waiting eagerly for the resurrection of the dead.
>>
File: 65464.png (9 KB, 409x323) Image search: [Google]
65464.png
9 KB, 409x323
its so fucked you even need an excuse to be single as a man. if you're a woman its fine, but every guy needs to have a gf or he's a loser/gay.
>>
File: get out jew.gif (1 MB, 400x287) Image search: [Google]
get out jew.gif
1 MB, 400x287
>>24516366
>kosher
I don't know if you're new or something, but we don't take kindly to jews around these parts.
>>
>>24516419
these are pretty good, thanks man

>>24516466
i know... i know

>>24516508
calm yourself friend, i was using that word in reference to the fact the societal norms are dictated by jews.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.