[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all these salty roasties being salty cuz men like that p
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 23
File: roasted salties.png (57 KB, 919x565) Image search: [Google]
roasted salties.png
57 KB, 919x565
>all these salty roasties being salty cuz men like that prime teen/tween pussy

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/3u1ts7/what_are_some_of_the_biggest_mistakes_you_think/
>>
Who gives a shit, really? Who actually gives a single fuck what women think except beta faggots? They are literally butthurt about every fucking thing in the entire universe.
>>
>>24515878
That's exactly why it's so funny. Women are beta faggots when it comes to age.
>>
>>24515826

What's wrong with wanting an obedient sexbot
>>
>>24515826
I think salted roasties would have been a more apt file name.
>>
>>24517287
Isn't that mutton?
>>
>>24515826
This reddit thread is a goldmine a bitter, projecting roasties.
>>
>>24515826
I like the part where it's "gross" to want someone who tries to make you happy. Somehow I doubt she HAS a lot of guy friends. Possibly a few colleagues who are tired of being badgered about their dating patterns.
>>
>Posting reddit bullshit

Fuck off normalfaggot, you are not better cunts.
>>
classic Nice Woman (tm) mentality
>>
>>24515878
Good response which should conclude the thread
>>
>>24515878
>They are literally butthurt about every fucking thing in the entire universe
Women or betas?
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/dirtypenpals/comments/3tubiv/meta_women_over_30_can_we_discuss_our_dpp/

>um, hello, is 30 considered old now? have I been under a rock?
>>
Literally drinking roastie tears right now.
>>
that fucking compatible buzzword mey mey yuck

COMPATIBLE COMPATIBLE COMPATIBLE COMPATIBLE
>>
>Putting forth basically zero effort. E.g. making an okc profile with nothing but a picture, not sending any messages, and then getting bothered when no one messages them.

that's exactly what women do for fuck's sake, except they do get 100s of messages.
>>
>>24515826
And yet none of those women see the hypocrisy of dating an older guy when they were in their 20s. Now they're on the other side of the tracks and beginning to feel a (tiny) bit of what men experienced throughout their 20s as women chose to date older men with more money and status.
>>
Geez, I really wonder why you guys can't form healthy relationships, oh boy, it's a mystery to me. You guys all sound like absolutely wonderful people. Oh well :)
>>
File: Ijgzwsk.png (52 KB, 1150x556) Image search: [Google]
Ijgzwsk.png
52 KB, 1150x556
loving every laugh tbqh family
>>
>>24515826
They thought they could spend the entirety of their 20s riding the cock carousel and then settle down with Mr Perfect who would patiently wait. Of course these women missed the significant point that their greatest asset, by a long shot, is their beauty. Which peaks in the 20s.
>>
>>24518187
Tbqh 20 is already used goods and the real answer would be around 17 if that was accepted as an answer.
>>
>>24518184
Those referenced in OP's reddit screen is someone who is included in "many of my guy friends".

i.e. generic normie dudes share these attitudes. It's not something specifically to do with robots.

(but of course, it's c-c-creepy and unhealthy when a robot has these attitudes, and merely slightly annoying when it's a typical guy.)
>>
>>24518184
fuck off roastie

a
>>
>>24518080
Same here I feel so fucking comfy right now
>>
File: 1447869979439.gif (208 KB, 500x476) Image search: [Google]
1447869979439.gif
208 KB, 500x476
jesus christ, again women are too dumb to understand science and logic

>aeo1us -23 points 19 hours ago*
As a mid-30s male who goes to university it's true. Many 18-21 year olds have pursued me over the years. Dated many. Currently dating a 26 year old and quite happy. I see no need to date women in their 30s. Why bother when 20-somethings were plenty?

>countercat 10 points 18 hours ago
One might "bother" because they are interested in the person and are not so shallow as to exclude people who are their age.

>aeo1us -13 points 18 hours ago*
You're missing the point. It's still about compatibility and finding someone who is interesting and I've found such a person. The #1 item is having healthy kids.
That is why women first look at height and men first look at hip-to-waist ratio (BBC: Secrets of the Sexes). It's not always the most important item, but it's always the first, and it just so happens to be important to me too.
If I'm shallow for wanting a younger woman to lower the risk of having healthy children then so be it. I don't see how it's shallow to want the best chance for the healthiest children. That's the exact opposite of being shallow.

>countercat 17 points 18 hours ago*
It's shallow to chose a partner primarily based on age, I'd say. If your partner was interested in having the most biologically healthy child, she'd choose a man in his twenties. If you were interested in having the most emotionally fit mother for your children, you'd choose a woman in her thirties. This all just seems strange criteria to choose a partner. To each his own, but you asked why someone would bother with women in their thirties if they could have a twenty year old, and I'm attempting to answer your question. Many people choose partners for qualities other than their ability to produce children or their looks.

GET THIS

>If you were interested in having the most emotionally fit mother for your children, you'd choose a woman in her thirties

women are horrifying
>>
do 18-22 year olds prefer older guys? when does a man reach his prime, like around 26-32?
>>
>>24518328
>If you were interested in having the most emotionally fit mother for your children, you'd choose a woman in her thirties
According to a recent thread almost all robots have old mothers actually.
>>
>>24518347
Yeah, >>24518187 they do prefer older
>>
File: 1427344978221.jpg (91 KB, 640x675) Image search: [Google]
1427344978221.jpg
91 KB, 640x675
>>24518347
Men differ from women in the way that there is no definite magnum opus.

As long as you're physically fit and don't let women stomp all over you like a beta kekold, you can always reach higher levels. A man is only fucked when he's a weak and fragile elderly man

Women, however, are playing against the clock and when they reach their 30s the cock carousel is over and they're infected with baby rabies.
>>
>>24518328
Didn't you hear? Men aren't allowed to have preferences.
>>
>>24518328
In autistic, strict sense she has a point. He asked why someone would date a 30 year old, and she answered that if you didn't care about age it would be logical to count 30 year olds among your options.

