[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright I need advise >join kik chat for transgender people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 236x314
Alright I need advise
>join kik chat for transgender people with intent to troll them
>act all nice pretending to be a tranny named Jonathan
>start talking to a girl and turns out she's pretty cool
>now I'm stuck pretending to be a tranny just so I can be friend with her

Wat do?
>>
>>24512502
Your best bet is to transition and start a lesbian tranny relationship with her.
>>
>>24512595
this tbqh

get that sweet girlpenis
>>
You have their trust. Start slowly redpilling them until they realize how big of a drain their mental illness is to the progression of mankind.
>>
>>24512595
This
you've got to let her strapon fuck you or you're a fucking normie
>>
>>24512640
>strapon
She doesn't need a strapon, silly.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.