[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your biggest dream?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: wojak.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
wojak.gif
13 KB, 633x758
What is your biggest dream?
>>
to be with a girl that i can connect with and to walk around at dusk with and feel like we understand and truly love each other
>>
To never be sad again
>>
File: 1442369206714.jpg (33 KB, 256x272) Image search: [Google]
1442369206714.jpg
33 KB, 256x272
>>24512230
I want to spend my entire life on a desolate island with plentiful scientific equipment and chemicals, researching and publishing papers by day and cuddling by night with a cute intellectual waifu

nothing even remotely similar will ever happen to me
>>
File: 1413301991911.jpg (44 KB, 602x481) Image search: [Google]
1413301991911.jpg
44 KB, 602x481
My biggest dream is getting dubs
>>
I just want to be happy with my life. I can never settle down more then 2 months without fucking it all up and having to crawl back. I just wish I could make peace with myself
>>
File: QWXLTej.jpg (307 KB, 640x599) Image search: [Google]
QWXLTej.jpg
307 KB, 640x599
I wanna make a game from home that isn't shit and lets me quit my job so I can be a stay at home aspie just game deving instead of having to do the day to day around other people.
>>
i dream that the universe would end right now without a trace
>>
I'm going to change the grade school system.

Kids shouldn't be memorizing material just long enough to pass the next test. Kids shouldn't be pushed through a pipeline and crammed into generic classes irrelevant to their interests and their goals.

Our schools need to stop focusing on grades and start focusing on getting kids interested in education, self-improvement, and the future of mankind. Instead of cramming this knowledge down their throats while falsely claiming its all vital information, we need to show them first hand how it is important it is to have a broad education and then give them the tools they need to pursue that knowledge on their own.

If we can't show every last kid an opportunity that excites and inspires them, then we have failed our jobs as educators, plain and simple.

I'm clinically depressed and every single day I want to die, but I will never kill myself, because as long as this shitty fucking heart of mine pumps blood, and as long as this shitty fucking brain of my mine can hold a thought, I'm going to do everything in my power to make other people happy so that they'll never have to know what its like to be like me.

And that starts early. Showing kids an exciting future, where they are stronger, smarter, and braver individuals. Lighting embers that can grow into a fire they can stoke, so it can carry them through the hardest shit life has to throw at them.

Thats worth wanting to die everyday. Fuck anyone that thinks that is stupid or impossible.
>>
>>24512312
You can achieve your dreams anon. I believe in you.
>>
>>24512733

I AM DETERMINED!!!
>>
>>24512733
>tfw had to kill the goat lady because she was going to betray me
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.