[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should officer even be charged with murder if they kill nig
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Should officer even be charged with murder if they kill nig in "cold blood?"

They're only doing their job that often includes the use of lethal force, since they're regularly up against clearly dangerous individuals. So the outrage over so-called police brutality always seems like a complete overreaction from the public, who basically just want to rebel against some kind of authority, and feel like they're doing it for some productive cause or whatever.

If the police harassed an upstanding citizen, then yes those behaviors and actions are flat-out unacceptable. But nigs aren't upstanding citizens. And the only contributions they make to society, if you can call it that, are often illegal and detrimental to those around them. So stuff like this just comes with the territory and should be left as just that. Criminally charging the police officer is flat out overkill and punishing someone for simply doing their job. You might as well reprimand an insurance agent for selling insurance, because it makes about as much sense in my honest opinion senpai.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix2N6_jLAgA
>>
>>24512663
I've seen the video
Laquan didn't threaten or attack anyone, he did not have a gun, and he was shot 16 times by one of eight officers at the scene. 8 seconds after he had been shot 15 times the officer fired a 16th bullet into his head.

Fuck you.

I hope those niggers burn that city down tonight
>>
>>24512716
Kid was carrying a knife on him in the video, senpai. That's reason to believe him a threat.
>>
>>24512663
That little nigger twirled and dropped like he was in a Bobby Shmurda video.
>>
Very edgy post really senpai desu senpai
>>
File: 1394140943996.jpg (102 KB, 300x269) Image search: [Google]
1394140943996.jpg
102 KB, 300x269
>>24512716

>he doesn't know that if you have a weapon and are within 21 feet of an officer they are within their rights to shoot you
>>
File: U2xPgli.png (199 KB, 720x867) Image search: [Google]
U2xPgli.png
199 KB, 720x867
Cops are scum too tho. They even blacklist each other if anyone tries to snitch because they love doing whatever the fuck they want.

If anyone deserves isis style beheading videos its niggers beheading the LAPD. I would pay top dollar to see that shit lol
>>
I think shooting him wasn't unreasonable, even if it was probably avoidable. But magdumping into him like that was retarded.
>>
>>24513101
Cops aren't scum.
>>
File: 1448335895374.png (233 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1448335895374.png
233 KB, 640x480
Police officers are glorified bureaucrats. They shouldn't be allowed to carry weapons.
>>
>>24512663
Yes and here is why.

Society is held together by checks and balances, black folks need to be kept in line but likewise the police need to be prevented from forming the police state they all want. Blacks have to get through the police to get to us and the police will start oppressing black folks before they move on to the rest. Each counters the other. We just have to watch what is going on to make sure there is no funny business and no one is gaining the upper hand.
>>
>>24513048
Are you new here? /r9k/ tries so pathetically hard to be racist. It's humorous.
>>
>>24513426
Shit that's actually pretty smart.
>>
>>24513426
well put
>>
>>24513480
not OP, but I actually am racist. I don't go spouting off about it usually because it's not socially acceptable.

some blacks are reasonable people. statistically, they are violent and uneducated. they promote shitty culture.
>>
>>24513293
Okay Canada
>>
>>24513590
I live in New York and I've had extensive experiences with cops. They literally exist to take information and do paperwork. Sometimes in the course of this they get edgy because of paranoia-inducing training videos and shoot random people. They shouldn't have guns. Social workers don't have guns. EMTs don't have guns. Cops shouldn't have guns either.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.