[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh my fuck, who CARES? Dressing the way you want is not an achievement,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: stacy is a free spirit.jpg (78 KB, 625x960) Image search: [Google]
stacy is a free spirit.jpg
78 KB, 625x960
Oh my fuck, who CARES?

Dressing the way you want is not an achievement, nor worthy of praise. It's literally your choice to buy and wear the clothes you want if you have the money to do so, which this girl clearly does.

I eat whatever cereal I want in the morning. Sometimes, I even get naughty and independent, and make some bacon and eggs instead of cereal. I don't conform to oppressive breakfast standards
>>
She's not even dressing riskily in either picture. If there was one with orange liberty spikes and combat boots I would be impressed.
>>
women are boring, man. they genuinely find this stuff interesting.
>>
Let them parade, op. Let them have their jazz.

You have better things to do.
>>
>>24514752
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

YOUR A FILTHY WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!@!

WORTHLESS FUCKING DISGUSTING ROASTIE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE
>>
Yeah women bore the fuck out of me, they just talk and talk and talk about the most stupid shit you've ever heard.
>>
>>24514752
>Oh my fuck, who CARES?
Apparently you do
Its not like anyone made you go on tumblr
Its not like you have to do anything at all
youre basically eavesdropping on a conversation and then screaming "WHO CARES" at them
>>
>>24514854
Women interest me. They may not talk about interesting things, but the chemistry with them is much more interesting.
>>
>>24514868
This was posted on normiebook by one of my chad friends who wants to praise feminism for idiotic and insignificant reasons such as this. I don't care (about their 'independent', 'autonomous' rebellion). Go back to /soc/
>>
>>24514897
Yes but even then you're not really interested in THEM, you have ulterior motives, like their body or something they have.
>>
>>24514752
>Oh my fuck, who CARES?

What exactly do you think is the threshold for how important something has to be to get posted on the internet? It's not like she put out a press release to the Boston Globe or some shit.

Yeah, it's the internet, unimportant things get posted all the time. Like this thread.
>>
>>24514909
>friends with chad
stopped reading
>>
>>24514868

Lel, mad roasty getting toasty that putting on pants all by herself doesn't get her enough attention.
>>
This is the equivalent of a man who wears a shirt and jeans or a suit depending on the situation.
>>
>>24514897

They're kind of like retarded animals at the zoo. Mildly amusing as long as they don't get out of their little retard monkey cage.
>>
File: 38476902.jpg (70 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
38476902.jpg
70 KB, 640x480
>>24514752
>girls who talk like niggers
>girls who wear snap backs
>girls who cuss
>girls who sit with their legs open
>>
>>24514868
stop copying doj

u aint doj
>>
>>24514942
>>24514942
>having repulsive reactions to undesirable friend groups.

I thought you femtards loved diversity.
>>
>>24514752
If you don't care why did you take the time to make this post?
>>
File: 1415982827690.png (509 KB, 1044x865) Image search: [Google]
1415982827690.png
509 KB, 1044x865
>>24515089
>not reading the thread
>>
>>24515087
>implying you aren't like the people you're friends with

>>24515078
doj ghey

>>24515103
I know right!
Pretty much everyone has been saying the same thing as them
>>
>>24514963
>girls who sit with their legs open
>implying thats not hot af
>>
File: 1419040742429.gif (2 MB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1419040742429.gif
2 MB, 250x187
>>24515109
>pretty much everyone
>only you

stay toastie, roastie
>>
>>24514752
You don't get it OP, not being a sheep is the sacond hardest thing in the world for a weak-minded females to do, next to not being a cumdumpster
>>
>>24515156
Fuck off I wanna eat roast beef now but I have a thing about going to Araby's I think
ocd pls go
for the love of god pls go

maybe ill go to taco bell
>>
>>24515109

Pee-you! What's that tuna stink? It must be a
ROASTIE
O
A
S
T
I
E
and it's name is metric
>>
>>24514752
"Wow I look cute in this snapback, wonder how I can post this on insta without people thinking I've become a dyke"
>>
>I am a normal person who dresses for the occasion
>Look at me being normal and average!
>>
>>24514752
why is this even a thread

fucking GAY FAGGOT JEW NIGGER ISLS
>>
>>24514752
Just another thing to get attention from pretty much. Female's are natural whores in all ways.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.