[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I DON'T SEE THE APPEAL OF BDSM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 12
File: kit-sm-spread-bar-menottes.jpg (8 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
kit-sm-spread-bar-menottes.jpg
8 KB, 340x340
If the "slave" is choosing to be cuffed/restrained, how are they submitting to the dom's will?
How can the dom actually buy the illusion that they are a slave?

>Hurr durr this chick is my sex slave even though she's smiling and genuinely enjoying being whipped and peed on

Aren't literal rapists who force random women to do 'sexual' stuff the only ones on the planet who are 'into' BDSM?
>>
it's about fantasy. it's the closest you can get to the real deal without committing a crime. better than nothing.
>>
>>24514779
> I don't see the appeal of bdsm

Because you haven't felt it
>>
>>24514779
>>Hurr durr this chick is my sex slave even though she's smiling and genuinely enjoying being whipped and peed on
Now that I think about it, subs may also be delusional
>>
>>24514779
>Aren't literal rapists who force random women to do 'sexual' stuff the only ones on the planet who are 'into' BDSM?

No, BDSM is understood to be roleplaying by all parties.

It's like those guys with foam swords going LARPING, just in the bedroom, and with different roles.
>>
>I can do whatever the fuck I want to this girl and she will enjoy it to the point where she'll keep letting me doing whatever demented things to her get me off
Wow, what a mind-bogglingly difficult concept to wrap one's brain around. I have no clue why someone would be into that kind of thing.
>>
File: SAM_0296.jpg (252 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
SAM_0296.jpg
252 KB, 768x1024
Some people get off on simply not having much of a choice in what is being done to them. My girl especially feels a little awkward when she isn't tied up when we fuck, since she is almost completely inexperienced. Pic Related.
>>
>>24516700

OUT OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24516716
What's the problem, Anon? Have I offended you somehow? I'm new here.
>>
File: maidslave.jpg (346 KB, 725x1200) Image search: [Google]
maidslave.jpg
346 KB, 725x1200
>>24514779
Most I've done things with get off on the lack of self control. They also need a convincing dom to help them with this. A lot of attempts to Dom can be cringey and then it does feel like a play.

If you can be forceful/confident/selfish then the fantasy feels more like reality, your sub will end up crying sometimes. Sometimes the experience can be overwhelming even if they liked it, and they have the shakes afterwords. Other times they have trouble questioning if they feel deeply about fucked up things you've said to them.

This is why I always provide "aftercare" for my subs.

>Not wanting to just let the world go
>Not wanting a strong commanding partner to subdue you
>Tell you the truth, that you're bad or worthless or just meat to fuck
>Realise how easy it is to become nothing as you're immobilized and helpless to the advance of someone else
>That feel when you accept your Dom is right and knows whats best for you
>They're strict but also kind of care about you
>Making sure your tongue isn't under the ball where it can get hurt
>Making sure to actually listen if you safety
>Cradling you in their arms after its all over and whispering "Its okay, you're not a worthless fuckslut, its alright, it feels good to let go hmm? Here have a drink"

I'm actually switch but like 85% of people want to be subs so I'm basically a Dom cause of that
>>
>>24516792
>>24514885

holy shit im sweating bullets at this
>>
thats the point family. you develop fetishes based on your own experiences or innate likes. i used to have a babysitter come over, really big ass and would always wear these cute gloves. was a mommy type through and through.

guess what i like as an adult? big asses and girls wearing white gloves.
>>
>>24514779
yes I agree with you completely

if the sub has the ability to stop the situation at any time, then who has the power? the dom? my ass, it is the sub that controls everything in bdsm

real bdsm involves raping women, smacking the shit out of them when they don't want it and don't consent

this pussy play acting is for keks and losers. anyone who gets off on this dressup bullshit is a fucking faggot

you want to assert your dominance but will allow what you can and can't do to be dictated by some fucking bitch? you're a fucking cu ck mate. either smash that bitches fucking jaw and rape her half to death or just stick to normal sex. the least you could do is not call your controlled and dictated to pathetic fucking faggot ass a dom