Basically she's answering a rhetorical question.
>>
>>24515878
This, fucking this.
Getting tired of rawbuts posting reddit/fb screencaps with women saying stupid shit. Just don't give a fuck already women don't even know what they want, they just like to talk so they do regardless of what they're saying
>>
>have everything and still manage to whine about it
I wonder if third worlders read my posts and think the same thing
>>
>>24518328
>One might "bother" because they are interested in the person and are not so shallow as to exclude people who are their age.
Since all reasonable people think like that, you shouldn't have any trouble finding a boyfriend.
>>
teens crave older men like crazy. just get muscles and they will be all over you even if you arent that good looking
>>
>>24515826
>women treat these older men like shit for years, take advantage of them, cheat on them
>eventually the men realize what women really are and get hardened up, go get fit etc.
>start going after teens instead since they just want to fuck without the illusory relationship bs and teens mostly just want to get bent over

Situation seems like their own fault to me.
>>
>Ignore men for years to chase Chad
>Chad pumps and dumps like Chad does
>Be upset when the men you ignored no longer want your used-up ass
God damn women are stupid.
>>
>>24518328

That implies age will make them more emotionally fit. Lucky that people tend to age, so those 20s women will be 30s women in the future all the same.
>>
>>24519717
There's a great Australian (I think?) article that describes this perfectly. Women in their 30s have no idea why the men around them don't want them after spending all of their 20s chasing Chad and focussing solely on themselves. Who the fuck wants some 34 year old alpha-widow that's decided as her looks decline, she now wants the kids and the house and the big wedding and the honeymoon.
>>
>>24519851
>Who the fuck wants some 34 year old alpha-widow that's decided as her looks decline, she now wants the kids and the house and the big wedding and the honeymoon.
Self-hating betas.
>>
Women in their 20s
>young
>looking for fun
>binge drinking has only half destroyed her liver
>stupid
>has very few STDs

Women in their 30s
>old and wrinkly
>looking for a provider
>binge drinking has completely destroyed her liver
>equally stupid
>has so many STDs she has to staple her labia together so it doesnt fall off

To be honest, it was a lot harder finding pros for young women than I thought. But it's impossible to think of a single pro for older women.
>>
>older women are more mature!
LOL do they really think this?

Because if you took a recording of a 14 year old girls having a conversation and 35 year old girls having a conversation, I dont think I'd be able to tell the difference if I were blindfolded.
>>
I like how all the complaints about men in that thread apply far more to modern women than they do to men. After all the shit I got from women, I can't wait till my career is in full swing and I can pump 20 year old sluts like this. I never want to settle after all the things roasties did to me
>>
>>24515878
Especially from reddit
>>
File: dated.jpg (10 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
dated.jpg
10 KB, 500x282
>tfw 30 year old virgin female
>tfw never received any proposal for LTR
>all 7ish guys who ever hit on me only wanted some practice fucks
>teens: rejected cuz ugly, might get some work done someday
>twenties: rejected cuz ugly, no money for any beautification
>thirties: rejected cuz ugly, too late to turn the tables
>forties: don't even bother
>all ages: men who are the same as me are assumed to be better than me
>mfw niggas acts as if there was some karmic justice to older women being rejected
>>
>>24520162
>>mfw niggas acts as if there was some karmic justice to older women being rejected
There is, don't act like their isn't.
It'd be much worse if you were an ugly guy.
>>
>>24520186
According to the Red Pill narrative, were I an ugly guy, I could compensate my lack of good looks by developing a personality, any sort of skill or earning money... and I could accomplish these well into middle age.
>>
>>24518219

This is true.

If you were allowed to respond lower, the preferred age would be very close to 16.

Which makes sense given that for millennia, we as a species married teenage girls away to men in their 20s, women were quite literally bred to reach their sexual peaks earlier than men.

If it were possible to marry a 16 year old qt instead of these used up whores, Western female degeneracy would end in a generation.
>>
>>24520162
Consider this: being a woman without looks simply makes you get the same treatment as normal guys get. This is just how actual real life is, something your roastie friends can't comprehend and will never experience because orbiters and society at large pamper them nonstop.
You're not experiencing injustice. You're experiencing reality.
>>
>>24518347

Male sexual portions prime is mid twenties onward to about 40, if the man puts in effort.

Women will take an in shape 25-35 year old over just about any other man, barring large differences in attractiveness, wealth, or fame.

If we're being honest with ourselves, 20 year old men look like boys in comparison to 25 year old men. Women notice this, too.
>>
>>24517527
this. i love how they're so fake-happy. they're the most miserable and misery-causing beings on the planet. then they complain about "baww societal expectations." gross.

western women have hardened the words "yes" and "ok" from their vocabulary. and the most angering part of this is that it's the women who have benefited DIRECTLY from strong, good (not perfect) men

they take onto themselves past societal wrongs, while completely ignoring, or only timidly acknowledging, the correct parts. and then they use the internet and their own boredom with their shallow lives to vault their outrage to a grotesque, surreal level. again, a level that is not even commensurate with their average, 24 year old, whatever, girl who paints sometimes and watches an obscure film or two, first world, amazing life

but going forward, we have to remember that men are always in control. we have to, each of us, remember what we've seen here. when women are asked to behave in a fair, honest way. not based on history. not based on psychological theory. there's a time and a place for those. but in every day life. in speaking to young, good men who uphold the egalitarian values and codes of a society. of not dismissing them as drones, simply "programmed" to "be good." unlike themselves, the "enlightened, oppressed troublemakers."

and this message has to be given to the young men who have been completely brainwashed and feminized and lied to about their strong, wise ancestors. we can move forward as sensitive men. as homosexual men. as transsexual men. but we must not forget virtue. measure of thought. deliberation. caring empathy.
>>
>>24520283
What you are saying is completely true. Those really ugly women that complain they don't have the life of Stacy - everything handed to them, everyone wants to be around them, considered funnier, more interesting and more intelligent than they are - are experiencing what life is like for 85% of men.

>oh no, no one wants to buy all my drinks for me ;_;
>>
>>24518386
This is such a myth. I've been seeing it perpetuated for years and its a bit misleading. I listen to my moms friends talk and I assure you, the cock carrousel never fucking ends for women. They can be in their late 30s and still be riding it.

The wall is real, but people massively exaggerate how hard it hits. They still have plenty of dudes constantly lusting after them.

Although to be fair, they aren't going to be getting with chad anymore, and to women find non chads as repulsive as we find landwhales, so I guess there is a bit of justice.

That said, they still will enjoy significantly more value than men just by existing, until their looks finally completely fade.

The best ones are the women who end up not tying any man down and end up completely alone. Women can't handle it, they just can't. I remember my dad pointing this fact out to me, and he told me about all the girls who were arrogant as fuck and too good for guys in their 20s ended up completely alone.

His favorite story to tell was of some chick he went to college with that was arrogant as fuck and ended up marrying a beta nerd when her looks faded.

