[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be ugly, disheveled, lazy, & rude >nobody likes me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1427898544210.png (158 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
1427898544210.png
158 KB, 385x385
>be ugly, disheveled, lazy, & rude
>nobody likes me

>look normal, act nice and work hard
>nobody likes me

What's the fucking point of trying
>>
there isn't. The key is doing those things for yourself rather than for the attention of others. The key to receive love and attention from others is having an attractive appearance. That makes them want to desire you and then explore you as a person. You don't have the attractive appearance to draw you in so nobody cares about the personality/heart you have.
>>
>>24512059
you might look normal but if you still feel the same about youself (unnatractive and unwanted) you are not going to see much of a diference in the way people treat you.
tldr: conficende is key, literally everything else kust builds upon it. I was fat and I where the same black hoodie + jogging pant every day for like 4 years but still got to establish plenty of friendships because I was comfortable being miselfe
>>
>>24513212
No you had an attractive face to draw others in. That is what it comes down to, not your personality. To show your personality to others, you have to be desirable enough for someone to explore you as a person. Or you can be the village idiot and try to put your personality on for show but you no one will take you serious and you will have no respect.
>>
>>24513255
funily enough, I agree personality has nothing to do with it. I was indeed the class clown, I had not shamet at all, and I gues people felt drawn in by the leisurely way I discussed sex related/ mature stuff with them. (mid you whis was in my 14 to 18y range)
>>
>>24512059
>>>look normal, act nice and work hard
>>nobody likes me
>why don't you try to be more social anon
>call people and they ignore me
>why don't you work on your looks, anon
>dress up and make hair look nice and nobody says a word about it
>do something with your life anon
>get better job and start college again
>actually proud of myself for doing a thing
>people get mad i am happier than them

IKTFF BRAH. Only the normals get to be liked for doing what comes natural to them.
>>
>>24513189
>there isn't. The key is doing those things for yourself rather than for the attention of others.

There is no such thing as "self beautification" for one's self, women don't wear make up for themselves, they don't wear heels (which fuck their feet up and hurt) for themselves, nobody does any of that shit for themselves, the only logical and actual reason these things are done is to impress others.

>The key to receive love and attention from others is having an attractive appearance.
Did you even fucking read what he said, he tried doing this shit already, normal fags need to stop fucking trying to give advice here because it just comes off as trolling, you are literally telling someone to do exactly what they've already been doing and failing at as the solution to their problems, its like when people say - "just be yourself" to get a gf and thats the number one fucking thing that never works since its subjective, it depends completely on what "being yourself" actually is, if you're a socially competent chad then "being yourself " will work, if not its BS advice.

tldr your shit normie advice won't help here, you're basically telling him to trying shit he's already tried and failed at endlessly, gtfo.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.