[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who has shitty bosses here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1385768729454.jpg (40 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1385768729454.jpg
40 KB, 300x400
Who has shitty bosses here?
>>
wageslave checking in

for me personally, the higher you go up, the shittier the boss is is. where i work, there's different tiers of management and many of them are cokeheads and/or alcoholics. the vp and the owner's wife are the only decent people with any real clout and i thank god they have the positions they do.
>>
too many chiefs, not enough indians
>>
Literally all that bosses do is make things less efficient.
>>
In some ways. Bear in mind if they weren't there, a lot of people would do fuck all though.
>>
Yeah my manager is a 67 year old woman who has never held a managers position her entire life. If you correct her she yells at you, she plays favorites, the job requires basic computer skills but she can't understand how to do anything with a computer. I really hate her so I'm trying to find a new job which sucks because I like this one I just can't work for a stubborn cunt that doesn't know what she's doing.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.