[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wealthy family with long lineage Blonde hair blue eyes 6'1"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20150926_152713.jpg (125 KB, 575x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150926_152713.jpg
125 KB, 575x1024
Wealthy family with long lineage
Blonde hair blue eyes
6'1" 190lb 15% body fat
Nice jawline alright face
Ivy league university

4 inch dick

GODDAMMIT GENETIC LOTTERY I WAS SO FUCKING CLOSE
>>
I'd happily trade my six incher for what you have, you're delusional if you think penis size is really significant enough to offset the rest of your experience.
>>
that's unfortunate but get good with your tongue and no grill will complain.
>>
>>24513060
I don't have much to worry about but this, and it FUCKING CRUSHES MY SELF ESTEEM. I can't proceed with women because I'm embarrassed and idk fuck
KV btw
>>
>6'1

Dear normalfag,
Kindly get the fuck off my board.

t. Anonymous
>>
>>24513137
Failed normie
My life is almost American Psycho, but instead of murderous fantasies I watch anime, play RuneScape and masturbate to degenerate trap threads. My mask is bursting at the seams, fuck.
>>
>>24513007

Have you looked into Jelqing, Penis Pumping, and DHT Cream?

The risk is you fuck up your penis (possibly)
The incentive is that you gain inches in length and girth (possibly)

If you would be willing I would like to have someone act as a subject for an experiment I am conducting with robots. I have a jelqing exercise program and would be willing to supply you with penis stretchers and/or pumpers free of charge provided that you would be willing to use them and email me your results.

If you are interested then pls respond.
>>
>My wife makes me
The last part of his shirt isn't even necessary because of this.
>>
>>24513007
Penis size isn't genetic. The more lolis you fuck the bigger you get
>>
What's the correct way to measure dick length? Do you stick a ruler next to your dick, measuring starting from the part where the dick meets the balls?
>>
File: 1398911916633.jpg (75 KB, 254x320) Image search: [Google]
1398911916633.jpg
75 KB, 254x320
>Wealthy family with long lineage
>Chestnut blonde hair, bright striking blue eyes
>6'3" 200 lbs 15% body fat
>Nice jawline, great face
>Regular university (wealthy, but hey, free schooling)

>7.5 inch dick

NICE.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.