[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I'm such a fucking idiot. I really fucked up. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 125x121
Guys I'm such a fucking idiot. I really fucked up. I'm on Antabuse, which makes you sick when you drink alcohol (I'm an alcoholic, 21 years old, long story) and tonight I decided to drink cough syrup to get high, because I'm mentally ill. What I didn't realize is that there was alcohol in the syrup I drank. I've done this shit before too, and the side effects were horrible. Heart pounding in my chest, eyes are blood red, stomach is bloated. I'm afraid I'm gonna have a fucking heart attack or something this time. My heart is fucking leaping and galloping like a goddamn horse on fire. I don't know what the fuck I'm supposed to do. I feel like my heart is just gonna explode or pop and I'll die and my mom will find my corpse on the floor in the morning.

I'm so fucking scared. I don't want to go back to the psych ward. What should I do?
>>
>>24515663
go to the hospital
>>
>I'm on Antabuse, which makes you sick when you drink alcohol (I'm an alcoholic, 21 years old, long story) and tonight I decided to drink cough syrup to get high, because I'm mentally ill.

Hahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Die.
>>
I'm just afraid that if I don't call the cops I'll die here. But if I do and it turns out to be something I can survive just by waiting it out it will be a huge embarrassment and waste of money.

I can't even feel how fast my heart is going now, that's how hard it's beating. It doesn't seem like it's beating at all. Now I'm getting double vision and feeling tingling in my toes.
>>
>>24515692

Goddammit my mom is gonna be so pissed at me. I would rather die than go to the psych ward again. It's almost the one year anniversary of my stay there, incidentally.
>>
>>24515663
you brought this on yourself faggot
>>
File: 1430364908614.jpg (88 KB, 635x648) Image search: [Google]
1430364908614.jpg
88 KB, 635x648
>>24515750
if it was me i wouldn't call anyone, but then again i want to die, so i wouldn't really care. hope everything works out for you fellow alcoholic bro.
>>
>>24515750
Shut the fuck up and enjoy your high.
>>
>>24515802

I know. I don't know why I do these things to myself when I know from past experiences how awful the consequences are. I think I am subconsciously trying to kill myself.
>>
If you survive look up the Sinclair method. It's way better than Antabuse and that AA temperance bullshit. This actually has helped people befobefore unlike the aa group, which actually has a lower than control rate of 'curing' alchies.
>>
>>24515819

Thanks man I need good vibes right now for real
>>
>>24515663

Drink water, try to relax and slow your breathing to reduce the effects of panicking, and induce vomitting if you can.

Taking a cold shower always helped me relax while being alert. Good luck to you anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (829 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
829 KB, 2048x1536
This is the shit I drank.
>>
>>24515867

Think I've heard of that before, what makes it so special? None of the treatments have worked on me. I'm a degenerate to the core
>>
>>24515917

Troll thread? It literally says alcohol free on the front.
>>
Chill the fuck out. You're not going to die, moron. Drink a lot of water and piss it all out. Distract yourself with some music. The feeling will pass.
>>
>typing very coherently
>already knows plenty of the health risks he faces before ingesting the chemicals he did
>"huurr guys i might be dying here durr should i b worried or not durrr"

Go to bed, retard.

I doubt you will die, but I wish you did.
>>
>>24515948

I'm not bullshitting there's something in that bottle that's fucking me up right now and may kill me, it may not be alcohol but there's something that wasn't meant to be combined with Antabuse
>>
You're fucking fine you big baby. Put some music on and sit there. If the pain isn't bad enough to completely physically and mentally cripple you, you're probably fine.
>>
>>24515941

It's about taking an opiod blocker then drinking a little. You don't get so high from it so eventually your body thinks alcohol isn't that great and you stop craving it. You can still drink, but keep it to just one or two drinks. Drinking more won't do anything against an opiod blocker so you can still die from alcohol poisoning. It's real big in Finland. Also you have to take the pill before drinking every time. It's not a one time fix. Of the people who are cured most just shop drinking, because who wants to pop a pill everytime they drink to make sure it's not too much fun?
>>
What brand of cough syrup, robot? What are the active ingredients?
>>
>>24515995

Thank you but I don't think that would work on me. I seem to be beyond help
>>
It depends on how much you drank, but the DXM will make you feel dissociated, and the other ingredients may affect your liver and kidneys. Drink water and be ready to have a shitty time, but you should be fine
>>
>>24515995
What are you going on about? Alcohol is not an opioid
>>
You guys are such assholes. OP I hope you're ok. If you start feeling like you might pass out or OD or something you should call 911 or get someone who will help you. Yeah the whole situation would suck but it's better then your mom finding you dead. Don't do that to her. Drink water, relax, focus on your breathing. Be ready to get help if things get worse. Good luck OP
>>
>>24516391

Thank you kind stranger
>>
well dude as far as I'm concerned it just isn't a true cough syrup trip without feeling like your going to die at one point
>>
File: 1444605258180.jpg (27 KB, 500x392) Image search: [Google]
1444605258180.jpg
27 KB, 500x392
I drank a whole bottle of that shit my first year in college. I tripped, went to sleep, and woke up still tripping. Not cool.

pic related, it was me the whole time
>>
Man that sucks, im sorry you have mental illness and an addiction. I dont think you'll die tonight.

Tell your mom you do dumb stuff like this so she knows to hide the medications.
>>
>>24515750

better safe than sorry, i went to the hospital once for a nothing. i dont regret it tho even if i wasted my damn time and shit ensued after but still better safe than sorry.

also stop getting high on cough syrup god damn
>>
>>24516080

I never said it was. Try reading sometime. Alcohol is converted to THIQ for fuck knows why in some people. Opiod blockers help alcoholics stop being alcoholic. Or maybe it's just magic or a big prank all alcoholics are in on.

>you know what would be funny? Let's pretend to be addicted to alcohol and then stop pretending after undergoing treatment using the Sinclair method

The numbers don't lie.
>>
>>24515663
>21 years old
>alcoholic
>lives with mom

Oh no, we're gonna lose a good one.
>>
>>24516564

This p.much.

Thats how I know it's fun. Stomach pain, can't walk, rapid heartbeat, fucked up blood pressure, but it feels good aside from all the bad. I fucking love dxm. It kind of sucks mixed with alcohol but I still do it because Carpe diem.
>>
>>24517065

Yeah man, fuck 21 year old people xddd

Damn kids get off my lawn xdddd
>>
Well I'm still alive. Thanks to all those who wished me well.
>>
>>24517408
Any good news?
>>
>>24517547

Yeah, heart rate has decreased a little and I'm pretty sure there's no need to call an ambulance. Still feel like a fool though.
>>
>>24515663
Is this a drunk thread?
>>
Why didn't you just *not* drink cough syrup?
>>
>>24517408

>wanting to live

FUCK OFF YOU NORMIE SHIT!!!!
>>
Cough syrup gives you the most uncomfortable high I've ever experienced. I dont understand how people can do it frequently
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.