[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>born in eastern Europe >Bulgarian college diplomas aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
>born in eastern Europe
>Bulgarian college diplomas aren't accepted in the west because shit quality of education
>the only way to go to a normal college is to be a borderline genius and get a full subsidy by a foreign private college
>I must literally be a genius to study in a school every western european/american middle class idiot can enter
>if i stay in Bulgaria, i am doomed to be a NEET poorfag because the only way to become something more than a waiter here is to have two diplomas and 20+ years of work experience

Why even live?
>>
>>24513585
Send your sister here to suck my dick and she can send back the money to you guys

That's what every other woman in Bulgaria is doing.

Hahahaha!
>>
Don't leave your country. Don't go to Germany to do pleb jobs. Become a professional soldier and protect your homeland.
>>
>>24513623
Tfw no qt Bulgarian sister
>>
>>24513646
Bulgarian soldiers get paid 200 euros a month to sit on their ass, eat beans and freeze in the cold. Our army is literally shit. The Bulgarian army is a joke senpai.
>>
I live because it just happens

I don't choose to, but I just wake up everday anyway

so you don't need a reason to live, because regardless of your reason you'll still be alive anyway

the question should be, who should I kill myself?

and the answer is, life is almost constant suffering followed by brief periods of pleasure that are mostly composed of the negation or cessation of whatever suffering you were experiencing. true, actual positive pleasure is quite rare. and if you die, nothing will exist to feel the deprivation of not experiencing the pleasure, so death wont even be a bad thing for you, AND your misery wont have to be felt anymore

death really isn't a bad thing and honestly I'm not even sure why I avoid it. it is like pure peace. nothing will bother you, no pain or anxiety or anything at all, because you wont even be a "you", you wont exist at all. you will not be vulnerable to anything, no pain nothing and no worry and no dealing with having to keep yourself alive, no constant boredom misery hunger thirst depression body pain future worry regret and the general aging and impernance of life, the fleeting of everything including pleasure, the worry of trying to keep things going like pleasure even when you feel it none of that nothing at all

nothing could hurt you nothing could worry you nothing could affect you you will be immune and in the deepest sleep you could imagine completely dormant and untouchable with not a care or worry in the world
>>
>>24513695
Tl:dr

Pass on your genes then kill yourself.
Or at least do something before you die like take out a loan and spend it all on a holiday or kill a bunch of Muslims
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.