[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>woman is pissed at her bf/husband/whatever >tells him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: 1448239720131.jpg (102 KB, 680x966) Image search: [Google]
1448239720131.jpg
102 KB, 680x966
>woman is pissed at her bf/husband/whatever
>tells him to sleep on the couch tonight
>tells her friends about it the next day
>"Good for you Stacy, maybe that will teach him a lesson!"

>guy is pissed at his gf/wife/whatever
>tells her to sleep on the couch
>"YOU ASSHOLE! HOW DARE YOU! GET OUT NOW!"
>tells his friends about it the next day
>"What the fuck is wrong will you Anon?"

This is one of the greatest double standards when it comes to relationships. Women feel like they control the sleeping arrangements in the household and guys have no choice but to adhere to them in fear of being seen as controlling or abusive.

Also, if your gf told you to sleep on the couch, how would you realistically handle it?
>>
You sleep on the couch and continue to sleep on the couch until she realizes you don't give one single shit. Also any woman who uses sex as currency should be discarded and forgotten. I sometimes willingly sleep out on the couch just so i can play games all night and not bother waking her up. I do whatever i like because im not some baby who can be punished like that.
>>
She would get her face busted up real good.
>>
thats why you invest in a nice fold out and a decent home theatre setup and just watch loud war movies all night and get drunk
>>
>>24512117
I'd probably Kek and tell her I bought this bed and I ain't leaving MY bed.
>>
>sharing a bed
true keks desu
>>
I would just leave and let her wonder where I spent the night.
>>
>>24512117
Wait , why would you comply in the first place ? Just say no. What is she going to do about it , get mad ?
>>
depends. if she paid for the bed, I'd comply. if I did, I'd tell her to get out of my bed
>>
>>24512117
Are niggas really goin to sleep with these hoes? The fuck!? Ya'll a bunch of goofies! I wish a bitch would tell me bout a couch!
>>
>>24512117
>your gf told you to sleep on the couch, how would you realistically handle it?
I'd refuse, I've never understood why betakeks do something like that
>>
>>24512117
>Also, if your gf told you to sleep on the couch, how would you realistically handle it?
I just wouldn't do it.
>>
>>24512117
Nice double strawman
>>
>>24512117
>Women feel like they control the sleeping arrangements
You do understand that this "sleep on the couch" thing is code for "no sex tonight" right, it has nothing really to do with something as insignificant as sleeping arrangements, its about women showing that they have all the sexual leverage in the relationship, that's why the guys in your example said - "what the fuck is wrong with you Anon", because you are refusing sex by telling her to go sleep on the couch.
>>
>>24513181
>implying the guy doesn't have all the sexual leverage in the relationship
>>
>>24513898
>implying the guy doesn't have all the sexual leverage in the relationship

Please tell me when the man ever does?, the woman would literally have to be an idiot to not be aware of the power that society reminds her about basically everyday, or the guy would have to be a complete chad and she is like a 5/10 (in which cases she'd be a pump and dump for a chad in the first place, there would likely be no relationship).
>>
>>24513973
>Please tell me when the man ever does?
All of the time
>>
When I have my own bed and husband, I want two beds that can be pushed together with our first initials carved on the headboards.
{:3c
>>
>>24514025
i think he's asking for examples
as in be more specific
>>
>>24514037
Maybe he could provide an example in counterpoint
>>
>>24514037
Don't bother trying to moderate, this guy (>>24514082) is an obvious troll, I'm not even wasting my time.
>>
>>24514138
I'm not even trolling, though
>>
>>24514036
I'm sure when you have a kid they'll want their initials carved on their headboard too, at least until they're about 12 {:
>>
>>24512841
Kek
The robot can suck a nut tho.
>>
>>24514211
That was a little rude and condescending but I trust it was not your intent
{:3c
>>
>>24514138
>call out obvious bullshit post
>get accused of trolling

literally /r9k/: The Post
>>
>>24513181
>it has nothing really to do with something as insignificant as sleeping arrangements
Based on experience with my parents, it has everything to do with sleeping arrangements.
>>
>>24512117
This shit is exactly why I dumped my (ex)girlfriend and now date a pre-op transsexual.
My house, my rules, I am the only breadwinner, she is happy to do all the housewife shit, she loves it, cooks, cleans, drink and dinner when I get home, no fights so far, been 9 months.
She will get her SRS next spring and we get married next August.
She hate kids as much as I do, so no miserable shits to fuck up my place.
She was disowned by her family, I am all she has.
I can recommend a Nu-Woman to any man, dump the bleeding, screeching, witches and find yourself a Real Woman.
>>
File: 132724267026.png (159 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
132724267026.png
159 KB, 400x400
You just sleep next to her anyway, seriously, what is she gonna do? Sulk some more? The shit is already out, you gotta deal with the stink like a man and just show that you're not intimidated by bitch tactics.

You're a man, act like it.
>>
>>24514037
Not him, but I sexually teased my (first and only) gf for a long time, not giving anything up.

