[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would guys want a virgin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (226 KB, 1242x1652) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226 KB, 1242x1652
I'd be more worried about a virgin getting curious and wanting to try something new. At least with a non-virgin they have been out there and they may be more loyal because they have tried a lot already.

A Virgin might think they are "missing out"
>>
>>24515005
Non-virgins are always comparing you to previous lovers. That's less about insecurity and more about the fact that they'll use it as ammunition, in a relationship, to berate you.
>>
File: stable.jpg (56 KB, 633x360) Image search: [Google]
stable.jpg
56 KB, 633x360
>>24515005
Mainly this, STDs, and a whole host of other baggage.
>>
>>24515005
>>24515040
Both pessimistic WHOOOOOOOOORES

Go with the Virgin anon. Just tell them all your other partners sucked.
>>
Because I am a virgin, therefore she would think of herself as above me
If I wasn't a virgin then I wouldn't give a shit if she wasn't
>>
>>24515005
That's because women are whores
>>
>>24515040
A non-virgin might compare but the Virgin might start getting bored and feel jealous listening to all her friends sex stories. She might start to feel she's too young not to try other guys.

Someone's whose already been having sex for years already knows how overrated sex is and that a real connection is more important.
>>
>>24515081
Statistically speaking, you are wrong.
>>
>>24515005
Doesn't matter because none of them are ever gonna get laid anyway :^)
>>
>>24515123
That's very true anon
>>
>>24515123
this post desu
>>
If she ain't a virgin you were already cu.ckolded
>>
>>24515005
>At least with a non-virgin they have been out there and they may be more loyal because they have tried a lot already.
What the fuck am I reading? haha

Man why do people keep bringing up loyal in situations proved to be whores?
Like how fatty posters always claim fat girls are loyal when they're usually the biggest sluts of all and would trade you for another step closer to chad in a heartbeat
>>
not op but why do guys have to lose virginities but girls shouldn't
don't the same reasons on why a woman should stay a virgin apply to men?
>>
>>24515262
Because guys are suppose to be strong and social while girls are suppose to be weak and inside the home
>>
>wanting a gf ever
cux everywhere lol
>>
You think that because you are a stupid gay retard, op.

Virgin women are many times more likely to be faithful. Sex is still special so she won't want others. A nonvirgin just thinks sex doesn't matter and wants to try it all and gets off on the act of cheating itself.

Nonvirgin women are trash.
>>
>>24515262
Because its no fucking archivement for a guy to be virgin - they just need to remain passive, for a girl it is a lifetime of resisting the tempation and declining a hundred advances every day.
>>
File: image.jpg (956 KB, 1424x1424) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
956 KB, 1424x1424
>>24515262
Yes. It should. It doesn't make sense to think otherwise, since everyone here blames whoredom for the fall of western civilization - it takes 2 2 tango in this gAme called love Amirite?
>>
>>24515287
70% of women claim they never had an orgasm during sex. If a non-virgin doesn't orgasm or enjoy sex with you, she will be ok with it because she knows all guys are usually mediocre in bed but a Virgin might feel she can find someone who can pleasure her.
>>
>>24515262

It does. I just don't care because I'm not a faggot who wants to fuck virgin men. Ask women why they go after slutty men even though sluttiness is gross.
>>
>>24515318

Said no virgin girl ever. Stop pushing your kek fetish onto US. Just go prep your bull and leave us out of your gay fantasy. I doubt even you are stupid enough to believe that.
>>
>>24515346
It's not just girls. My bf was a virgin before meeting me and I always wonder if he's curious about trying out other women.
>>
>>24515366

Did he ever express wanting to fuck other girls? Of course not. I'm not surprised a female would be stupid enough to think such a way though.
>>
>>24515405
Not usually but once he said he wanted to try fucking an older woman and that he's only ducked one girl
>>
Virgin is good so you can teach her stuff. But its up to you to keep her happy otherwise she will wonder what all the fuss was about.

Slut is good if she lets you treat her like one. Otherwise, by the time you get her she is a prude, who conveniently repressed all the memories of the sex acts she commuted unless they are being discussed during girl's night. She wants a baby. Will ignore you for months then hook up with some dude because you dont pay enough attention to her. if caught she will blame the pregnancy or you.
>>
File: 1446508444036s.jpg (7 KB, 250x228) Image search: [Google]
1446508444036s.jpg
7 KB, 250x228
Because I want my dick to be the first dick the girl ever experienced. I'm 7.5x5.5 when I'm relentlessly horny, and I think it'd be kinda hot if I ruined smaller dicks for her, or even better made her dislike larger dicks.

I almost entered a relationship with a virgin qt, who had felt and seen my fully erect dick, and she thought it was too big and wouldn't fuck me. Then she fucked my smaller-dicked friend behind my back, and became a typical SJW slut
>>
>> 24515005

That's because virgins are missing out
>>
>>24515262
>have to
What? Virgin guy's are the best.
>>
I nave neither herpes nor warts and I don't want them. Dicking anything other than virgin (actual one, not stitched or "Jesus said it doesn't count it if it's the shitpipe ^_^") is virtually guaranteed to land you both.
Kept myself pure for so long and might as well make something out of it.
>>
once a woman realizes her pussy is power she becomes a whore. There are no exceptions, it's just how women are. If you keep your woman happy and do everything right she'll still be a whore, part of being a man is accepting that. You see, /r9k/, women are essentially children as far as mental maturity goes, they're going to be spiteful and throw tantrums in many different ways. A man can handle it, boys generally will get butthurt, cry like little bitches, hit their women, or do other stupid shit which the woman will use as mental ammunition to justify what she did in the first place. Don't do any of the aforementioned, she doesn't really care so it's just going to fuck your head for no gain whatsoever. A woman is what she is, it has nothing to do with anyone or anything else. Never trust a women, especially the woman you love, just accept that she's an irrational cunt that you can't rely on and treat her well anyways. If she's too cunty, dump her ass and find another one, there's no shortage of whores out there that have jobs and can at least pretend to be adults.
>>
dont really mind if shes a virgin or not, i am not though
the appeal is that i could take her innocence and mold her into my cockslut
>>
My gf was a virgin when we got together and to be honest I hope that if I'll have another gf at some point that she's not a virgin.
The sex is really awkward in the beginning, getting a rather bad blowjob is frustrating and it takes quite some time until the whole sex thing gets comfortable.
On the other hand, it feels kind of nice knowing that I'm the first and so far only man who saw her naked and who got intimate with her. I'ce been part of all her sexual experiences which makes me feel kind of special.
Overall, I'd prefer not to have another virgin
>>
>>24515005
Nice contrarian logic, it's possible but only a Stacy would be like that, so fish more.
>>
Because having a virgin girl desire you enough to offer herself to you as her first is a form of validation greater than sex with a non virgin. She will also have lower expectations of how things are supposed to go and the learning process is intimate for both of you.
>>
>>24515005
So that I could at least have sex before she realizes what a loser I am.
>>
File: 1447914624900.png (586 KB, 1048x853) Image search: [Google]
1447914624900.png
586 KB, 1048x853
>>24515005
>No previous experience to make them biased or give them unrealistic expectations
>Fresh slate so you can mold and train them to whatever you want basically
>You will be their foundation for sex, almost every sexual interaction for the rest of their life will be influenced by you

Also the whole 'pure' thing. Same reason why some bosses like to hire people who never had a job before, so they can influence and shape them into the kind of worker they want. You can shape her to be the kind of lover you want because she will be naive and look up to you for guidance.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.