[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>No, and it particularly bothers me that women are held to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1438915587889.jpg (90 KB, 511x448) Image search: [Google]
1438915587889.jpg
90 KB, 511x448
>No, and it particularly bothers me that women are held to a different standard in this than men. Also, It's such a weird thing to care about. Like, imagine if I started eating Cheerios for breakfast, would Cheerios be like "I'm the 48th cereal you've tried eating?! I don't feel special!" Well then screw you Cheerios, I can't go into the past and un-eat all those cereals, but that doesn't mean i don't genuinely enjoy your wholegrain crunch.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>24511551
John Green doesn't really bother me, it's that dumb la-dee-da breathy inflection he adds to the end of every sentence that's supposed to be a "joke"

you're soooo clever, aren't you. Go back to writing paperback trash.
>>
>>24511551
It means 47 of us can go to his house and stick our dicks in his Cheerios then ask him to eat it.
>>
>>24511551
He meant there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a c(u)ck.
>>
File: You've Been Warned.jpg (25 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
You've Been Warned.jpg
25 KB, 512x384
>>24511551
>Likening something as personal and intimate as sex and relationships to eating breakfast cereal
>Giving me shit because I'm not attracted to women who wouldn't want me anyway
>Trying to appease the sjw croud even though they've proven they'll turn on him for literally nothing
Fuck you John, you browse /lit/, we all know
>>
>>24511551
He is a hopeless romantic who values relationships for what they are in a moment.

He means to illustrate that the connection you feel with a person shouldn't be dismissed because of the connections they might have had in the past, because clearly you are in the present, and that is the only thing that should matter.
>>
>>24511637
His wife didn't give a fuck about him until he had money in the present.
>>
>>24511658
Yea, but he is still a hopeless romantic. His wife might be a conniving slut, but a hopeless romantic like himself won't give that idea a single thought, instead he will just pour energy into making it seem worth it.
>>
Has he had sex with his underaged fans? Would be great if he did and it went public, especially if a movie version of one of his books were out at the time.
>>
its a stupid thing to say. its not "fair" or whatever but its completely understandable if someone is upset that their SO has had many partners before them. People want to feel like they've earned love.
In society maybe people care more about how much sex a girl has had than a boy but on an individual level most girls would be upset to find out their boyfriend has had sex with 47 other girls.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.