[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IM so FUCKING TIRED OF IT IM TIRED OF IT ALL FUCKING CHRIST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1432530403271.jpg (78 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1432530403271.jpg
78 KB, 500x500
IM so FUCKING TIRED OF IT

IM TIRED OF IT ALL

FUCKING CHRIST I WANT TO DIE
I WANT THE WORLD TO BURN
I WANT WIDESPREAD DEATH AND DESTRUCTION AND DESPAIR

I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE
>DROPPED OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL
>NO GED
>WAGE KUCK
>SINGLE
>NO ONE LIKES ME
>VIRGIN

NOT EVEN JERKING OFF MAKES ME HAPPY ANYMORE

NOTHING DOES

I ROT AWAY SMOKING AND PLAYING VIDYA

I WANT EVERYTHING TO END IM SO FUCKING TIRED OF ITTTTTTT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>24513315
Shoot up a school bro.
>>
Just shoot up your local school man problem solved
>>
>>24513324
>>24513345
IM TOO MUCH OF A PUSSY TO DO SUCH A THING, I MAY BE FUCKING DESENSITIZED TO LITERALLY EVERYTHING BUT I CANT BECOME A NIGGER

I JUST WANT WW3

I WANT NUCLEAR WAR I WANT TO TAKE EVERYONE, ALL 8 BILLION DOWN TO MY LEVEL AND LIVE OFF THE ROAD

I HAVE NO PLACE IN THIS NEW WORLD
I LITERALLY HAVE NO PLACE
>>
File: 1448112983237.jpg (49 KB, 479x505) Image search: [Google]
1448112983237.jpg
49 KB, 479x505
>>24513315
W E W L A D
E
W E W L A D
L
A
D
>>
Kill yourself, kid.

>tfw OP won't just
>>
>>24513386
You think you'll survive WW3?

If shit goes down you can't lone wolf that type of thing, and from the sounds of it you aren't that bright either. Do you have relevant equipment prepared? Do you have enough of a support group / useful talents to not get slaughtered by the first group of bandits that find you? Are you in any way prepared?Hate to say it anon, but you'd never last the winter if everything went to hell.
>>
>>24513432
I LIVE IN THE NORTH PARTS OF MONTANA
I HAVE 4 MOSIN NAGANTS AND OVER A THOUSAND ROUNDS OF AMMUNITION

I HAVE A YEARS WORTH OF FOOD AND WATER, MEDICAL AND OTHER TOOLS AND NECESSITIES

I WORK SHIT HOURS AND SHIT PAY JUST TO BUY SMOKES AND PREP MYSELF FOR THE HAPPENING

IM FUCKING WAITING, IVE BEEN WAITING TOO LONG

SADAMS WMDS
Y2K
9/11
AL QAEDA
OBAMA
EBOLA
NORTH KOREA
UKRAINE

NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED
IM SO TIRED OF IT
JUST FUCKING

END

IT

NOW

FUCK
>>
>>24513386
>IM TOO MUCH OF A PUSSY TO DO SUCH A THING, I MAY BE FUCKING DESENSITIZED TO LITERALLY EVERYTHING BUT I CANT BECOME A NIGGER

Why not rape a bitch, its pretty easy to get away with if you plan, google (on a vpn of course not to leave evidence) how to make chloroform, test it on a pet or something, use it for your rape (less struggle and fighting so it doesn't matter if you're "too much of a pussy").
>>
>>24513509
Wait, why the fuck do you live in Northern Montana? there is like fuck all out there. No wonder you're so stir crazy you fucking idiot. Quit being a retard an sell half of that supplies and move to somewhere relevant, get your GED, and get some warehouse job that pays $19.50 an hour.

Like jesus dude, calm your nips, if the happening doesn't happen in the next month it ain't ever gonna happen. Go move to commiefornia, Oregon, Virginia, or even Austin Tex, just somewhere that isn't bumfuck nowhere. fuck dude, this should've been obvious years ago.
>>
w
e
w

laddy lad
>>
>>24513564
He lives in northern Montana, bitches don't live there that aren't already married off. Dudes a fucking idiot.
>>
>>24513676
>>24513635
YOU WILL REGRET LIVING IN THOSE LIBERAL FAGGOT STATES WHEN IT DOES HIT THE FAN

