[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you are male and female, and somewhat attractive: in exchange
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: 1448216183410.jpg (871 KB, 2000x1300) Image search: [Google]
1448216183410.jpg
871 KB, 2000x1300
If you are male and female, and somewhat attractive: in exchange for giving me head daily, I will pay your rent. In exchange for giving me head and letting me fuck your asshole daily, I will pay your rent and food. I live in central Canada.

Non-obese people only please, because I have a finite wallet.

Preferably, you live with me, since travel won't be an issue. Please, let's live completely separate lives with this in mind.

My 10 minute mail address will be given if anyone finds interest in this proposition.
>>
FUCK god dammit. I meant IF YOU ARE MALE OR FEMALE.
>>
Burmp
>>
>>24511664
Cock pic?
>>
File: 4V5Xa68pDXp.jpg (15 KB, 238x360) Image search: [Google]
4V5Xa68pDXp.jpg
15 KB, 238x360
>>24511834
this is my cock. this post must be a little bit longer because this is my cock has already been used.
>>
File: 1445776985164.gif (2 KB, 168x228) Image search: [Google]
1445776985164.gif
2 KB, 168x228
>>24511986
>fleshlight in the background
Why would you need a human cumdump if you already have a fleshlight?
>>
>>24512072
Because it's not as good as the real thing. I want to inseminate an asshole or at least have a human being acknowledge that I have a penis on a daily basis. I also like to see my work done over time as the hole gets looser and looser over time.
>>
>>24511664
i would but... canada
>>
>>24512102
Waiting for a realdoll with AI to be developed would be a better investment in the long run, then.
>>
>>24512177
No ty. A human please.
>>
>>24512196
Why? What's so special about them?
>>
How big is the apartment?
Is it in a big or small city?
Do you have any STIs?
Even if I did take your offer, will I have to keep the arrangement a secret?

Tell me how long you usually take to cum.
How many sexual partners have you had in the past?
Is there any rule on pets?
Show me a picture of your bed.

There aren't any niggers in your neighborhood, are there?
How long would this arrangement last?
Really don't want to live the most basic life, will you provide an allowance?
Explain how you plan to pay for my living costs, as in; how stable is your paycheck?
Age, does it matter?
Don't read the first letter of each sentence.
>>
>>24512223
I like dominating and having full control.
>>
>>24512255
It sounds more like you enjoy owning a human being without any countering emotions from them, in which case you're better off getting an actual product rather than trying to fetishize a person's entire existence, which isn't going to work.
>>
>>24512253
Since I've taken your acrostic more seriously than your questions, I won't bother answering.
>>
>>24512281
they weren't serious questions in the first place
>>
>>24512276
I'm not controlling their entire existence, just what they do for 15-20 minutes at day. Good rationalization, wageslave.
>>
>>24511664
I'm a 5'1" transgirl that looks like an underage boy with tits, but have a passable voice, I'm in Australia, but have a Canadian citizenship, how desirable does this make me to you?
>>
>>24512386
sorry, I meant to say "male or female", not "male and female".
>>
Come down to Toronto I'll do it for free
>>
>>24512419
Wow rude, if you're bi, isn't a tranny ideal?
>>
>>24512305
>implying you're not a wageslave being able to afford your own place
>>
>>24512486
It's either one way or another for me. I like a man submitting to me as well as a female, anything between just feels wrong.
>>
>>24512419
How are you OK with a girl with tits and with a guy with a dick but not both at the same time? Anyways your situation is pretty perfect for a lot of TS who have been kicked out of their house or are unemployed.
>>
>>24512541
I don't pay attention to the dicks, really. The reason I'm not fully answering your question is because I don't want to offend you. :(
>>
>>24512566
>offend me
Good luck with that. But seriously. Just say what's on your mind anon.
>>
>>24512651
Transexuals to me are similar to a clown; a walking joke/trick. Under the mask is someone completely different in physicality. When a man or woman is sucking me off, I like to know what gender it is, so that in my mind I can roleplay a fantasy at the same time (if man, there is nothing more submissive a human can do than to be a male and to kneel down before another male and to suck on his dick.). With you it's just a mind game that makes me wonder who the heck you are and what's going on in your head to the extent that I'm unable to get erect.
>>
will you support my weeb hobbies?
>>
>>24512743
What's a weeb hobby? If anything related to NEETism, then yes. I don't care what you do in life in your spare time hobby-wise (not sexual-identification-wise), just profile the two orifices I require.
>>
>>24512786
provide* not profile.
>>
Will you accept a hambeast as long as I stay inside the food budget?
>>
>>24512822
I'd need to think about it. Pics please.
>>
>>24511664
Why are they bothering using bats when standing on the scales would work just as well?
>>
File: 1448430324863.jpg (58 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1448430324863.jpg
58 KB, 960x960
>>24512877
I'm not thrilled about the anal part, would you be willing to try puss on occasion?

I love to give head and am excellent at it
>>
>>24513159
bruh you have grandmas flabby arms, gross
>>
>>24513208
I used to be even hammier than this. Took out a loan to get lapband
>>
>>24511664
I only want a bf
I'm petite and virgin
Skinny too
But you don't want a gf so fuck you
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.