fuck bdsm, fuck the women into this 'lifestyle'. real bdsm involves no choice. and it sure as hell doesn't involve some fucking bitch enjoying being dommed. bitches are nothing but fuckmeat. to be used, abused, raped murdered and tossed like fucking nothing
>>
File: Obey.jpg (53 KB, 640x634) Image search: [Google]
Obey.jpg
53 KB, 640x634
Experienced dominant here. Answering questions and piping up with comments no one asked for. And before you start the Sacred Chorus of REEEEEEE, remember that I -was- a dom. But now I'm here, getting screeched at by robots.

>>24514779
>If the "slave" is choosing to be cuffed/restrained, how are they submitting to the dom's will?
For someone who doesn't 'get' BDSM, you get its concepts better than a lot of people who've been practicing it for years. The truth is that the sub is the one who holds the real power, because no matter how they might get treated, their consent is at the core of everything and they can stop it all with a word.

You don't (or, at least shouldn't) primarily get off on commanding the sub, but on how you've made them WANT your commands. It's quite the opposite of rape, really, because never will you find someone who wants you as badly as a well-trained sub.

>>24516792
>This is why I provide "aftercare" for my subs
Aftercare shouldn't have to be in quotes; it should be as synonymous with BDSM as the 'dom' and 'sub' terms. Aftercare is fucking essential. Also, congrats on being a good dom.
>>
>>24516938
I put it in quotes because I keep running into subs who somehow don't know what aftercare is or that it exists. So I can only believe the common NEET wouldn't either. That was all.

Also this guy gets it
>>
File: Maximum Brofist.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Maximum Brofist.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>24516956
Honestly it was more of a rant about how the term should be far more widespread than it is, than about your use of quotes.

I saw that greentext, and I thought, "Man, I miss when I didn't have to make a serious effort to talk like that."
>>
>>24516792
>>24516938
Jesus christ my dick, where do I find a dom??
>>
OP it's all about consent and trust and the sub is the one who runs things because of it.

Every person and couple likes different things and we enjoy each others' consent and trust and respect of boundaries. In some cases the sub is literally putting their life in the Dom's hands. It can be very meaningful for some people.

>>24516792
>>24516938
>>24516956
>>24517136
>aftercare
Good Doms spotted

I'm mainly a sub and the only thing scarier than subs who don't know what aftercare is are alleged 'doms' who don't know what aftercare is. I block that stuff online and run away in person.
>>
File: Preach.png (597 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Preach.png
597 KB, 800x600
>>24517144
Technically speaking you've found two in this very thread. But seriously, try fetlife. Like any other place you have to know how to spot red flags, but there are some good people to be found there amongst all the dregs.

>>24517283
>In some cases the sub is literally putting their life in the Dom's hands
See: breathplay, bloodplay, knifeplay, etc.

Also, thank you for the compliment. First one I've gotten on my abilities in that area in...8 months, I think.
>>
>>24517363
The amount of breathplay requests I get are insane.

>>24517144
what other dom said, fetlife etc
just make 1 really good friend in it and you will then have their entire circle, remember to be chillax

>>24517283
>run away in person
As you should

Its great when you see a normie trying to be a dom and they think it just equates to being a huge dick and manhandling a lot
>>
its roleplaying
enjoy the fact you can facefuck her, slap her, etc

ideally, your fantasy stops where her pleasure stops
so theres enough ego massage going on while her pussy is pleased
consider yourself lucky if you have, i havent

>but anon i dont want to taste my ass off your cock

THEN DONT SAY I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH YOU BITCH
>>
>>24517401
I like that right after you talk about normies trying to be doms we get this joker posting >>24517422
I had myself a chuckle at the coincidence but it's more sad than anything else.
>>
and as expected thread is shit thanks to "experts" using terminology as if its fucking science
>>
File: whatt.png (520 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
whatt.png
520 KB, 640x480
>>24517422
I cannot even.

