[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become more creepy looking. I've already got the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9
File: Nightcrawler.png (85 KB, 293x310) Image search: [Google]
Nightcrawler.png
85 KB, 293x310
How do I become more creepy looking. I've already got the no sleep, skelly diet and spooky soulless gaze down.

I don't give a FUCK anymore. I might as well just become a serial killer.

post tips/advice on how to be a solid stone cold creep.
>>
Never get any sun
>>
>serial killer
You mean like look lik one or be one?
>>
>>24511811

sometimes I'll just wear a black thin material hoodie and some khaki jeans. is that pretty creepy?

also I am really nice to people. like too nice. I feel like this could actually help me in my goal.
>>
wear more turtle necks
>>
>>24511827

either/or.
>>
don't wash your hair too often, helps if it's longish
>>
Shave your eyebrows off, works for me.
>>
>>24511766
practice working on ur crazy eyes
>>
File: Devin-Townsend-Skullet.jpg (115 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Devin-Townsend-Skullet.jpg
115 KB, 500x500
>>24511766
Grow your hair long

Getting a haircut, even if it's shaving your head, is the normiest fucking thing ever.
>>
>>24511935

what about thom yorke eyes. I've got that naturally.

my work is already pretty cut out for me tbqfhfamily
>>
>>24511766
Always stare at random people when In public and make comments about their smell. Preferably work up a nice funky body odor cloud. Have a conspicuous boner 24/7
>>
>>24511766
It seems like (from what you've described so far) you have the creepy look down. I'd recommend focusing more on what you can physically do to be creepy now.
>>24511845
Being overly nice, starting calm conversations with people and just abruptly leaving them, giving strangers odd looks
All good tactics
>>
depends, are you going for the murderer next-door tipe of creepy, or the edgy meth head type of creepy?
>>
widow's peak.
>>
quiet, monotonous speaking.
>>
>>24511997

something like a mix of kevin spacey in se7en and silence of the lambs
>>
>>24511766
Look into a random point and start talking on your head with people youu really hate. Let yourself go and your face will start to show hate. Bonus points if you do it in silence. Works for me.
>>
Lower your body fat percentage. My guess is you are skinny fat... Lower it down to like 12% or less. Never make an effort to sleep, the only time you sleep is when you literally cannot take it anymore and you collapse. Keep your eyes wide open, I'm talking wide as a mother fucker. Every time you blink, keep your eyes closed for 2-5 seconds. Also keep that hair greasy and slicked back.
>>
post creepy boys

they are my fetish

bonus points for robots
>>
>>24511766
Deny every emotion you have to yourself, except for rage and hatred
Be an asshole, never forgive, take everything personal, and see everyone as your inferior.
Be repentless in every action, and try murdering first little animals, then you can start killing people
If you want to look like a creep, cut yourself a little in the face
Thats everything that i got
>>
I shaved my hair and it upped my creep factor like 350%

It's like installing an SSD but for your creep factor.

The more of society's rules I break in private, the more I feel them surface through the cracks of my microexpressions and pauses during conversation.

I looked like a twink 4 years ago and now I scare chads and betas away just by standing and breathing, anxiety shivers be damned.

Talk like a sociopath, think like a psychopath, bed the ladies like a chad, and live like a NEET.
>>
I listen to classical music while driving around parks at night.

is this creepy?
>>
>>24512098
>Talk like a sociopath, think like a psychopath, bed the ladies like a chad, and live like a NEET.
I want a t-shirt with this
>>
>>24512111
im just picturing a skinnyfat, glasses wearing nerd blasting wagner while awkwardly smiling at people to try and look spooky

youre precious anon
>>
i like this thread bump
>>
>>24511766
wear all black all the time, act twitchy I guess.
>>
>>24512090

I've never really killed anything before. What's a good first animal to kill?
>>
Do you want to actually look creepy or do you want to look unsettling but sexy like Lou in Nightcrawler, because they are very different things.
>>
>>24511877
if you want to like like an actual serial killler stop looking creepy. actual non-meme serial killers tend to have very normalfag/borderline chad-like appearrances
>>
>>24511766
Don`t make a sound ever. Let people know you are there when they look around and see you closer, just staring them.
>>
They can't reject me if they're dead.
>>
>>24511766
Hit walls to deform you nuckles so it`s obvious you can hit hard.
>>
>>24512098
This one chick boned fucking loved my shaved head... it's not creepy it's just cool
>>
>>24512098
>I shaved my hair

Don't listen to this fucking normie, grow it out until it's down to your ass
>>
>>24512251
>you may be balding, but you will still never look as good as Jack Nicholson
>>
Wear your hair like you're from the 70s
>>
>>24512098
I forgot another one... I have purchased the exact same black sweatshirt 4 years in a row, so I basically just cycle through black sweatshirts, relegating the older ones to home duty and the newer ones to wearing out. Psychos love Steve Jobs. Psychos also love Tom Cruise.

And if you're going to drive creepily at night, 80's synthwave is the only music you should be playing.
>>
>>24512056
Emotional dissonance its what really gets the normies, your expresions should never match the tone of the conversation. Sound threathening while complementing and vice-versa,
>>
>>24512182
Cut a baby rabbits head off and put it on Stacies porch
They're really easy to catch aactually
>>
hahaha yes. YES!

This world needs more villains.
>>
>>24511766
Dare people to a coinflip.
>>
grow a mustache
be bald on top
>>
>>24512296
I'll give you that hair cutting is a normie thing, and long nasty hair is indeed creepy.