Though it's true women have more sexual power, men also have more willpower. In fact, it's when the male will is weak that women have egregious sexual power.
>>
I'd tell her to do it.
If she refused, I would dump her on the spot.
>>
>>24512117
laugh and go get in my comfy bed.
>>
Maybe this is why II don't have agf anymore. My bitch tried the sleep on the coucouch thing and after all the bullshit arguments I dad enough. I told her to shut the fuck up or I would knock her into next week. Sleep went OK but as soon as I came in from work the next day she was waiting. She was bitching about something stupid like usual standing in my way. I thought I barely shoved her but she flopped about, hit the floor and continued bitching while I ignored her and showered. As I got out and dressed she was on the couch crying. I was sick of it so I went down to a bar for a greasy burger and kill sometime. I come in, go to bed, then the next day she said she wants to break up and that I've become cold and cruel towards her. I gave no fucks and said I'm sorry she feels that way and that I'm not stopping her. I got lots of messages on Facebook calling me an asshole and all that stuff. What could I do though? She was asking for it and actively tried to snuff out any feelings I ever had for her. Bitches are more trouble than they're worth. Sex feels good, but not as good as a fleshlight, peace and quiet, and a clean house. You never realize just how messy women are until you live with one. Messy is putting it kindly. She was a filthy disgusting nigger tier pigsty of filth.

Good riddance.
>>
>>24514628
This is worth consideration, but assumes transwomen wouldn't be awful like regular women despite pathologically needing to act like regular women. How does that work?
>>
>>24512117
This "go sleep on the couch" shit actually happens IRL?
>>
>>24514628
I always imagine how shit trannies will look when they get older and I think it's not worth it.
>>
>>24515007

Compared to how wellwell cis bitches ace or what? Both age like shit. That's why you trade up for a newer model once they hit 24.
>>
>>24514628
Why not just do that with a real woman?
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 288x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 288x499
>>24514628
>being a breadwinner
>ever
>>
>>24515233

Probably because real women are all shit while only most trannies are shit.
>>
>not just sleeping in the bed and dicking her when she's mad
>>
File: 1402525478993.png (33 KB, 126x144) Image search: [Google]
1402525478993.png
33 KB, 126x144
>>24514628
>Nu-Woman
>Real Woman
>>
She'd get a taste of the ol' 12 gauge autoloader, 45. longslide, with laser sighting, phased plasma rifle in 40 watt range, and the Uzi 9mm.
>>
>unrealistic scenario
>few people, if anyone, in the real world behaves like this
>42 replies
>>
File: deal with it.gif (15 KB, 440x240) Image search: [Google]
deal with it.gif
15 KB, 440x240
>used to be in a relationship
>get into a fight because I like video games more than her
>tries to make me sleep on the couch
>ignore her and sleep in the bed anyway because it's my goddamn house and my goddamn bed and I'm the one who works so if you don't want to share a bed tonight fuck right off and sleep on the couch maybe if you weren't such a cunt I wouldn't like my video games more than you
>>
File: 1444573668754.jpg (254 KB, 988x814) Image search: [Google]
1444573668754.jpg
254 KB, 988x814
>>24512117

Only solution
>>
>>24512117
You're so fake OP... When I man is pissed with his gf/wife/whatever he fucks another women.

>B-but I'm a beta
So you're not a man.
>>
>>24512117
This whole sleeping on the couch shit originated in movies. Anyone who acts it out is fucking retarded. Actually they're fucking retarded anyway since they're not capable of working out their problems or at least agreeing to shut the fuck up about them. Break the shit up with anyone who thinks it's normal.
>>
>>24514628
>Pre op
>She
0/10
>>
I'd pull the blankets off the bed and take them with me then leave the TV on just loud enough I know it gets through the closed door. I'd out passive aggressive the bitch.
>>
>>24512117
do you think assholes who properly beat their wives into obedience care about societies rules? Man up and beat that cunt back into shape.
>>
Sleeping in a bed with a women is overrated 99% of the time, there are sometimes that are enjoyable but the core sleeping element is shit. I need so much more room than her and she takes up 3/4 of the bed and gets shitty when I move her.

Fucking women man
>>
Years ago my marriage was having real problems. My wife and I were constantly fighting and she's lock me out of the bedroom for a night, then let me in.

>inb4 beta. yeah, I know.

I was constantly asking her to go to marriage counseling with me but she refused saying that * I * needed therapy, not her.

One night she locked me out of the bedroom again so, as usual, I slept in the spare bedroom. And I stayed there. She stopped locking the door but I never went back to the bedroom. One day she told me I could sleep in the bedroom and told her no, that she had locked me out of the bedroom for good.

She eventually got upset and begged me to return to the bedroom and I told her only if she agreed to marriage counseling. She agreed to go but by then it was too late. All that time I was in the spare bedroom I had gotten an attorney, done an inventory of stuff in the house, made copies of tax returns and filed for divorce. Best thing I ever did. Just sorry it took so long for me to wake up.
>>
>>24517870

I'd probably do the same. As much as I would like to say that I wouldn't let that shit happen, I know I would end up going the passive aggressive route.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.