[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A girl told me she wants to suck my d. But I'm scared she'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: plz no.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
plz no.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
A girl told me she wants to suck my d. But I'm scared she'll laugh because I'm barely 7 inches. Do girls care about that kind of thing? What do?
>>
7" is genuinely pathetic. she'll laugh you out of the room.
8" is far too large. she'll be disgusted by the unrefined barbarity of it.
7.5" is the promised land. here she'll probably cum a few times just looking at it.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 286x496) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 286x496
Cut off your dick
7'' is way too feminine you mug fufil your journey of becoming a trap.
>>
Your dick should be literally double that size dude, what are you even doing?
>>
File: images(2).png (6 KB, 236x213) Image search: [Google]
images(2).png
6 KB, 236x213
Hopefully you guys are trolling. Got like 5.5 inches.
>>
Post it, that sounds hilarious
>>
>>24511958

we're not trolling at all. 7" is pathetically small by any girls standards
>>
File: 1428287132047.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1428287132047.gif
2 MB, 250x188
A friend offered to suck my dick earlier this year purely because she wanted to cheer me up and help me get out of my comfort zone.

I turned her down and I'm still regretting it to this day.

She also wanted to fuck, but when she mentioned that she was really into girthy dicks, I had to bail.
>>
>>24511359
That's cute.
I sure hope shes a virgin. Or she may laugh and then just walk out
>>
>>24511359
>barely 7 inches

You'll be fine.
Don't waste this opportunity. Get your dick sucked.
>>
damn dude. better have some serious girth to make up for that. i mean 9" at the bare minimum.
>>
they just want to see that satisfied look on your face, they know it could be literally 2 inches long, they're not that dumb when it comes to sex stuff
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 250x250
>>24511359
>7 inch penis
>more like enlarged clitoris
>>
>>24511359
Dude, you'll be fine. 7 inches is pretty good, especially for oral since mouths can't fit as much as vaginas without proper training.
>>
Honestly, you really need at least 9 to satisfy a girl. But if it's just a blowjob, go for it, as long as it doesn't turn into anything more and she realizes she can't feel your dick
>>
>>24513053

>7 inches is pretty good

Found the dicklet in denial
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.