[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stupid Opinions Getting Rekt/Discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: triggered__by_ethosaur-d8ppbqq.png (1 MB, 994x1200) Image search: [Google]
triggered__by_ethosaur-d8ppbqq.png
1 MB, 994x1200
Who else here has witnessed a someone with a dumb opinion being shut down IRL? I just witnessed this today.

>be at community college in poor area, majority of people are latino/asian
>in psych class
>professor, an asian woman, asking the class to name stereotypes they've heard before
>she asks "what have you heard about asian people?"
>people say "they're smart," "eat dogs," etc
>"what about black people?"
>"they like watermelon," "their dads aren't around," etc
>goes on until eventually she gets to this:
>"what have you heard about white people?"
>iknowwherethisisgoing.jpg
>at first people are just saying normal, funny stereotypes like "they can't dance" etc
>but then of course, it starts getting tumblr-y
>"they're racist," "they're privileged," "they're the 1%"
>kek like anyone going here thinks they're "privileged"
>>
cont.
>professor goes on to say that all stereotypes are actually not valid or true
>the people who were spewing sjw bullshit obviously upset
>mexican girl raises her hand
>"actually white people are privileged"
>professor asks how someone can be privileged just because of their race
>this asian guy tries to give an example of white privilege
>"ok so there's a white person and a minority. Both get pulled over by a cop. Do you think they're gonna be treated the same?"
>some sjw types start mummering in approval
>professor says "well, I've gotten pulled over by a cop many times, and I've never gotten a ticket."
>mfw none of them can come up with a rebuttal

Honestly I have never seen people spewing SJW bullshit shut down to the point where they couldn't even come up with a response. I wanted to fucking stand up and applaud that woman holy shit. I love it when women/non-white people aren't for that tumblr shit, it just goes to show that sjw types are only in it for themselves and as soon as a non male/non white person/non hetero person objects to anything they say they break

Any other stories or thoughts?
>>
File: 1447555243108.jpg (10 KB, 352x237) Image search: [Google]
1447555243108.jpg
10 KB, 352x237
>High school
>Wrote a report on how Indians were cry babies and hypocrites
>Basically redpilled my class
>Teacher starts beckpedalling going back to the typical shit, "White people are evil!", etc.
>After a while teacher gives up and class is left speechless
>The next project on "Controversial History" we did I wrote about how slavery still exists in Africa today and slaves were sold to us by Africans and how white people were the first to end slavery
>Teacher literally cut my presentation short by saying I "Got all points necessary" so I needed to stop to save class time
Looking back on that last part, he probably saved me an expulsion. Knowing how soft black people are the principle definitely would've gotten a letter about me.
>>
I just like how most people for "social justice" like to be selective about racial disparities. They rarely ever talk about how women get lighter jail sentences for men. And they never bring up how, on average, Asian households have the highest income, making around 20% more than white families. Why doesn't anyone of talk about Asian privilege?
>>
File: triggered-600x524.png (311 KB, 600x524) Image search: [Google]
triggered-600x524.png
311 KB, 600x524
>be SJW
>going to college
>parents upper middle class
>will by me anything I want
>get accepted into good college because I add diversity
>don't have to worry about housing/meal plan because parents will pay for it
>don't have to worry about getting a job for spending money because my parents give me $500 a month
>go to class
>a white guy disagrees with me
>"RACIST SEXIST FUCKING SCUM WHY ARE YOU TAKING AWAY MY SAFE SPACE"
>mfw privileged white males will never have to put up with my struggles
>>
>>24514089
In their defense, Asians basically get a white people pass. Asians and white people are cool with each other. We won't shoot them the way we shoot black people because they're civil.

In that shooting that happened at a BLM protest, the shooters were two white guys and an Asian.
>>
>>24514394
yeah those were just shitty sjws or they didn't want to attack the teacher
no one hates asians in the ways that people hate latinos and blacks
>>
>>24514238
According to liberals, we're all equal - except for when women, queers, and brown people are better than white men
>>
File: 1441331157415.png (176 KB, 500x557) Image search: [Google]
1441331157415.png
176 KB, 500x557
>>24514141
>Wrote a report on how Indians were cry babies and hypocrites

might as well write a report on how the armenians are just crybabbies because they always dredge up the attempted genocide of their people as if that might be a legitimate grievance

or how koreans are just crybabbies because they're upset that Japan wont formally recognize how the imperial japanese army forced untold thousands of their women into sex slavery.
>>
>>24514238
Because Asian immigrants study and work hard in a new country to find success from nothing while whites can just ride on their daddies' money and connections and still end up below Asians.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.