[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help before i waste my whole life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
So long story short im literally wasting my life away on the computer. im on the computer 15hours a day 7/7. No i dont exagerate it's not in reality 10hours a day. It's legit 15h/day 7/7. Been like that for years. I just open this fucking box, open the browser/video game and the time just poof, goes away in a second I don't even notice it.

How do I break this addiction ? Anyone here had that problem and ended up solving it or at least making it a little better ?
>>
Sounds great to me
>>
>>24516274
start reading books. You can also try going outside but I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>24516274
its not an addiction, you are here because you have nothing better to do
>>
>>24516284
It's cool for a while. Then you grow older and you're still playing the same autistic game you were playing years ago. I cant remember what I did yesterday or the day before because all days are roughly the same. Sometime I don't even remember what I did the current day.

Then you get older and you think about death slowly creeping, at how fucking hard I'd cry if I was diagnosed with a cancer because I did nothing at all with my life.
>>
>Tfw no one help you

oh well, it was worth a try
>>
well dude you have two choices
either surrender to the void and embrace its essence into your being or you learn to help yourself because nobody will do it for you
no shame in surrendering bro, just remember both choices are equally meaningless so just do what you want
>>
>>24516376
If it makes you feel better what does anybody else really do with their life?
>>
>>24516616
Exactly. It's all overhyped fake bullshit.
>>
Clip apart all of the cables to your computer and if you have a smart phone, cancel the contract. Go without for a year or two.
>>
spend some time looking into other things. one time i quit going on the internet so much cold turkey. just said fuck this im going out. grabbed my bike and cruised around town for 5 hours. it was just as meaningless as being on the internet all day but i felt a lot better when i came back. i fall into a similar cycle op often and i just have to force myself to find something else to do or i feel like im wasting my life. my bike is always there for me though so i might just get a piece of pizza or read at the library or some shit. dont be yourself, just find something else thats fun and can take a lot of time. most people spend most of their life sleeping and working. you should make the best of your neetdom before youre forced into that cycle or something worse, like bad health or a civil war breaking out.
>>
>>24516274
If it helps you a little, I tryed to be normal guy for a few years and its not really worth it: Having friends is nice, but its hard to find the "real" ones (I had only like 2 when I was a kid and 1 when I grew older) and it requires a lot of work and attention, sex and relationships can be nightmare if you dont know what you are doing and work usually just slowly kills you inside... I guess you best bet is to do what I do: set a few simple and realistic goals, that you think will make your life better or will at leat help you sleep at night...
>>
>>24516274
Literally just stand up and go do other things. I was in your position 5 years ago. Now I'm over a hundred pounds thinner, have a GF, drive a nice car with a swanky office job. It's 100% because one day I realized I was becoming a fat neckbeard with no prospects. Just get up. Just fuck off, already.

>LOL WHY R U HERE THEN.
I come here before work to browse and shitpost while I eat my breakfast.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.