[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I keep thinking of ways to reestablish contact with friends I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
File: 1428307599837.jpg (346 KB, 680x600) Image search: [Google]
1428307599837.jpg
346 KB, 680x600
I keep thinking of ways to reestablish contact with friends I abruptly stopped talking to long ago. Thinking about how things could be like they used to, or how things can go wrong and they'll hate me even more.

Anyone else do this?
The loneliness is just too much at this point.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 510x498) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 510x498
I went no contact like 3 years ago. I've only recently come to terms with the fact that they're no longer my friends. I have new friends now. I used to think my old friends were irreplaceable but they weren't. People I can get along with are rare but not impossible to find. My old friends wouldn't even recognize me it's been so long. Life goes on.
>>
File: qmam.png (280 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
qmam.png
280 KB, 500x700
>>24513462
Going through this too anon, I'm just thinking about how it would just be easy to just go and do things with my friends like we used to.

But it's been so long since I've ever spoken to them, I feel like I might end up just fucking it up.
>>
File: 1416193315361.jpg (204 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
1416193315361.jpg
204 KB, 1024x680
>>24513523
I guess I should come to terms with that as well. It's just that I don't have any other friends and I really liked the few I had, I was just too much of a depressed wreck to maintain contact with them, I still am.
>>
>>24513523
I think you're right, no point in just thinking too much about it. It just sucks to have to accept having to look for new people and put your old friends behind you.

That's life I guess.
>>
Did that. We hung out once, and then he stopped talking to me.

I tried.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.