[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gay/bi feel threads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
File: wpXdsol.jpg (40 KB, 300x470) Image search: [Google]
wpXdsol.jpg
40 KB, 300x470
>finally come out as bisexual
>go on tindr
>filled with cute guys
>good thing I have a cute face
>message some
>they are all dtf... even some 8/10s
>get a good thing going with one guy
>he ends up being a cam whore troll
>try again with hottie
>same thing
>keep trying
>get a few legit responses
>holy fuck, besides the annoying cam bots, it is amazingly easy to pick up dudes for sex... even good looking dudes

I feel sorry for all of you heterobots (and monobots) out there. Bisexuality is the master race sexuality.

Anyway, about to go slam this adoreable twink in his boypussy. Bringing a condom (or two).

Seriously though, if more of you guys were bisexual... you wouldn't be se lonely.
>>
>>24516027
I agree. I would consider myself at most a 6/10 but guys always seem to hit on me because I look young. Go to bars OP, you will easily get laid that way.
>>
File: homos.png (394 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
homos.png
394 KB, 500x750
no tbqh senpai baka i am not homo
>>
>>24516027
Bi, but I'm really not a fan of casual sex. Most i've done with a guy is cuddle and with a girl I did everything but sex.
>>
File: 1447028469529.png (48 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
1447028469529.png
48 KB, 400x389
It is easy for straights. It's called prostitution. It's easy to get sex regardless of your sexuality or looks ,that is , if you're looking for only sex.

I'm gay and I want a real relationship. Good fucking luck getting one as a homo.
>>
>>24516027
dude being gay sucks

Most gay men are total sluts and have STDs. Also HIV is scary as fuck.
>>
I'm only bicurious atm, I just want a cute feminine guy to experiment with, would 've easier if u were the least bit attracted to normal dudes.
>>
>>24516130
Good fucking luck getting one as a homo.

lmao when 17 year olds who dont even know any gay people say this shit it makes me rage. there are millions of gay men who would prefer to be in a relationship, are you serious?
>>
File: wellmemed.jpg (133 KB, 1120x720) Image search: [Google]
wellmemed.jpg
133 KB, 1120x720
>>24516206

Good one. Made me laugh really hard. kek'd and check'd My friend. Well meme'd even. I really enjoyed your well thought out meme post.
>>
File: 1446790951289.jpg (237 KB, 961x720) Image search: [Google]
1446790951289.jpg
237 KB, 961x720
> pretending to be bisexual because you're that desperate to get off
no thanks
>>
>>24516221
alright, well you can continue to feel that way. after a short shower I might continue posting on the internet (where you are totally oh so correct, btw) OR I might go nuzzle my sleeping partner of 5 years while he sleeps (with my dick)

lmao
>>
File: 4.jpg (24 KB, 365x365) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
24 KB, 365x365
>4/10
>girls have higher standards for girls

>all i want in this life is to find a great girl and spend my life with her
>>
>be bi
>never done anything with a guy so basically just straight
>want to leap directly into heinous sex acts and dominate a guy
>also want to take things slowly and easy because i'm new to it
>the guys who want to do the heinous sex acts don't want to take it slow and easy and also are insane sluts
>the guys who want to take things slow and easy won't let me do horrible things to their mouth
>remain straight forever
>>
>meet guy through mutual friend
>talk all nice
>omgheissoadorable.jpg
>he tells me he's bi too
>gradually getting more flirty as we talk for a couple hours
>go to his room and we play guitar together for a bit
>he starts saying something and I lean over and kiss him
>he kisses back (thank god)
>lay him out on bed and pull his pants down
>start sucking his cock like my life depended on it (in many ways.... It did)
>he wants to fuck
>get on all fours and he slides his cock into me
>I never realized it before but I moan pretty femininely
>start doing these half whimpers have sex moand cuz it hurts but feels amazing
>I make a joke and we start cracking up together
>he finishes
>we cuddle and go to bed together
feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>24516455
You'd be my doppelganger if I still held out any hope for the 3D world.
>>
>>24516670
Holy shit i can't spell.
>Talk all night*
>half whimpers/half sex moans*
>>
>>24516130
>I'm gay and I want a real relationship. Good fucking luck getting one as a homo.
i am this feel, subs are literally slutty women with penises
i am dying a virgin
>>
>>24516027
>have a cute face
that's all that ever mattered. it doesn't matter that you're bi or gay. anyone, including straightfags can get laid if they have a nice face.
>>
>boypussy

Why do faggots say this shit?
It sounds so fucking awkward and creepy.
>>
>>24516027
>being "bi"
>not just being gay
Besides, if you're a guy and solely go after guys you aren't bi, lol.
>>
>>24516130
I'm a bi who prefers men romantically and I've never met a gay guy irl who just wants a relationship and not a fuckbuddy. If they're out there they are fucking impossible to find. The only ones who do are virgin NEETs who live on the other side of the globe and I'm too poor to have a real real relationship with them.

Where do I find cute virgin NEETs in my city?
>>
File: 1441097195536.jpg (38 KB, 500x339) Image search: [Google]
1441097195536.jpg
38 KB, 500x339
>be bi
>mostly gay
>still have a slight attraction to women
>but it's pointless
>what few women I'm truly attracted to will never think of me on that level
>what few women I can get I'm not attracted to
>I just want it to go away
>I just want to be a pure homosexual
>>
>>24516758
>Where do I find cute virgin NEETs in my city?
Probably shitholes like gaia, IMVU, second life, etc.
Honestly you're better off hanging out college campuses
>>
>>24516027

Nice man. I wish I was bi sometimes. It'd be swell.

>>24516105

>considered suicide

Probably also more than 40% of the general populace. Suicidal thoughts that aren't acted upon aren't all that uncommon.
>>
>>24516789

I have the opposite problem.
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>24516130
>tfw prostitutes in my country demand pictures of you first to decide if you are good looking enough to pay to have sex with them
>>
>>24516723

Nice face here. 6'2 and 130 pounds. Definition of lanky. Somewhat concave chest. Ribs visible. Auschwitz mode.

Fuck you.
>>
>>24516848
quit bitching and go get laid, normalfag.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.