The story goes that they were at some couples event, and they had an activity where they asked everyone for the romantic story of why they got married. When it was his turn, he said he was just bored and that she was a used up slut, and he only married her because she was desperate and kept begging him.
>>
>>24520186
being an ugly guy is much better than being an ugly woman. but being an average woman is way better than being any man except the top 0.1%
>>
>>24520283
>being a woman without looks simply makes you get the same treatment as normal guys get.
This this this this this. When women receive true equality and gets treated like men they can't fucking handle it. To them, not being worshiped is the same as being treated badly. They complain about being hit on and cat called, but the only thing they hate more is not getting hit on at all.
>>
>>24520186
>>24520451
Nope. A woman's life is based around her beauty, nobody cares for an accomplished woman. So if a woman falls below the scale, she's not human anymore.
Whereas men can be anything they want to be, but nah they just come here and complain about being lazy sacks of shits who deserve a gf.
>>
>>24520489
see
>>24520283

>WAAH, WHY DO I HAVE TO WORK FOR MY SHIT LIKE GUYS, WHY CAN'T MY LIFE BE AS EASY AS STACY'S
Kek
>>
>>24520397

Can a robot help a fellow robot out and screencap this for me? It's too long to properly fit on my screen.
>>
>>24520489

If society is gonna set standards for men, it's gonna set standards for women, you whiny cunt.
>>
>>24515826
>Please report rule violations to the moderator, but do not downvote to indicate disagreement

How about I do what I want
>>
>>24520238

You don't know shit about redpill then. Literally the first thing redpill tells you to do is stop being ugly. Wear pretty clothes, do roids, and get plastic surgery.

All women have to do to be pretty is the same thing but only put in minimal effort. No need for pretty clothes, just hang your ass out of a skirt or wear yoga pants. No steroids needed because fat is the ideal body type for women, bmi 16-20 is perfect, muscle mass is irrelevant as long as you have enough to walk and suck dick. Plastic surgery is easy too. Just fix any deformities and you're done. For extra credit you can get breast implants and a roastectomy, but very few guys will give a fuck if you're a flat roastie. Other than that I guess it's just makeup, a little foundation, eyeliner, and lip gloss. 5 seconds in irl photoshop and you're set.
>>
>>24520283
See >>24520238
Men can compensate for lack of good looks. Often enough, they don't even have to compensate; as a lot of people think that men "just are" better than women, being male is compensation enough. Ugly women, on the other hand, are considered worthless, and nothing that they do can ever make up for their failing the genetic lottery.

It's funny how this meme (that men have it as hard as ugly women) is being memed exactly on a thread where we essentially discuss the importance of beauty on a woman's social capital, but not so much on a man's, which is why older dudes are able to date younger. I've been bullied by hideous guys multiple times and there is no other reason that they could possibly have believed themselves to be better than me than the fact that they were males, thus entirely excused from the obligation to look good.
>>
>>24518361
Having kids in your late 30s-early 40s almost doubles their risk for autism
>>
>>24520613
>Ugly women, on the other hand, are considered worthless, and nothing that they do can ever make up for their failing the genetic lottery.
Welcome to the world of most men.
What you're seeing isn't some kind of hell where you're worse than everyone else, you are literally living life the same way most men do.
Enjoy it, this is what equality looks like.
>>
>>24520613
That's completely wrong as modern feminism has created a society where every tiny accomplishment of a woman is aggrandized. You are coming up with that misconception because you are comparing yourself to superior men. You think they are privileged but in reality they are just genuinely better than you.
Don't worry though, that's understandable seeing as you would never notice a man in a similar situation to you just like the rest of society doesn't notice you.
>>
>>24520641
Are you new on Earth? It's a commonly held belief out here, yet a controversial one, that men are better than women. It's actually a very popular opinion on this very board. Welcome to R9K, anon!
>>
The irony is that these old bats are saying that women in their twenties are shallow and stupid.
>>
>>24520854
It's mainly because women, even when allowed to do so, don't contribute nearly as much as men.
Hell, if anything, modern women are actually much worse than women 80 years ago in terms of what they do for society.
>>
>That last point is a major one. I can't tell you the number of times I got dolled up and went to grab a drink with someone from tinder who was dressed down, unshaven and questionably showered, only to have him comment on the state of my leg hair (shaved that morning but 5 o'clock stubble is a thing for all genders). Treat others the way you want to be treated. Someone wants me to look nice for them, they should try and look nice for me, doesn't matter what it is, a date, a job interview, a family luncheon, its about showing respect for someone.
>the number of times I got dolled up and went to grab a drink with someone from tinder
>went to grab a drink with someone from tinder
>"I DESERVE RESPECT!"
Are all women this fucking stupid?
If you're a woman on Tinder, chances are, you're a whore.
And considering she's done this a lot, she is a whore, and men don't respect whores.
Jesus christ, women get dumber and dumber every year.
>>
>>24520761
>>24520878
If my point is based on the fact that a lot of people believe something, professing that very belief hardly refutes my point.
>>
File: 2015-11-25_11-44-25.png (41 KB, 1845x259) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-25_11-44-25.png
41 KB, 1845x259
>>24520526
I gotchu senpai. Something, something, robot.
>>
>>24520917
Women really have trouble grasping why someone wouldn't have respect for a person that lets them choke them during rough sex.
>B-BUT I'M A DIFFERENT PERSON OUTSIDE
No, you're not, you just suppress your true nature so OTHER men don't know how much of a dirty whore you are.
>>
>>24521015
Go actually accomplish something and you'll be on par with those men. Women are supposed to be good at navigating social cues so you shouldn't have any trouble realizing that if you aren't getting the appreciation you want, that should tell you that you need to try harder.
>>
File: existence.jpg (56 KB, 610x404) Image search: [Google]
existence.jpg
56 KB, 610x404
>>24521150
>Go actually accomplish something and you'll be on par with those men.
as if
>>
>>24520162

Yea, that means you have to actually try, you know, talk to men, be nice, do things for them. It is what's known as putting in effort, that shit men do all the fucking time.
>>
>>24520406

The difference is they are no longer first choice, they are just something someone takes home for a quick fuck and tosses to the curb. While women in their early 20s are still valuable and will get shit tossed at them by men, these women have to work harder and don't get nearly the same level of attention. A chick can basically always get dick as long as she isn't horrible looking/obese.
>>
So what should younger women take from this then? Should we just try and fuck as many dudes as possible while we're still desirable?
>>
>>24520917

They want everyone to pretend they aren't what they actually are, whores on tinder. It is strange when they expect respect yet are just fuck meat on a website.
>>
So dumb. Why was it okay for men to give younger women so much attention when she was one of the younger women? Why do women feel entitled to attention from men?
>>
>>24521625

Not sure if bait or just usual stupidity of women. Yes, since the thing is failing as evidenced by many lonely, 30+ women who didn't settle down and find marriage material early on, you should go ahead and continue the trend of making mistakes and just brainlessly whore it up.
>>
>>24520878
>It's mainly because women, even when allowed to do so, don't contribute nearly as much as men.
yup
here we go
lets just ignore socialization and societal rules
just because they say they want more women in STEM fields doesn't mean they actually want them to do anything or get ahead of males. Do you really think women praise other women for their achievements genuinely, do you think men do? Do you really think men want to lose their fictional "superior by birth" status? lmao nah

Men don't contribute anything either, you're all shitposting on r9k.
>>
>>24521625
That's what these women did and were left in the dust because of. You're supposed to do the opposite and be very selective with men and get into a long term committed relationship with them before they get disillusioned by the whores of modern society. This lets you marry a guy who will value you and stay loyal to you. Then you build a family and achieve self-actualization
>>
>>24520613
>Ugly women, on the other hand, are considered worthless, and nothing that they do can ever make up for their failing the genetic lottery.

