[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's happening again. It's only been a few weeks since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 92826528_640.jpg (22 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
92826528_640.jpg
22 KB, 640x360
It's happening again. It's only been a few weeks since the last one stopped hurting and already a new one has shown up to destroy me again.
Cute, bubbly, 18, and for some reasons thinks I'm amazing.
It will go the same way the last ones went.
She'll spend months weakening my resolve
The minute I truely fall for her she'll start to become cold
And then I'll have to either try and revive a dead ember, or put it out completely and be alone again.

Any other serial monogamists caught in the cycle out there?
>>
>>24513951
Ask her out now retard
>>
>>24513951
>revive a dead ember
Anon no pls stop this has been my life since I was 16 and I'm 25 now. Just starting to break the cycle now and I'm so fucking bitter and angry and sad about how much of my youth I wasted with someone else, with women who were mean and selfish and just wanted a warm body to cling onto, when I should've been by myself.

Just tell her no. Just take the time for you.
>>
>>24513951
>2 girls have liked and approached you in a few weeks
sorry, you're not a robot. please leave
>>
>>24514018
I'm 20, almost 21. All of highschool I was chubby and weird looking, then I turned 18, lost weight and grew into my face.
Since then I haven't been able to say no, and every girl talks the same shit about how they don't want anything serious, just someone to fuck and chill with.
The second I show anything that might be considered love they're gone and I'm alone again.
I want to get off this ride now.
>>
I seem to average about two girls a year despite working from home and rarely doing anything with women. Probably because my default approach to women is flirting and teasing. It's fun and something I can't do with men, and it goes a long way to setting the right kind of atmosphere in certain circumstances. So I lead women on, giving them the ol' sex eyes and suggestive remarks, right up until the quiet conversation in private, when flirting starts becoming something more.

I lock up and shut down. Talk? Easy. Touching? Easiest. Sexy stuff? No problem. Developing a serious attachment to another human being? Better set off every last mother fucking god damn alarm in my head until panic attacks turn me into an unrecognizable mess.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.