[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anon, what are you staring at? Let's go swimming.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
Anon, what are you staring at? Let's go swimming.
>>
>in 5 years this will be socially acceptable and every girl will expose their mammaries just like men expose pecs

Life has just started.
>>
>>24512616
that's when you'll realize a majority of women aren't attractive and they use special tricks and tit-supporting devices to make their tits appear not-saggy when in reality they're disgusting or have a huge ugly areola that looks nasty
>>
>>24511835
>there are parts of the world where female toplessness at public beaches is normal
H O W
How can people see tits like that in public and not bat an eye?
>>
umm erm yeah nice day we are having....
>>
>>24512835

They aren't pent up Americans.

That's how,.
>>
>>24512616
think of all the 12 year old dfc
fuck i can't wait
>>
>>24512835
If female toplessness became legal in the US, and I went to beach, and all the sweater-puppies were out, it would be amazing...and then I would probably be over it about five minutes later.

It's the one thing I can't blame women for bitching about. It's absurd that men can go topless with no repercussions but women can't.
>>
>>24512693
k well atleast women fucking try to be attractive all ugly dudes do is is sit around and be ugly and hope their personality develops enough for someone to settle for them. most men are disgusting and don't do shit about. fucking pathetic.
>>
>>24512616
they were saying that in the 60s. Shit's going backwards
>>
>>24511835
This got me thinking...
Is it possible to jack off and ejaculate under water? I mean, doesn't the water interfere with the cum coming out or something?
>>
>>24514019
Found the yeastie
>>
>>24514062
If you take a shot under water, will the water rush up into your ass?
>>
>>24513845

I'm already dripping precum
>>
>>24513902
breasts are sexualized, nobody jacks of to topless dudes
that's the difference
>>
>>24514019
I can taste the salt through the screen
>>
>>24514019
Gross tittied girl detected
>>
Anon what are you posting? Lets eat dinner
>>
>tfw women start walking around everywhere topless
>i'll still be no closer to sucking on a giant pair of titties
>>
File: 1421001934157.jpg (18 KB, 396x386) Image search: [Google]
1421001934157.jpg
18 KB, 396x386
>>24514019
looks like she took it personnel
>>
>>24514145
Clearly you've never been to /fit/.
>>
>>24514304
>implying faggots count as real people
>>
>>24514145
>nobody jacks of to topless dudes
>yfw I do
>>
>>24514019
oh god so bitter kek
>>
>>24514019
>women try to be attractive

thats why 90% of you all wear granny panties and the most boring clothes, barely showing off shit and if you DO show something you get mad when somebody looks. You are ALL meaningless and you ALL deserve to be property. Women are shit, I'm not a trapfag but men make better women than women do. Your job is to be attractive and not a roastie and you still fuck up.
>>
>>24511835
I'll give you a hint, it's big, pink, and round and I want to spend all day at the beach playing with it :^)
>>
>>24514861
A also enjoy inner tubes!
>>
>>24513902
>If female toplessness became legal in the US

Legal in NYC...I also saw some great titties on beaches in Florida

love me some latina tittays
>>
>>24512616
I rather live in Islam than absolute degeneracy
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.