Who are these ugly women consider worthless? Because I've seen far too many dating experiments to be told that there are women out there that don't get at least some beta kuck grovelling at their feet.

Even if you are ugly as a woman, it's culturally acceptable to literally paint your face until you resemble something desirable.

I would also say that women just have to keep themselves in shape, but men have such a diverse range of what they find attractive, that they don't even really need to do that.
>>
>>24521684
>superior by birth
This is how I can tell this was written by a roastie. As said before, men are born a blank slate with literally ZERO value in any way. You get nothing as a man without accomlishing it or inheriting it. Only women have intrinsic value so you project the same quality on us, incapable of comprehending that we don't have it.
>>
File: 1446854768591.png (562 KB, 683x642) Image search: [Google]
1446854768591.png
562 KB, 683x642
>>24515826
Are you suprised op? Reddit is filled with roasties/whiteknights/femenists. Why care about their stupidity?
>>
>>24521684
>just because they say they want more women in STEM fields doesn't mean they actually want them to do anything
Well aren't you a bright one. Next you'll tell me immigration serves the same purpose of increasing overcapacity to depress the wages of those who actually get employed.
>>
>>24521683
I was joking partly

>>24521699
>That's what these women did and were left in the dust because of.
>This lets you marry a guy who will value you and stay loyal to you
Yeah that's what I figured. But even if I manage to convince a guy to take my virginity and be in a LTR with me, there'd still be him wanting to have sex with younger women once I hit the wall and then the chance of him acting on it, which makes me think "what's the point of bothering at all?"
>>
Why take any guy that chases after women way younger than him seriously? Men mature far slower than women, that's why they're into 20 somethings when they're in their 40s. Only men that have finally grown up mentally want women their age. They're usually good men too.
>>
>>24521850

While they may desire a younger woman purely sexually, as long as you are better in other ways, he won't stray. Learn to cook, men are fucking simple, if you can cook a good meal we are like 80% there. Be reasonably cool and fun and the other chicks won't be worth it to him.
>>
>>24521850
Most men stay loyal to a fault unless the roastie make them cynical. Statistically what you're saying is actually a myth. If anything, most men are too loyal and beta with their gfs. Source: I'm one of those and got cheated on several times because I didn't keep my bitch in line by always keeping other options. Naturally I'll make sure to flirt with other women when I get another gf since that's the only thing proven to keep you in line.
>>
>>24521857
What the fuck does "mature" mean? This whole bullshit concept of "maturity" based on women's preferences is so fucking stupid holy shit. When roasties say they're "mature" it literally means absolutely fucking nothing. What does "mature" mean? You're old, you're wrinkly and your tits are saggy, you're not "mature" There's no such thing as "mature" when you're an adult. You can be a mature 10 year old, a mature 15 year old, but you can't be a "mature" anything past the age of 20
>>
>women prefer the healthy, fertile bbc
>DEGENERACY

>men prefer the healthy, fertile 20 year olds
>This is natural, men are allowed to have preferences :^)
>>
>>24521505
Women could never face the kind of rejection that the average man looking for love has to face. They just couldn't deal with - being rejected for their very being would crush them.

Could you ever imagine women buying a man a drink in the hope of being deemed worthy of a conversation, in the hope of being deemed worthy of buying him dinner?
>>
>>24521927

It isn't a preference, it is nature. Women start to go downhill for having healthy kids at 25 and it gets much worse the older they get. This is why men who want kids generally either do it early, or they shoot for a younger woman. Welcome to evolved behavior.
>>
>>24521771
Men are born with expectations and the innate ability to be useful for any type of labor, and to learn anything, take care of themselves and do anything with their lives and get respect for it.
Women? Nothing is expected for them but to sit down and look pretty, if they fail that aspect they fail the rest of their lives and no woman out there is telling them to live differently. So what do we get? We get women who continue their cycles of stupidity and only ugly women learn how life is actually supposed to be lived.

Think women can go back into history and say BUT WOMEN HAVE ACCOMPLISHED SO MUCH MORE LOOK HERE HERE AND HERE
Nah. It's always a man who pulls the argument of "men before me did this so we can do this" as if it applies to them, and of course men are going to accept it AND OF COURSE you're going to find more men in positions of authority to where their opinions matter. Nobody can ignore a man when he speaks and call him crazy or laugh it off, but they can do it to a woman.

For some reasons you idiots think easy mode is fulfilling. It's only fulfilling because most of the poeple here are depressed, lazy, or sick of life and want to drop out of it, so they see a man supporting a woman and scream EASY MODE. You're not social and you don't want to be, so it would never be easy for you anyway.
>inb4 sex feels good for both parties
you don't know what sex is like for a woman as a woman, can't say jack shit.

>>24521838
Well since you can't read, I'm saying that it's a ruse, and whatever women do get in, get the shitty positions as usual and the men don't have to work them. It'd be labeled STEM regardless. No matter how much you think it's all business, personal factors always get in the way.
>>
>>24521951
>it gets much worse the older they get.

This consoles the robot.
>>
>>24521951
Sounds like an excuse desu

A lot of disabilities like autism aren't real, you just need good parenting. There's a reason why tons of birth defects are only notable in the West.
>>
>>24521625
Suppress mindless hedonistic desires and actually put thought into potential partners and number of sexual encounters. Settle down with a guy in your 20s. Practice modesty.
>>
>>24522023

Cause in those shitholes they squirt out all their kids in their teens you fucking retard. It isn't debatable, it is science with tons of studies proving it.
>>
>>24522048
But that's wrong. Wanna know why? You used the studies buzzword and left it at that. You probably get your information from 4chan.
>>
>>24521684
>just because they say they want more women in STEM fields doesn't mean they actually want them to do anything or get ahead of males

This is completely baseless. There are fewer women in STEM fields because most women don't want to be in STEM fields. Even with institutional and social support, most women would prefer other career paths.
>>
>>24515826
I sort of understand them.

Let's be serious, many men do not pursue serious relationships with very young women, those women are just easy to manipulate.

also, a 30 yrs. old is kinda old for a 20 yrs. old, the maximum age difference should be like 5 yrs.
>>
>>24522078

http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/birthdefects.html
http://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/birthdefects/facts.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_maternal_age#Effects

I could go on, but go fuck yourself you stupid faggot.
>>
>>24521850
Men won't stay loyal to or be happy with you unless you're hot. If you're below average you are most definitely going to be cheated on. If you can even get into a relationship at all
>>
Lol old roasties in their twenties always make this excuse.

