[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What has my life become, /r9k/? >be me, robot >19 yo >father
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1431444491020.jpg (158 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1431444491020.jpg
158 KB, 399x388
What has my life become, /r9k/?

>be me, robot
>19 yo
>father goes away to Djibouti for work reasons for 2 months
>he was always the one who imposed order in our family
>alwys telling us to dress our pajamas when it was getting late
>never leting us have dinner in our bedrooms
>always making us go to bed at 10:30 PM on the dot
>so, a month and a half has passed since he's left
>every day since he's left I've been going to bed at 4 AM
>I haven't showered in a over a month
>I haven't shaved in over 2 weeks and the only reason I did it was because my grandparents forced me to
>wear the same clothes for over a week until my mother tells me to wash them
>wear the same underwear and socks for about a month, underwear is full of crap it stains my pants
>and to top it off:
>last week wake up at 1AM, I'm not even under the covers, bed is still made
>get dressed
>realise what time it is
>go back to bed, not even under the covers
>wake up at 6 AM
>get ready to leave home when I realize my pajamas are neatly folded under my pillow
>I never fold my pajamas, my mother does it while I'm away
>realize I never actually got dressed and I had spent the whole night sleeping with my clothes on
>rethink life
>and to top it off:
>be today
>wake up at 1 AM
>realize I fell asleep in my chair watching YouTube videos
>go to bed, not even undo bed, just sleep on top of the covers and mattress
>wake up at 4 AM for whatever reason
>realize I left the rests of my dinner on top of the bed
>I slept on top of it
>my right side is covered in spaghetti and spaghetti sauce
>spend the next 5-10 minutes cleaning my pajamas and my bed (this time I remembered to go to bed on my pajamas)
>go back to sleep, this time under the covers
>wake up at 6 AM
>go to university
>rethink life

What has become of my life /r9k/?
>>
How the hell do you sleep on spaghetti senpai
>>
>>24515564
>What has my life become, /r9k/?

it's called getting taste of freedom
imposed discipline will never work in the long run as you demonstrated, it must be internal.
You are literally in a baby-tier state now that your father is gone since he never actually let you take care of yourself and see the consequences of living like a disgusting hobo neet locked in his room
>>
>>24515751
Any way I can improve myself? What do I do?
>>
anyone?

anyone at all?
>>
Do you want to be a worthless slob for the rest of your life?
Clean your room, take a shower, clean your clothes and shave of your beard and show dad you can take care of yourself. It will make him happy.
Or do you want him to come and and see the mess that you are? His heart will probably break alittle if you dont sort it out.
>>
Honestly theres nothing wrong with sleeping in clothes.

I either sleep in the clothes I got home from work it, or sleep naked. Seems like a childish thing to do to sleep in pajamas.

If you don't like your lifestyle don't do it. If it makes you feel bad, obviously you are a normie that gives a fuck.

Literally just keep your shit clean, and go to sleep at a reasonable time if able.

Also kill yourself, doing your laundry literally only takes like 10 minutes.
>>
>>24517167
Thats what happens when you have a strict parent when you're let free
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.