IM GOING MAD OUT HERE, IM GOING FUCKING MAD. I DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT PUSSY ANYMORE NOTHING GETS ME HARD EXCEPT NUCLEAR HELL FIRE
>>
why not get your GED and stop being such a drama queen
>>
>>24513753
>IM GOING MAD OUT HERE, IM GOING FUCKING MAD. I DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT PUSSY ANYMORE NOTHING GETS ME HARD EXCEPT NUCLEAR HELL FIRE

confirmed troll, please stop posting guys, this thread is a waste of time, on to the next one
>>
>>24513761
>just b ur self :]

IM TOO STUPID FOR MODERN JEW EDUCATION

EVERYTHING THEY TEACH NOW IS FUCKING

FUCKING

LITERALLY

L I T E R A L L Y

USELESS
S
E
L
E
S
S
>>
>>24513315
So you are a failure by every measure, and you want end the world because you can't hack it in a society that is, more or less, meritocratic? Just want to make sure I'm reading you clearly.
>>
>>24513509
>4 nuggets and 2 spam cans
10/10 kiddie. Have fun playing survivalist with your 4 shitty nuggets you fucking poorfag. Why not buy an FAL or something in 7.62 that isn't a fucking meme gun? Fucking idoit probably went to /k/ and just bought the first thing he saw. Why fucking 4 nuggets? Are they even different ones or did you just pick up 4 91/30s?
>>
>>24513797
YES YOU ARE CORRECT

LIKE I SAID, I HAVE NO PLACE IN THIS MODERN WORLD

NO PLACE, IT NEEDS TO END

EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE
>>
You are responsible for the path you chose
>>
>>24513831
1 FOR USE
1 FOR STORAGE
2 FOR TRADING

FUCKING MILLENNIAL TRASH,
>LE FAL
THIS ISNT CALL OF FUCKING DUTY OR CSGO YOU RETARD FAGGOT
>>
>>24513837
I would either strive to improve, and realize it will take a LOT of time, or get comfortable with the fact that you are gonna be alone, or just get the suicide over with now (simply because you are a failure on every level and have no desire to improve).

Glad I could help.
>>
>>24513788 listen here you goober all i said do is to get your GED and your not even willing to do that you realize you are fortunate to even have a fucking job without a GED but do you think about that? no you sit here and you bitch and whine about destroying the world but why do you want to do that? because you are a stupid motherfucker who is to lazy to even get a GED you did this to yourself with your shitty life choices but it will maybe dawn on you the day when you lose your job and end up on the streets
>>
>>24513854
>implying anybody would trade for a nugget
You daft motherfucker. What do you even have for food? Your tendies will thaw out as soon as the power goes out. Might as well dark web some shit and get something cool like an M2 browning and nigger-rigg it to your car and ram it into a government building or something. At least buy an AK or some shit you poorfag retard. Also try doing drugs, they might make you happier. Acid is a pretty good time, and casual pot smoking can lead to many good times. Then again you are too retarded to do anything so you should just shoot your dick off with your nugget.
>>
File: 1269808812926.jpg (24 KB, 421x562) Image search: [Google]
1269808812926.jpg
24 KB, 421x562
>Refuses to attempt to integrate and insists basic level of education that most jobs require is irrelevant
>Blames the youth for selfmade problems
>Calls Texas a liberal state
I could go on, either you're an amusing troll or one stupid fuck
>>
>>24513931
To be fair, some people would trade for one, but in the situation where you are actually trading guns, the person willing to trade would have nothing you would want.

I mean, bullets are a much more tradable commodity in that situation, anyways.
>>
>>24513315
>I ROT AWAY SMOKING AND PLAYING VIDYA

What are you smoking?

My advice is to salvage your life from here. You might not find things that make you happy immediately but you can find things that make you comfortable and from there you can pursue something that you care about.

My second advice: Don't depend on anyone, don't get yourself in debt, pay off your debts. Seriously, that shit is depressing. Paying it off feels way better, not owing anyone, depending on you feels good.

Third advice: Work on a skill you might be interested in. Chances are you might not even go through with it, but even looking into it gives you something to talk about which makes social interaction easier. I've tried cardiology, Chinese language, drawing, nature photography, and feminism. I never stuck with anything but feminism, but all of this gives me a lot to talk about and helps me waddle through social interactions and appear more normal.

You're here to experience the world and probably younger than I am. you have a lot of potential to live comfortably. You could get a partner or not, but the best thing to do is not focus on it for now. Seriously, women (If you aren't gay) can pick up on those subtle remarks or casual flirts. Don't get yourself in an awkward situation, because you'll want to be able to make a wise decision, to be with someone you can find comfort in and not whoever will accept you. Desperation is a terrible decision maker.

Good luck, enjoy your moments on this rock, care about something bigger than you, or focus on the experiences.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.