>Well sure you may be getting a younger, more attractive, more fertile, more innocent, not broken damaged goods but she's immature! I hate men, you misogynistic pedophiles should be with someone mature like me!!
>>
>>24522144

>angryvirgin.jpg
>>
>>24518463
Apparently, neither are females.
>endless bawww females only like Chads, poor me bohoohoo threads daily
>>
>>24521857
>Men mature far slower than women

Great meme. Defined by nothing. Most women don't grow out of the princess complex until their late thirties and some don't even do it then. They spend the entirety of their young lives expecting shit to be done for them. Men have far more expectations laid at their feet. Men are held to far higher standards. It's socially acceptable for a woman to be a NEET for fucks sake.
>>
At this rate I would literally date anyone, even a 70 year old nigger in a wheelchair who shits the bed.

But because I'm over the hill and past my prime, I'm doomed to a life of being either alone or cucKed. Men don't know how easy they have it. Men don't know real suffering.
>>
>>24522006
>For some reasons you idiots think easy mode is fulfilling
/r9k/ never says that tho. Easy mode makes most things attainable and comfortable, that is all. It's pretty obvious that it isn't necessarily fulfilling given how cynical and aggrieved women are.

It's also funny that you focus on fulfillment rather than basic comfort. You're complaining that you don't have the pinnacle of an individual's life and well-being. It shows how unrealistically high and typically female your expectations are.

KYS you over-entitled roastie.
>>
>>24522100
But it was ok for these women to pick the older guy with the wealth and status and independence when they were in their twenties?

That thread is just bitter, over the hill, roasties complaining about the rules of game they all once played to their advantage.
>>
>>24522443
what?

These women may not have done that in their 20s, they could have been dumped by their peers.
Older men do not form good relationships with younger women IMO.
>>
File: 1342811582417.png (730 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1342811582417.png
730 KB, 960x720
>>24522274
Lmao the difference is men will drool over any female in public. I'm so desperate (I don't show it) but I fall in love with every attractive girl I see.

There was a statistic for women however that said 90% of men are below average to them. Men have realistic and simple preferences (don't be fat, be a virgin, don't have a deformed face despite the multitude of other imperfections that guys just deal with) while women have unreasonable impossible expectations (be tall, be muscular, have chiseled face, have deep voice, make me laugh and keep me entertained every sentence, be rich, etc).
>>
>>24522006
>For some reasons you idiots think easy mode is fulfilling

Holy fuck this victim complex. Women are applauded for doing anything outside of looking pretty. Every accomplishment by a woman is aggrandised because she has a vagina. It doesn't even apply exclusively to achievements, a woman just has to take an interest in a subject outside of the stereotypical girly girl to be celebrated.
>>
>>24522558
Why the fuck would a guy in his 30s who's finally attained wealth and status choose a woman in her 30s as a partner over a woman in her 20s? What do women in their 30s offer that a younger woman won't? Nothing. Women in their 20s are even biologically superior to older woman as potential mothers. Women in their 30s have not suddenly developed a personality that will make a difference to a man.

In a potential relationship, a man brings to the table:
>personality, status, security, wealth
a woman brings
>looks and not having a bad personality
>>
>>24522129
So what I'm reading is that having children when you're older puts you at an insignificantly higher risk of producing a child with a "birth defect". Okay.

I'm still not seeing the part that proves that these birth defects exist solely because older moms existing in society.
>>
File: 1432512472165.jpg (46 KB, 640x412) Image search: [Google]
1432512472165.jpg
46 KB, 640x412
>>24522845

>muh strawman
>>
>>24522896
Clearly, the fact that you don't know what a strawman is shows that you have stunted intelligence. You would argue that stunted intelligence is a birth defect. I would argue that you have shitty parents.
>>
File: 1447549652929.jpg (30 KB, 479x600) Image search: [Google]
1447549652929.jpg
30 KB, 479x600
>>24522940

>muh ad hom deflection
>>
>>24522023
>you just need good parenting.
Right.
And modern women make shitty moms.
>>
>Younger women have less baggage.
>"FUCK YOU SHITLORD, GOD, YOU'RE JUST LIKE MY EX"

Are these women incapable of self-reflection?

>gee, instead of getting angry, maybe I should step up my game, hit gym and try to be less of a cunt
>>
I prefer older women though.
>>
>you're talking about a partner not some obedient sex-bot

keks have really ruined women with all their pretending to value their companionship.
>>
>>24522975
I guess you give up.
>>
Dont they remember cheating on highschool boyfriend for college chad. Or college boyfriend with the professor.
>>
>>24522987
It's a symptom of the systematic groupthink from modern women that think they don't need to or shouldn't have to improve themselves or put in work to attract a partner. It literally doesn't cross their minds that men might have legitimate reasons for not preferring them to younger women. It must be men's fault. They must be emotionally stunted or immature if they don't appreciate a 35 year old woman's "maturity" - whatever the fuck that means.
>>
File: 1409877450041.jpg (168 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1409877450041.jpg
168 KB, 720x720
>>24523096

asdqwetwerghdsffg
>>
>>24523122
The lowest of the low. Fun fact - Female teachers can get caught sleeping with students and not get fired but a male teachers cannot. Anecdotal evidence sure but I have seen it happen 5 separate times. In one case they even suspended the male student and not the female teacher.
>>
Go fuck yourself op, I am a 23 year old kissless virgin woman and I am saving myself for marriage but no men want to marry me. They're all "why don't you drink alcohol?" And "why can't we have sex?" And "why are you so religious?" Men don't want good girls.
>>
>>24520917
>grab a drink with someone from tinder

They completely ruined Tinder.

It's literally a fucking hook-up app, and half of them are looking for relationships.
>>
File: 1444929326679.jpg (424 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1444929326679.jpg
424 KB, 1080x1920
>>24523407
Women sexual liberation fucked everyone up(it takes two to tango and women always have the last word), not just men in the first place. You are now starting to feel the consequences as well.
>>
File: 1381717051375.jpg (1 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1381717051375.jpg
1 MB, 1680x1050
>>24522566
Femanon here, I don't have ridiculous standards for how men look. In fact, some imperfections are actually extremely ideal. I don't try to get someone
above my level in the looks department, that just means they're more likely to leave me for a person more attractive than I am, because they can get them... so... I don't get what you're saying, I honestly don't think most women think this way. Being with someone more attractive than yourself is just intimidating, and makes you constantly paranoid about a prettier girl taking him away from you...
>>
Why cant we all agree everyone is shallow. Even the women folk rag on guys who dont put any effort into their looks on that link.
>>
>>24523484

Being the exception to something doesn't mean it still isn't rampant. Really it sounds like the only reason you don't have high standards is self esteem issues.
>>
>>24523484
>I honestly don't think most women think this way. Being with someone more attractive than yourself is just intimidating
Completely agree. You see this reflected in the difference in attractiveness between men and women in a relationship too
>>
>>24523484
>Being with someone more attractive than yourself is just intimidating, and makes you constantly paranoid about a prettier girl taking him away from you...

