[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel to have a super cute young girlfriend? I mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1448341742653.jpg (322 KB, 1594x1200) Image search: [Google]
1448341742653.jpg
322 KB, 1594x1200
How does it feel to have a super cute young girlfriend? I mean look at pic-related. She kisses her boyfriend, she does sexual things with him... how does he feel?
>>
> She kisses her boyfriend, she does sexual things with him
Yeah and other 23 hours of the day poor man has to put up with her talking, wasting money, worrying if she keks him, bitching about pointless womyn things, trying to rope him into marriage etc etc
>>
File: 124124125.png (9 KB, 55x80) Image search: [Google]
124124125.png
9 KB, 55x80
Look at her 4Head m8 it's huge. Would not bang.
>>
>tfw gf is a qt who just turned 18 this summer
>tfw she kisses me and does sexual things for me all the time, often without any asking at all.
>tfw too messed up to smash like i should be able to and therefore always worried she'll get dissatisfied and peace out
I thought I'd made it but nah
>>
how the fuck would we know?
>>
>>24515419
I want to cum inside of her

Seriously
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.