[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do you morons look up to alpha negatives? their literately
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: F05q4Jp.jpg (523 KB, 1200x1850) Image search: [Google]
F05q4Jp.jpg
523 KB, 1200x1850
why do you morons look up to alpha negatives?
their literately nigger tier.
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
post in my thread retards!
>>
Because oscillating from gamma+ to alpha+ and back is a frustrating existence.

>inb4 hurr why are you on /r9k/ then
>>
File: 5972632.jpg (243 KB, 1123x552) Image search: [Google]
5972632.jpg
243 KB, 1123x552
>>24515560
Being alpha can't arguably be earned.
Any dude shorter than 5'10'' will never be alpha
Any dude with social anxiety, or deformity can't be alpha
Any dude from a broken home won't have the social skills to be alpha...

So alpha is a narrow list of characteristics, like an iceberg, only the a small margin is up to freedom of choice, the rest is a prerequisite dispositions
>>
Looks like something written by the pseudo-intellectual so-called Gamma possitive as an excuse for being an absolute failure.

"I can have everything that Aplha male does, but I choose not to, because I am beyond all these things"

What a pathetic racionalization of failure and anyone who isn't blind can see that with the first glimpse.
>>
>>24515560
Only people with the right genetics can be alpha.
Need the following:
>Absolute minimum height of 6'0
>Facial aesthetics that are at minimum a 8,

Everyone else is fucked for life.
>>
>>24516695

You forgot a 9+ inch penis. Anything less is a baby dick.
>>
>>24515560
>that feel when gamma+
mother fuckers cant even compete. Fuck society.
>>
>>24515560
Why do you morons even buy into those whole ridiculously simple classifications anyway?
Even the guy who popularized the 'alpha vs beta' shit said he regretted mentioning the analogy on TV and it's fucking stupid to apply the distinctions to humans.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.