Thats because youre really insecure. Some women arent.
>>
>>24522566

Serious personality but good sense of humor. They always fucking want both sides of everything. Passionate love making but will fuck her when needed. Have moey (work like a dog) but still pay attention to her. Cant be clingy though.
>>
>>24523611

Extremely accurate description of what women want.
>>
>>24523484
There are girls which are 10s in my eyes that everyone else sees as 6s. Tbh I lust after those girls like crazy, but I'm not sure if I should be paranoid if I ever get with them because they're a 10 in my eyes, or I should be comfortable because they're a 6 in everyone else's eyes (not that I'll ever be with them).

Attraction is fucking confusing femate.
>>
>>24523484
Post a pic of the kind of guy you would be attracted to.
>>
Anyone got that pic with the ratings for women. All I remember was that 10s were all 9s but changed depending on guy. It had 1-9 followed by pics and an explanation. I might have it, but since I save stuff and dont organized its lost in a sea of 1323681718
>>
>>24523695

this is my current bf... so... um, yeah. He's balding and has normal hair color now, I think he's pretty handsome desu. Bad teeth, though. I kind of like his bad teeth and just everything about him.
>>
>>24523919
he looks cute. you're lucky
>>
>>24523919
thank god he has normal hair color now. I hope you're the on that convinced him. nigga looks like a scene girl with that hair
>>
>>24523995
I kno. thanks senpai. :)
>>
>>24521625
It means that when you reach 25, you should look at your potential mates, select the best one and marry him. Accept the fact that you are not going to get anyone better, you should preferably select an older male(35-40) so his value decreaseas the same way as yours and he doesn't end up leaving you for a younger one later.
>>
>>24518195
My question with the 'cock carousel' meme is this: What if you are a guy who is riding the 'pussy parade' but wants a nice virgin grill to settle with. Is that as bad?
>>
>>24524399
False equivalency, but to me it is
>>
>>24524399
Only if women think it is.
But you and I both know they don't.
>>
>>24524399
>men like female virginity
>women hate male virginity

It's the opposite of bad.
>>
>>24518187
>male side
>that drop to preferred age 20 at age 46/47
>>
>>24518080
Eww, you're letting Stacy pee in your mouth? Sick fuck.
>>
>>24520635
I have no desire to have kids until I have the money to support them, if that ends up being when I'm 40, should I just not have them?
>>
>>24524449
>>24524418
>>24524417
Hmm thanks, I was just curious cause honestly the cock carousel thing doesn't bother me as long as I'm riding the pussy parade ya feel me sensei?
>>
>>24524549
Yes, that shits what happened with my mom
>man hater feminist
>meets dad in college
>they date for about 4 years
>married
>says she's never going to have kids
>hits 36, tick tock
>has brother
>wants girl to push feminism on
>has me at 40
>have literal autism
>get blamed for being weird and not being the girl she wanted whole life
>want nothing more than to die, but can't be bothered and no one cares to help

Fuck women who have kids late into their lives
And fuck feminists
>>
>>24524549
Surrogacy and adoption are better alternatives. Or you can get married now and work on your career later.
>>
>>24524654
But anon, I WANNA HAVE FUN, FUCK THE FUTURE LIFE OF MY CHILD!
>>
>>24524399

a key that opens any door is awesome. A lock that is opened by any key is useless.

Guy riding the pussy parade will ending up with a cock carousel girl that will liek about her cc days.
>>
>>24518184
imblyin I want to fug threedeepeedee
>>
File: 009.jpg (102 KB, 532x800) Image search: [Google]
009.jpg
102 KB, 532x800
i just want a girl with nice feet tbqh family
>>
>>24520635
not just autism but all types of physical deformities.
>>
>>24515952
this
women after 30 or realizing that they aren't so unique or pretty, smart as they thought are just doing red pill hate very men bullshit like on this board. And of course good old cirlce jerk that i don't need men, i am successful + all feminist sjw propaganda of uniqueness
>>
>tfw your childhood friend turned highschool sweetheart was killed by a drunk driver while pregnant with with first child 1 year before graduating college 6 years agon

Am I destined to marry a modern day slut now?
>>
>>24524399
It's not a double standard if that's what you mean. Women love knowing that their partner has been desired by other women. It's one of the ways women calculate a man's worth.
>>
So are women over 25 worthless?
>>
>>24524625
>get blamed for being weird and not being the girl she wanted whole life
>says she's never going to have kids

sounds like my own mom, and females in general desu.

I'd recommend re-inventing yourself, just leave your home and distance yourself from your mom. Obviously something like that isn't easy, particularly for someone with autism, but it's what I did, and I'm glad I did.
>>
File: laughing_female.png (209 KB, 473x406) Image search: [Google]
laughing_female.png
209 KB, 473x406
>mfw Toastie Roasties will NEVER EVER be as desirable in their 30s as they were in their 20s
>mfw Toastie Roasties will continue to jump from cock to cock, unable to process the consequences of their actions
>Mfw toastie roasties will become single moms while Men opt out of the deal completely. Men getting what they want (sex) while women get nothing (No commitment).
>>
>>24525180
And then the white race dies because none of us have babies anymore

Meanwhile Mohammed Jihad and his 4 wifes are pumping out a new kid every few months

And that my friends is why Europe is dying
>>
>>24525175
Worst part is now in my 20s and she keeps asking where her grandkids are at

Bitch, you crushed my self esteem and social skills since I was a baby and I have autism, you're never getting any in-laws or babies from me
>>
File: pepethecat.png (175 KB, 396x384) Image search: [Google]
pepethecat.png
175 KB, 396x384
>>24525199

>White race dies

/pol/ is that way
>>
>>24525232
Muslim detected
>>
>>24525199
Oh no, people that look like me won't be around 300 years after I'm dead.
I don't give a fuck, maybe women should stop being shit if that's what they fear.
>>
>>24523407
I would love a woman like you if you truly have the mental fortitude to be as you say. However, my experience with your kind is that you hold on to your virginity specifically as a shit test to find the biggest Chad. I.e. the one who will give you the tingles and then pressure you into sex. This is why going for virgins has become useless too.
My only recourse for the life I want is to look for the youngest girls I can legally get and hope they happen to be a virgin simply because they haven't been in a serious relationship yet, rather than through any choice of their own.
>>
>>24525180

Hard working relatively successful beta generic guy is wising up and not marrying them anymore.

Now they whine about no good men left and me have shitty taste in women.
>>
>>24525180
>toastie roasties will become single moms while Men opt out of the deal completely
>celebrating a ruined generation
>>
>>24525286

>"I'm an emotionally bankrupt nihilist, why can't everyone else be?"