I cannot evennnnnn
>>
>>24517450
do you like to play minigolf anon?
>>
>>24517439
>>24517455
>self important cringeworthy retards trying to sound like sexual fetishes is some high standard recreation that has any rules outside of what 2 ppl personally like
>>
>>24517483
I can't tell if this is subpar bait or if a frog is really this fucking mad and jelly
>>
>>24517495
your bleeding neck would be a great bait but sadly you arent slashed open
yet
>>
>>24517450
it's jargon, son

you have to start making up words for specific things when no specific enough word already exists. Then other people adopt that word because of its usefulness in referring to a very specific concept, and they spread until the entire community of people who needs to use that word knows it. It happens in virtually every hobby and profession.
>>
>>24514779
bdm is not the same as rape or literal sex slavery you fucking retard
>>
submissive girl here, my favourite thing about bdsm is being able to put a man's needs above my own and I get off on knowing I am serving him. I can't enjoy sex if it's not at least slightly rough.
>>
File: whatslam.gif (1 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
whatslam.gif
1 MB, 400x400
>>24517512
>>24517483
Hey brother if you don't like BDSM then why are you in the thread?

Just sayin
>>
>>24517512
Is it 2007 again, internet tough guy?
>>
>>24517520
yea if you are a ledditor
>>
Low test beta males can't understand the rush of domming, don't let it get you down OP.
>>
File: 1448372714902.jpg (95 KB, 230x394) Image search: [Google]
1448372714902.jpg
95 KB, 230x394
There's a girl i'm attracted to into being a dom, but also have a blood fetish.

I REALLY don't know if this is a good idea. Kind of second guessing it when she revealed that and the guro folder.

Should I stay away?
>>
>>24517633
Do you value your own life and safety?
>>
>Illusion
It's not an illusion. They honestly are submissive and loyal. It's not a joke to them and they find it extremely hot.
>>
File: 1443769747651.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1443769747651.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>24517653
There's a limit man. Hit me, cut me in non vital places, do whatever but potentially getting killed has never been an issue.

Her fetishes seem pretty dangerous and I really see a woman dom taking it way to far. I want to trust her I really do.

I didn't even know what Guro was until I see the shit in that folder.
>>
File: what-00036.jpg (105 KB, 361x480) Image search: [Google]
what-00036.jpg
105 KB, 361x480
>>24516792
I know this feel, even right down to the spoiler.
Then again I wouldn't trade my sub for anything in the world. I love them too much and want to protect them.
>>
>>24517676
Not all of us are like that, all subs are different.

For instance, I only like it as part of make-believe or roleplay, and even then as part of the play I prefer to be quote-unquote forced into a position of servitude (though in reality I could end the game at any time by signalling my partner).

>>24517679
She might be into weird shit, but if she is trustworthy and listens to your limits and safewords I don't see any issue.
>>
>>24517742
Are you saying when you're in a session you don't actually submit? How does that even work?
>>
File: What You Should Do.jpg (93 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
What You Should Do.jpg
93 KB, 800x800
>>24517701
>Them gender-neutral pronouns
Just say 'I love him too much,' which is what I'm guessing. Still, good on you for having that part of domination down.

>>24517679
COMMUNICATION, GODDAMMIT. Communication is vital to BDSM - and to human relationships in general, but this is /r9k/ so one step at a time. Anyway, let this girl know what you're into and that you're curious, but also go on in great detail about your limits. See if she'll be OK with you observing a session with someone else, to see how she does things. Build a dynamic.
>>
>>24517778
Seems like he's saying he's into non-physical roleplay for the most part. Using words over actions.

Vanilla almost.
>>
>>24517799
That's all we can do from this distance ;_;
>>
>>24517778
I do submit, but only after we've done a significant amount of roleplaying wherein I am "forced" to submit. Violence, grabbing, being pushed around, etc. Common things we would act out would be things like the process of breaking in a slave.

Sometimes you see the words "uppity" or "brat" applied to this kind of thing. I enjoy making my Dom "work for it" in-character rather than immediately obeying their every command.

I have some guesses as to why this fetish developed in me, but meh.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.