[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>been drinking all day >mom comes home >wants to talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 25_thumb.jpg (34 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
25_thumb.jpg
34 KB, 400x300
>been drinking all day
>mom comes home
>wants to talk to me about something
>literally interrupt her mid speech to go to the bathroom
>piss myself a bit on the way there
>its very obvious
>met the side of my jeans I didn't piss on to make it symmetrical
>she doesn't notice when I walk out
>>
wat did she want 2 talk about?
>>
>>24512479
some bullshit about how her new phone works.
>>
>>24512506
why did she think this would make for interesting conversation

wtf
>>
>>24513284
>interesting conversation
I tip my fedora to you good sir
>>
>>24513377
what are you talking about

do you just spew on about whatever bullshit comes to mind regardless of it actually being something worthwhile of saying to someone else?
>>
>>24513425
Allahu akbar, baby dont hurt me
>>
>>24513447
apparentIy so
>>
>over ten years ago
>mom gets home from a Christmas party
>I really need to pee, to the point I'm about to wet myself
>she's blocking the only way to the bathroom
>ask her if she can move
>there's a shelf right beside her
>tells me to wait
>keeps standing there
>won't move two fucking feet
>try to squeeze past her so I don't piss myself, between her and the shelf
>can't make it through
>something falls off it and breaks
>get screamed at for over an hour about how I'm impatient and selfish and all this shit
>bide my time
>boiling inside with rage, constantly
>a week or so later
>she's in the kitchen and I have to pee
>piss all over the kitchen floor
>asks me what the fuck I'm doing
>"Well, I didn't want to break something so I figured I'd just piss here since I'm so selfish and impatient."
>get screamed at again
>worth it
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 320x240
Bait this low quality shouldn't be working
>>
>>24513570
what bait? are you triggered by people peeing themselves?
>>
>>24513570
Fuck, meant for
>>24513377
>>24513447

I fucking hate the robot. If you're replying to yourself within 2 minutes, you shouldn't get muted. Fuck.
>>
>be me 13yr old idiot pre-teen
>i always piss on the sink oh my god it feels so fucking good
>she starts noticing after a month cause i was so fucking stupid to actually let the water flow and clean my piss
>i call her a fucking whore(she had me at 19 and then divorced my dad) and scream at her so hard that she literally gets red from screaming back
>i started doing weird shit since that to annoy her
>a time i pooped on the shower kek. the turd was so big it made my ass bleed a bit
>1 year later or so i moved with my dad to get my shit together
>now im a 19yr fit guy somewhat normal that is not a faggot
>sorry for bad englando
>>
>>24513582
Fixed my comment.
>>24513619

sunfish duffel is seen
>>
>>24513570
>>24513619
I don't know, it is sometimes hard to tell when someone on this board is joking or not.
>>
>>24513657
I think it just makes it easier for you if you assumr everyone on this board is retarded
>>
>>24513657
No one has used the word 'fedora' in a non-shitpost since 2008. And when some normies love someone, they'll talk stream of consciousness style. Like they'll say whatever comes to their mind, with little inhibitions. So its not too far off that a mother would ask her son (who's always on the computer) a question, or note something she found interesting about her phone (little computer). She's just using a common denominator as a chatting point.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.