You're right about women being the sole cause however.
>>
>>24525317
Except that's not what I said at all retard.
I'd gladly have kids if I could find a woman that doesn't have 60 lbs of baggage and isn't an entitled cunt.
>>
>>24521248
this scares the shit out of me...WHERE IS THE NEXT FLYING PIC SENPAI :C
>>
>>24523484
reasonable femanon is reasonable I guess
>>
I can't get women anyway, no matter their age.
>>
>>24525401
How old are you? If you have a reasonably successful career in your thirties, lonely bitches will be all over you.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/3u1ts7/what_are_some_of_the_biggest_mistakes_you_think/cxb6die

This is literally one of the funniest things I've ever read. Men don't date younger women because they're attracted to them, they do so because they're all evil predators. The denial with these people is insane. Top fucking kek
>>
>>24525475
>I think guys are just more attracted to women in their sexual prime (18-24) for obvious biological reasons. We can try to contextualize it all we want, but it comes down to "monkey want to impregnate healthiest other monkey"
>comment score below threshold
top kek
>>
Its a cycle. Girls my age were never really that interested in me. By the time they were ready for a long term relationship, I didnt want them anymore. I would rather fuck college age girls and ruin it for guys like me that are her age.
>>
>>24525475
So many buttmad roasties in those comments.

They all seem to be saying that young women shouldn't be allowed to choose who they date, because they're simply too stupid.
>>
>>24525767

I don't think they're even thinking about it like that, they see young women as victims. They're literally saying that men can't have sexual preferences. Somehow the irony doesn't strike them. It literally leaves me speechless that there is a large group of women actually think like this. After spending their 20s defending the fact that people have every right to find what they want attractive, they do a complete 180 when it no longer works in their favor. Again, that they don't see the irony is just mindblowing
>>
>>24524021
Post pics of you so I know what I can hope for in a gf anonette
>>
>>24525767
>They all seem to be saying that young women shouldn't be allowed to choose who they date, because they're simply too stupid.
They're stupid though, they truly think they will be able to lock down those older men
>>
>>24525914
Is this a male shit test
>>
>>24525948
No, it would make me feel better if I had proof a qt would go out with a guy like that
>>
>>24525760
Basically this.
This is all it boils down to.
Why settle for some used-up slut when I can fuck prime 18 year old pussy?
Or in my case, 16 year old, since I live in based MA.
>>
>>24517298
Beef jerky maybe?
>>
>>24524591
I don't like CC-riders but it makes sense. If you don't care you don't care, that's perfectly fine.
>>
File: 1397340375079.jpg (52 KB, 500x558) Image search: [Google]
1397340375079.jpg
52 KB, 500x558
>mfw I know several girls which were super hot with 19/20 and now they already got wrinkles and shit in their mid twenties
>>
>>24515826

This is incredible. This isn't some angry bitter feminists either, this is one of the mainstream subreddits. And the post is +150. Just incredible.

Also I spent some time going through her old posts and apparently she's overweight (sorry, "plus size"). Gee, I wonder why men are picking slim 20-something year olds over obese women in their 30s. Pure mystery
>>
>>24526318
its not a fuckin mystery its because the men are evil predators did you even read her posts
>>
>>24525289
Holy shit this so much. I can't tell you how many girls 16-17 have told me they were saving it for someone special, only to be pressured into it with the greatest ease by the first jackass who comes along. Special my fucking ass. Women are pretentious as hell.
>>
Thing these wretched hags will never understand is that I don't want a "life partner".

I don't even want a woman who actually is my equal, let alone a woman who thinks she can bluff like she is through feminism. I don't need a co-pilot who is constantly going to second guess me because she thinks our relationship is somehow "equal." I don't need some bitch nagging me to do things she can't do herself.

I'm comfortable in my own skin. I live my own life, have my own goals and make my own money. I'm not a clingy beta male who seeks to affirm his sense of identity through validation from women. I don't have to get married to feel complete as a man. I don't have to "consult the boss" every time I decide to make a major consumer purchase/investing decision.

I don't want to "build a future together". I don't want to talk about feelings or "communicate and compromise through the rocky parts of our relationship". I don't want to pay for your nesting instinct run amok and a 700k mortgage for a poorly-made house that will fall apart in 20 years. I don't want to take care of your shitty snot-nosed kids that you had out of wedlock with Chad.

I just want a perky, fun 20-year-old who is refreshing to be around and likes getting bent over my kitchen counter a few times a week.

I certainly don't want some fucking dried-up harridan who thinks it's her moral imperative to dictate what I can and cannot be attracted to.

All fucking post-wall women are to be avoided, especially the single mothers because even if they could understand this, they wouldn't give a fuck anyways.
>>
>>24526318
You should know that all women have weak morals.
That's why you'll never see a woman refuse anything like
>Affirmative action quotas
>social programs
>Free license to slut it up when they're young
>Any kind of research that benefits them (like breast cancer)
even if these are all results of something that they themselves might not agree with (feminism).
Anytime a woman talks about how feminism is bullshit and feminists don't speak for her and is also a slut, you can guarantee that she's got flimsy principles and loves to flip-flop as much as possible if something can benefit her.
>>
if you have to lie about how many men you've fucked its called shame.
>>
>>24526533
>Thing these wretched hags will never understand is that I don't want a "life partner".
>I just want a perky, fun 20-year-old who is refreshing to be around and likes getting bent over my kitchen counter a few times a week.

Isn't this the mentality of most guys though? You're talking like you're special or that plenty of women don't understand this is the case for a lot of people
>>
>>24526533
I'd absolutely and fully respect your opinion if we weren't on /r9k/ and I could believe that you're potentially a successful male.

So let's just say this, if you are that's good for you and I like your mentality even though many others will disagree because having a "life partner" is actually desirable for many.

If you aren't successful, which is likely given this board, you're probably just bitter and this mentality is fox and the grapes.
>>
>>24526533
But anon, then you'll never appreciate their... maturity.
>>
>>24515826
>Women have a right to expect men to support them
>Men wanted women to return the favor is gross

W O M E N
O
M
E
N
>>
>>24526653
A lot more guys used to think like this. You used to see it a lot in the greatest generation where dudes referred their wives as the ol' "ball and chain" instead of being a self-abnegating spineless wimp who worships at their wive's feet.

Most masculine men over the course of history have known that women are risk-averse dreamkillers and that making a woman the point of your existence is spiritually empty and dangerous, but this new pozz'd up millennial generation seems to think that dating a "qt" will make them whole or something. It won't.

Even if she stays enamoured with you forever (unlikely), you'll get bored of fucking her, her "cute" little habits will start to grate on you and you'll wish you had more time alone to hear yourself think more than anything.

