[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of you guys been to a Psychiatrist? How was it? Was it worth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
Any of you guys been to a Psychiatrist? How was it? Was it worth going?

I think I have depression/anxiety/adhd/ and maybe schizophrenia. I'm just tired of thinking about killing myself daily and being pissed off all the time.
>>
You should go. You'll have a 90 minute consultation and the end of which they'll wrote you a prescirption for whatever drug you need.
Or just keep bitching how unfair everything is on r9k
Your call.
>>
Yes when I was neet I saw a psychiatrist and eventually I ended up just lashing out at him until he snapped at me. Then he told me to go to grad school to get my master's and now I'm in grad school and I have friends again and life is back to normal. So basically I took his advice and it helped me which is frankly very embarassing since I treated him like shit.
>>
>>24513128
I don't want to get yelled at..
>>
>>24513477

You have to actually provoke them for that to happen, and even then it took months of goading.

God, I was such an ungrateful shit.
>>
File: happyfroggy.jpg (73 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
happyfroggy.jpg
73 KB, 300x250
Yes, please go. I was super depressed at one point, all I could think about was just wanting to die and how I should do it. Went to a therapist weekly for about 3-4 months and felt so much better afterwards. There is some weird stigma in society against going, but to people to just talk to someone without fear of them judging you... feels good man.
>>
>"oh you went through a drive-thu? thats always good to get out"
>"..."
>"..."
>"..."
>"ok well thats our time for today, what time do you want to schedule next week?"
>>
>>24513557
well I am an ungrateful shithead
>>24513675
i dont think id go weekly i'd go once and if went fine i'd go back like a month later.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.