[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have a date with girl from work set on Friday >Texting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1385947174464.gif (496 KB, 500x455) Image search: [Google]
1385947174464.gif
496 KB, 500x455
>Have a date with girl from work set on Friday
>Texting back and forth about random shit
>Mention I like anime
>Text's back " I hate anime" and cancels date

Well then. Has anything similar happened to you robots?
>>
>>24511783

Things you should be embarrassed about and not share until you get to know the person:

> liking wrestling
> liking metal
> liking anime
>>
A girl once asked if I liked anime.
I said no.
She said "thanks god" and talked about how retarded her "otaku" classmates were.

I felt relief at first and learnt to lie about liking anime. Eventually I realized while hiding stuff is good, lying is horrible because when you lie you reveal insecurity even if she doesn't know you're lying. So if you like anime, you gotta hide it and avoid the topic until you're sure the woman desires you.
>>
>>24511820
>>24511859
It's one of the only things I enjoy though besides video games and firearms. I'm not going to hide what I enjoy even at the cost of a relationship.
>>
>>24511820
Yeah man you gotta like find someone who likes you for you you know man?
>>
>drunk one night
>decide its time to start dating
>ask the cutest girl I know out on a date
>she accepts then and there
>set up a date day after next
>wake up
>panic attack
>cancel date
>dont speak to her for a year
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.