However, there is a distinction to be made between spooky corner masturbator and murderous psychopathic manipulator. One is easily sussed out, but we all know from 90's movies which one really scares the normies.
>>
>>24512458
>I base my view of the world on 90s movies

well okay, wear a Ghostface mask then.
>>
>>24512458
Dude ur wrong bald head is for street fighters do u can't get ur hair pulled. Just because a guy has a skinhead doesn't mean he's a skinhead
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 669x885) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 669x885
You have to get a thousand yard stare, not just a gaze down, its a constant way of having your eyes reflect no soul like pic related
>>
Get really good at walking quietly (i.e flat-footed) and sneaking up on people and quickly saying "hi" and continuing conversation without giving off too much of an edgy vibe.

I do this regularly including walking between the blindspots on car mirrors to scare the shit out of my mates when they pick me up and it really messes with them that they can never bring it up because i just deny any intention of sneaking up on them as if they just don't notice me. Being constantly depressed is also a good way to learn to be completely invisible.
>>
wear diapers. that will show that you don`t give a fuck anymore.
>>
File: 1238.jpg (703 KB, 2304x3456) Image search: [Google]
1238.jpg
703 KB, 2304x3456
>>24512069
Me on a fishing trip.
>>
>>24511766
>serial killer
95% of serial killers look normalfag as fuck.

One that did look creepy was Richard Chase. Look him up and mimic his style.
>>
>>24512590
Did you pay the iron price for that fish?
>>
>>24512590
>creepy
Oh fuck off
>>
>>24512376

Maybe mine was a teenager rabbit but I dad one in my yard every morning at around 5. I could never catch it though. As soon as I get close it turns 90 degrees and momentum keeps me going and I lose it. I want to grab one so fucking bad though. I haven't seen the stupid fuck lately. Maybe it's hibernating or a coyote got it. Just last week they killed a cow. It must have been a retard cow though because coyotes are a joke, even if there's 8 of them. I remember shooting them with a 22 for the keks.
>>
>>24512505
Right and to actually pull the villain look off, I really feel you have to match it to your own personal style of villainy and to the features you already have. Surely there is a fair bit of fluidity in the recipe of what makes a person "scary looking." I still think that my point stands, baldness can add to creep factor. I'd rather see more suggestions than debate the creep factor of baldness anyway.
>>
>>24512624

ahahahahaha

good one m8
>>
File: 1237.jpg (550 KB, 1620x1080) Image search: [Google]
1237.jpg
550 KB, 1620x1080
>>24512624
>People still comparing me to Theon

I don't even see it.
>>
File: 4f0EIIl.gif (510 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
4f0EIIl.gif
510 KB, 300x300
>>24512658

I know is too low on content. The point is just to answer with a motioned image.
>>
>>24512590
ROFLAMAAAAAAAAO
sure m8, why not, creepy as fuck
>>
File: drivers_license_troll_big.jpg (393 KB, 540x2758) Image search: [Google]
drivers_license_troll_big.jpg
393 KB, 540x2758
All the talk about shaving etc made me think of this pic, I lold out loud when I first saw it
>>
>>24511766
I think the big one is to mumble. don't open your mouth too wide and just walk around with all the muscles in your face lax. All you are is a passive observer. I think you might actually have to do some things that go against your personal code of ethics to start changing who you think of yourself as. Lying is a good place to start as any.
>>
I shaved to look cooler and people treated me very differently. It was weird. I definitely preferred being shaved though. They were more respectful towards me. Disrespecting me is the fastest way to send me into a rage. Clothing is another weird one. I always liked casual style. Chinos, shirt, sometimes a sweater or blazer. Swapping out Chinos for jeans made people act better towards me too. Chinos are more comfortable, but I'm sick of people thinking I'm some kind of manager. One night at the lounge I was just playing pool and minding my business. No less than three people came up to me asking about refunds, hours, and other shit, and acted pissed when I blew them off. Weird as hell because I was sipping out of my flask without trying to be sneaky about it. Hi-low look is better for respect. I nearly killed this nigger when he indignantly asked who was in charge of me until his white slut gf stepped in and explained he thought I worked there and apologized.
>>
>>24512535
I usually hold this expression(I assume) while walking around wherever, but then i just imagine how ridiculous i look and then briefly giggle, then back to the look.
>>
File: 1439262978811.jpg (28 KB, 278x417) Image search: [Google]
1439262978811.jpg
28 KB, 278x417
>>24512535
That just makes you look dull. It's better to act like you don't know anyone is watching and then snap your head to them and lock eyes until they look away, all without breaking stride. The goal is to look like a predator, not a dullard.
>>
>>24512798
What's the point in this? Why would you want an id photo what doesn't look like you?
>>
Movies are great for inspiration, try Anton Chigurh or Ezra Miller from We Need to Talk About Kevin
>>
Carry around a screw driver and randomly start stabbing walls and garbage cans.
>>
eat and sleep less
grow a slight beard
get some tribal tattoos
mouth breath
>>
>decide to make myself less attractive
>grow out long hair like some shitty metal kiddo
>omg anon you look great with long hair
>every girl in 20 mile radius jelly and mirin

>fuck
>grow out my ugly patchy thin facial hair
>omg anon you should have grown a beard years ago
>they call it a beard the fucking bitches

damn my superior genes
>>
>>24513598
Someone has to carry the burden
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.