[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we talk about how we wish we had gfs again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1445687990884.jpg (50 KB, 604x538) Image search: [Google]
1445687990884.jpg
50 KB, 604x538
Can we talk about how we wish we had gfs again?
>>
I wish I had a gf but I also wish that I deserved a gf
>>
Sometimes I try to image what it would be like to have a gf.

Someone who just innately wants to be with you.
Someone who'd visit you, and turn up just because they want to see you.
Someone who'd hug you, not for any superficial reason but because they want to be close with you an hold you in their hands.
Someone to whom you are the most important person in the world (and they are to you).
Someone to whom all those stupid, messed up feeling inside you that hurt are mutual.
Someone who you can be completely honest with.
Just someone to be with.

I try to visualize it, or imagine scenarios where that's true, but I can't. I think I used to be able to, though.
I really don't like being lonely. I just really angry and sad and powerless and I don't know what to do.
>>
I've pretty much accepted that I will never have a gf, I don't deserve a gf, and if I did get a gf I'd feel really bad for her since she has to have a shitty bf like me.

I am a mistake.
>>
>>24516005

Why are girls this cute allowed?
>>
>have gf
>have fembot on the side

Feels pretty good f a m
>>
>>24516374
Hahah that's great pal. Hey, what's your name? I'd like to include it in my suicide note.
>>
>>24516389
Don't say such things anon there is nice things in life. What would you write about me?
>>
>>24516399
Mainly an observational essay on the contrast between your life of two gf and mine of no gf. Special attention will be given to tfw.
>>
>>24516370
because they would never ever want to kiss you and you will die alone
>>
>>24516422
The fembot isn't a gf just a sexual thing I guess.
Also I'm a PoS otherwise so you could probably be me.
>>
>>24516469
Person of Switzerland?
>>
I'm so lonely at this point that I'll be with any girl who just wants to be with me
>>
>>24516506
no. Why do you think that?
>>
>>24516575
What is PoS?
>>
>>24516598
Piece of Shit
>>
Honestly, my standards are just too high. I'd rather be left forever alone than date someone I don't like, which is kind of pathetic excuse for beign alone, but I'll take it.
>>
Rough times but always together alone.
>>
>>24516302
Kill yourself and start over again senpai.
>>
>>24516604
Can relate.

>I love you qt gf. You were the best I could get so I will have to make do with you.
>>
>>24516663
>the best I could get

Terrible phrasing, can imply that there's someone else better, but you weren't able to get her, so you settled with the one you're currently with.

I'd prefer something like
>I love you, there's no one else in this world I want more than you
>>
>>24516015
This Tbqh family
Un lb lb
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.