>>24526686
I'm not really a typical friendless virgin robot. just come to 4chan out of habit and to express opinions that would get me crucified if I said them in a less-anonymous venue.
>>
>>24518386
My step father is like 50 and always ALWAYS coming back with 20s and younger.

He's like the Alpha to balance my Beta. Just imagine Tony Stark, but more smug.

M-maybe one day I too... ;_;
>>
File: baint.jpg (37 KB, 718x720) Image search: [Google]
baint.jpg
37 KB, 718x720
>tween pussy
this thread is pedophile spam and you all fell for it, OP is either

A: actually a pedophile

B: a feminist making black propaganda, she will now use this to accuse us all of being pedophiles

this would have never happened this time last year, fuck this board, we are beyond the point where the robot can fix things
>>
>>24525180
>mfw Toastie Roasties will NEVER EVER be as desirable in their 30s as they were in their 20s
>mfw Toastie Roasties will continue to jump from cock to cock, unable to process the consequences of their actions
>Mfw toastie roasties will become single moms while Men opt out of the deal completely. Men getting what they want (sex) while women get nothing (No commitment).

As much as i want to believe, isnt this like saying bullies will get payback later in their life?
There are so many beta losers around these days, that if they don't change, nothing will happen to Toastie Roasties. They can still settle because those whiteknights that are actively fucking up society right now, pedestalling women will then still settle for Ms Thundercunt and actually, unironically, commit.
>>
>>24525180
Beta kucks will always be there.
>>
>>24526956
Fuck off to /pol/ you dumb nigger.
>>
>>24526956

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7w64fbqYQY
>>
chads that get stupid and settle down then get divorce raped then join red pill.

Smart guys look for young goldiggers but are smart enough to protect assets. They get high standards too, so if goldigger wants to keep getting benefits she needs to gym.

Blue collar workers probably get it the worst. Their wives will never appreciate all their hard work to put food on the table..

generic 150k salary man ends up with used up stacy who suddenly lost her sex drive.
>>
>>24525180
False, this is when they serve betas sloppy seconds.
>>
>>24527980

I thought marriage for 30 year olds were going down. Beta aint marrying them, but its the best they can get now. I did absolutely no research and absolutely made that up. I majored in statistics though so I know its all bullshit anyway
>>
File: swedish-party-girls05.jpg (27 KB, 570x379) Image search: [Google]
swedish-party-girls05.jpg
27 KB, 570x379
>be female
>turn 18
>become basically a celebrity
>men are bending over backwards to shower you with attention
>can treat people like shit and no one will say a damn thing because they all want to fuck me
>develop a massive social life with basically zero effort because I'm hot and people wanna fuck me
>fuck chad after chad after chad
>develop zero skills because all I need is my looks
>life is awesome because I can just walk into a bar and people will make attempts to entertain me because I'm a young hot girl and people instinctively try to gain my approval
>foolishly think the rest of my life will be like this

>turn 30
>after a decade of drinking my skin sags like a water balloon
>I'm emotionally damaged due to getting pumped and dumped routinely
>I'm fat because my metabolism caught up to me and can no longer compensate for my shit diet

>AM A COMPLETE RETARD SO I INTERPRET MEN CHASING WOMEN YOUNGER THAN ME AS A FORM OF IMMATURITY RATHER THAN THE NATURAL OUTCOME OF A SYSTEM I ONCE WAS THE BENEFACTOR OF

Fuck em. Fuck em all.
>>
>>24528335
Nice post

robot dont mute me
>>
How do you get a 16-20old girl as a 22yo? I don't have social circle
>>
>>24528472

mice car
>>
>>24528384
What is love? Robot, don't mute me, don't mute me, no mo-ore.
>>
>>24528335
>>be female
>>turn 18
>>become basically a celebrity
>>men are bending over backwards to shower you with attention

Wrong
>>
>>24528617
He made a mistake. They actually become celebrities around 14.
>>
>>24528617
Elaborate.

For the average grill this is reality. I'm sorry you're too much of a landwhale to receive these benefits except for online.
>>
>>24528335
>>24528335
do you seriously bend over backwards to shower EVERY young woman with attention? because thats pretty pathetic bud.

t. normie
>>
>Be jaded as fuck
>dont believe in love
>dont ever want to get married
>watering lawn
>7/10 drives through slowly as if looking for an address
>make eye contact
>experience unknown feels
>shake it of and go inside
>compelled to peek through the window
>she lingers by her car when leaving
>she walks toward your house
>she stops
>looks in your direction
>too much of a pussy to go outside
>she drives away
>never felt that again

Anyone ever feel like they missed their chance? I think it was either love at first sight or a restraining order waiting to happen.
>>
>>24528700
Yeah I know. I wouldn't know personally because I'm not attractive, but I do see it happen with most. Not so extremely though
>>
>>24528797
I don't, but most men do.

Go make a female OKCupid account and watch the attention roll in.

I used to orbit this android stacey and she would just go out to bars expecting something fun to happen to her.
>>
>>24528837
It ramps up with attractiveness and age.

I'm sure if you lost weight and learned how to makeup, it would click into gear and men would be kicking your door down to get with you

Then again, you're probably 14 and it simply hasn't hit you yet.
>>
>>24528938
Almost 20 and not even fat, just ugly even with makeup. Thanks anyway
>>
>>24528837

join a club with a bunch of nerds with no girls. enjoy the attention.
>>
>>24528987
Post pics. I'm like 100% sure you could get dudes if you put yourself even barely out there.
>>
>>24518386
>baby rabies

I laughed so hard I snorted diet coke out of my nose.

It burns you asshole!
>>
Does anyone have the pic of that girl on snapchat making fun of a kid for playing his 3DS in public?
>>
>>24529019
Not on here. Some people are just unattractive, it's okay
>>
>>24528809
My poor naive friend, if you end up here, the answer is always a restraining order waiting to happen.
>>
>>24529183
You have a skype or kik or some shit

I'm 5000% certain you're just exaggerating
>>
>>24529244
Nothing I'd want to post
>>
>>24520613
>This meme is being memed
Can you kill yourself? before that fuck off back to reddit you piece of shit.
>>
>>24515878
pack it up, frogposters.
>>
>>24522976
I can confirm this as someone who was raised by a single mom. She tried her best yet it was still a nightmare every day
>>
>>24523356
Basically the judicial system believes that women can't be held accountable for their actions. If that isn't sexist then I don't know what is.
>>
>>24523407
>religious

Found your problem,no one wants a bucket of crazy like that. Everything else sounds ideal.
>>
get a young mexican girl pregnant and give her a place to live. she will be loyal. doesnt work if its a gangster girl with painted on eyebrows and a can of hair spray.
>>
>>24523919
>bad teeth

nothanks.jpg
>>
>>24530153
What's wrong with being religious?
Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.